Thursday, 9/9 Show

wood52

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that was a letdown in jury house

i expected more action :animated_bouncy:

Wow, that was anti climatic.

Just like while in the BB house, Rachel only puts up an act when the cameras are around. She tries to say cool stuff to put someone else down, but when it gets turned around on her, she blames the other and walks away. At least one thing goes her way: Brendon follows her.

Hey!!! I feel cheated! Where are the cops, the takedowns, the arrests, the bad mugshots, the bailouts????

CBS/Grodner - you totally suck!

Well, you did get to see the dull stare on Kathy, the smirk on Matt, Rachel flouncing to the door and Brendon getting his leash tugged to follow. How could you want more?

now they do the morph wtfffff :animated_bouncy:

yeah i thought lane would struggle

he didnt :animated_bouncy:

Well, you did get to see the dull stare on Kathy, the smirk on Matt, Rachel flouncing to the door and Brendon getting his leash tugged to follow. How could you want more?

And Ragan make a few passes at Matt and proclaim himself the character expert. All our BB JH expectations have been met.

Haha. I know. My entertainment expectations are WAY too high!

Okay, am I reading into this, but Brendon had this look on his face, slightly frustrated - maybe doubting - when Rachel flounced out and he said "Welcome to the Jury House"?

I just gotta have some hope for this guy that he won't waste any more of his life. If you really loved Brendon, you wouldn't award him 25k, because that's at least one more month week day (maybe minutes for that bottle she makes her customers buy?) he has to spend with her. Ugh!

Oh well, BOL. :)

Does anybody think either Lane or Enzo can beat Hayden in the final HOH comp? I know we don't know what it is yet, but do ya'll think either one will play that hard?

part 3 is such a crapshoot anything is possible

who would have thought jordan would beat kevin in part 3

well i did lol :animated_bouncy:

enzo wife is pretty good looking :animated_bouncy:

This puts to rest (for reasonable people anyway) all the speculation Enzo's family hates him after they saw the show-LOL-they worship him!

He has a great life and family to go home to! I am happy he has a good life!

Go Brigade! :animated_bouncy:

enzo started off bad by not taking off all the covers first :animated_bouncy:

Archived