Thursday, 9/9 Show

wood52

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Hayden was closer to Enzo. I missed out by not being on the boards a couple of weeks.

Enzo has apparently played such a brilliant social game that he would win UNANIMOUSLY. At least that's the seed that Britney planted. It'll be interesting to see who Hayden takes.

I thought Hayden was closer to Enzo. I missed out by not being on the boards a couple of weeks.

They are/were but I think Twitney planted seeds of doubt in Hayden's head re: Enzo winning it all.

I think Lane is afraid to go up against Hayden knowing the jury may give to him due to social game and comp wins, so I'm thinking he may take Enzo. If Lane decides either way he can only get $50,000. I think he will then take Hayden.

part 3 is such a crapshoot anything is possible

who would have thought jordan would beat kevin in part 3

well i did lol :animated_bouncy:

I HATE that part 3 is a crap shoot. It totally depends on who's the best guesser. That's a comp they need to change. It's been the same stupid comp for years. Maybe they'll mix it up and change it this year. Maybe? Nah.

Here's a link to last year's final comp (to refresh memories of this lame guessing game).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNE0WPCcYc

Ragan looked old and tired and possibly hungover. Matt looked ridiculous and hanging around as usual. Kathy was wearing too much makeup. still doesnt know she doesnt need it and it makes her look older than better. Rachel was itching for a fight with Ragan and succeeded. She is so loud. Brendon looked over it all and bored.

Makes a person wonder if the fight was staged.

Enzo's family seemed very nice. His wife is very pretty and well spoken. Loved his mom.

Rachel is such a shit stirrer---ATTENTION SEEKER!

Rachel, no one gives a crap about how you feel now. You lost, you're in the Jury, YOU'RE VEGAS!!!!

Ditto Ginger! That was the only part of tonight's show I did NOT look forward to <pukey smilie> She's such a DRAMA QUEEN!

I love Jordo!!!!!!

She is so freakin adorable. I think Britney could have had the same appeal as Jordon if she hadn't come off as so snotty, spoiled and mean. Jordon was just a sweat heart.

I guess I'm gonna be a lone wolf on this but I thought Ragans reaction to Matts fake sick wife was as melodramatic as the others. I just don't see why that's such a big deal. Kathy way overplayed her emotions and Rachel, upon seeing Kathy's reaction jumped on the band wagon as well, followed by her lap dog. I was more pissed about who they thought should win based on their economic need than Matts lie. At least it made for some good TV. If somebody got their feeling hurt they should not have brought them in the house.

Rachel is such a shit stirrer---ATTENTION SEEKER!

Rachel, no one gives a crap about how you feel now. You lost, you're in the Jury, YOU'RE VEGAS!!!!

Right? I can't figure out what the point was of attacking Raggy that way. Besides making me be on Ragan's side it was just pointless bull shit. The whole thing felt contrived. I'm over it. What the hell does Brendan see in her?

I think this may be the first time when there is more animosity between jury members than between Jury and those left in the houseanimated_rotfl.gif

Definitely, i don't think any of them have anything bad to say about anyone left in the house.. for once I wish there were cameras in the jury house instead of bb house, much more going on in there.

I HATE that part 3 is a crap shoot. It totally depends on who's the best guesser. That's a comp they need to change. It's been the same stupid comp for years. Maybe they'll mix it up and change it this year. Maybe? Nah.

ITA, I wish they would change the last question/answer to the before/after game or at least quiz on solid knowledge not... "which competition did ______ say was the funnest"

As far as the show, really impressed with Enzo's family, they were so likeable. I was really surprised at his wife's appearance, she doesn't look anything like what I expected, nice job Enzo.. still don't like the guy though, but must not be too bad to have such a decent family.

Guest 6Borders

What a bunch of editing crap. The total Enzo family segment was nice but Grodner might as well have come on camera live and said "I want everyone to vote for Enzo for Amer Choice in case he's not F2" (he'll probably get it anyway unless Grodner is listening to the fans that the Enzo-Adoration has shifted gears).

Jury House: I feel Rachel has been itching for that fight and waiting every week for Ragan to walk in the door so she could start it. Obviously I wasn't there and I don't know how BB edited it (even Morty's updates made it sound like Ragan started it so maybe y'all know something I don't know) but my money is on it was all Rachel to stir the pot.

Brendon's expression pretty much said it all for me, that Rach has been burning his ear off about how she's gonna make Ragan's life hell in the jury house.

Matt's lie: of course Ragan was going to be upset and shocked. I'm actually glad to see (even if it is bb editing) that the jury still thinks Matt is scum. I sincerely hope America does too because he is scum and deserves to be treated like he is.

Enzo's self-pity party on BBAD was laughable. Just a few days ago he not only kept throwing the Brigade in Brit's face and pumping himself up as it's founder, but kept gleefully twisting the knife until Brit cried...and here sit's Enzo feeling exactly the same way Brit did and he can't see the forest for the trees (or in the case the Brigade for the BB game).

Hayden and Lane might as well just shake hands and split the money right now, go to Steamboat and get drunk then open a Snowboarding Shop (we definitely need another one of those!!!!). I think each will take the other to final 2 because they have played the whole game on friendship and loyalty so far and it would be a shock if they changed gears now and started playing the game.

There was a LOT that was contrived last night. The whole bit with Enzo's family, for one. I guess they watch every episode in the same clothes. It was so obvious they came there to tape them watching episodes they had obviously already seen. I agree with others that they are trying to play up Enzo for America's Choice. I'm sorry, but all he did was ride on Hayden's coattails. I'm so tired of his vile mouth and crude behavior. I don't find him funny - I find him dumb. They cast him to stereotype "Jersey" - and it's all just rather pitiful.

The whole fight thing with Ragan/Rachel seemed contrived, too. She was probably egged on to do it - and then sat there grinning when she was supposed to be so upset. She's one heck of a bad actress. Then Brendon sits there like her lap dog with the blank look on his face.

I had so hoped for some kind of interesting twist in this game. It has been so boring! Whatever happened with the "lifelong friends" thing? Was that all just a saboteur lie? The producers of this show could use a shake-up. They need to get more creative and stop casting "stereotypes".

There was a LOT that was contrived last night. The whole bit with Enzo's family, for one. I guess they watch every episode in the same clothes. It was so obvious they came there to tape them watching episodes they had obviously already seen. I agree with others that they are trying to play up Enzo for America's Choice. I'm sorry, but all he did was ride on Hayden's coattails. I'm so tired of his vile mouth and crude behavior. I don't find him funny - I find him dumb. They cast him to stereotype "Jersey" - and it's all just rather pitiful.

The whole fight thing with Ragan/Rachel seemed contrived, too. She was probably egged on to do it - and then sat there grinning when she was supposed to be so upset. She's one heck of a bad actress. Then Brendon sits there like her lap dog with the blank look on his face.

I had so hoped for some kind of interesting twist in this game. It has been so boring! Whatever happened with the "lifelong friends" thing? Was that all just a saboteur lie? The producers of this show could use a shake-up. They need to get more creative and stop casting "stereotypes".

Yes the lifelong friends was a a sbaoteur lie

Archived