Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Live Feed and BB After Dark 9/9 - 9/10

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,443 posts
When BBAD started last night it was the camera focusing on items in the house: the glass sea urchins, the dolphins, the have-not whale, flamingos...real exciting stuff. (It was like a BB-EBay preview!). Hayden spent so much time examining the champagne cork and bottle I almost wished Brendon were there to explain champagne from grape growing to bottling!!!

This is going to be 5 days of Enzo's pity party (prepare to hear the F-bomb A LOT), Hayden's paranoia about who he will win against in F2 and waiting for Lane to actually step up and start playing the game to make sure Hayden will take him to F2. And another big brother season winds to an exciting finish!!!!!

lrf

lrf

• Pip
  • 90 posts
boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, :censored: :furious3: :crybaby: :bedtime: boring, boring, boring, boring.

straykat

straykat

• Pip
  • 3,945 posts
With all the free advertising Hayden has give Steamboat I wonder if he thinks he will get some kind of kick back from it.

lena

lena

• Pip
  • 401 posts

With all the free advertising Hayden has give Steamboat I wonder if he thinks he will get some kind of kick back from it.

They've actually mentioned it on BBAD, wondering if they'd get comped when they go because they keep talking about it.

Snaps

Snaps

• Pip
  • 395 posts
If its Musicfest they are talking about they dont need any advertisement and probably arent keen to Big Brother. I wouldnt mind going, myself.

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts

If its Musicfest they are talking about they dont need any advertisement and probably arent keen to Big Brother. I wouldnt mind going, myself.

It's a sports festival. Never heard of it and Lane a lot spoke about it too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users