Thursday, 9/9 Show

wood52

Short bus riders wife isn't as fugly as I imagined...He didn't even last 19 minutes in the comp...ROTFLMMFAO...

I'm listening to last nights bbad now...I sure hope they give him a hello kitty blanky to cry into during his little pity party...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talk about "in denial". Very 8th grade behavior...

The JH members better not give up their day jobs for acting.

Ragan could care less about any of Matt's lies because he's in love with him. Ragan has some splaining do to himself. I'm sure Rachel will be mad "for real" when she hears he got $20,000 for reading viewers silly sabatuer ideas on the air.

The JH members better not give up their day jobs for acting.

Ragan could care less about any of Matt's lies because he's in love with him. Ragan has some splaining do to himself. I'm sure Rachel will be mad "for real" when she hears he got $20,000 for reading viewers silly sabatuer ideas on the air.

I forgot about that. Yes, that should sufficiently piss her off. Wow, something else to look forward to next week.

well I guess the season is offically over for me, I did not watch last night s show, have quit watching the after dark from almost the beginning, also am not watching the finale because if conflcts with some other of my shows I would rather watch, this will be the first time ever that I haven't watched a finale, oh well, I had to make a choice and that was it, prefer to catch it later on the puter or something, it just does not excite me this year

Archived