Live Feed and BB After Dark 9/9 - 9/10

arrowhead

Guest 6Borders

Definitely not worth the money this year, especially for me since not much else of interest is on the channel package.

Same with SuperPass...I don't use the music/games so a waste for me.

So what are they going to show on tonight's episode? Will someone get evicted today bringing it down to the final two?

I think so.... as far as I know, we will see the second and third parts of the HOH and then someone will go home......

I keep hoping something interesting happens - some twist. It's been so boring these last couple weeks in particular. It's so predictable now, and I'm tired of the brigade (or BRAgade if you spell at 1st grade level like Enzo) gloating and patting each other on the back. Hayden is the only one that played a halfway decent game out of the 3. I don't want Lane OR Enzo to get the $50K. Enzo's been riding on Hayden's coattails. Lane isn't much better.

I'm pretty sure we'll see part 2 HoH tonight and part 3 HoH (and eviction) on Sunday.

I'm pretty sure we'll see part 2 HoH tonight and part 3 HoH (and eviction) on Sunday.

I thought Sunday was a preview compilation and the next real show will be Wednesday. Just watched tonight's episode, got home late, but that's the way I understood it. Pls correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks!

Sunday's show will be scenes never saw before in the BB house and then on Weds it will be 2 hr live finale where they play the final part of the HOH and then evict someone out (probably Enzo) then Jury votes for winner after they question them......

Ugh, lost a little bit of respect for Hayden with his going on about wanting to date a celebrity when he gets out of the house. I at least thought he'd show Kristen a little respect by at least pretending they're going to "see how things go" outside of the house. As in, at least bone her for a few weeks in Ragans house before you dump her. Especially with her kind of abandoning a boyfriend on live TV for you.

I thought Sunday was a preview compilation and the next real show will be Wednesday. Just watched tonight's episode, got home late, but that's the way I understood it. Pls correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks!

No, you're not wrong. My post was before Wed show and so, I was guessing.

Guest 6Borders

When BBAD started last night it was the camera focusing on items in the house: the glass sea urchins, the dolphins, the have-not whale, flamingos...real exciting stuff. (It was like a BB-EBay preview!). Hayden spent so much time examining the champagne cork and bottle I almost wished Brendon were there to explain champagne from grape growing to bottling!!!

This is going to be 5 days of Enzo's pity party (prepare to hear the F-bomb A LOT), Hayden's paranoia about who he will win against in F2 and waiting for Lane to actually step up and start playing the game to make sure Hayden will take him to F2. And another big brother season winds to an exciting finish!!!!!

With all the free advertising Hayden has give Steamboat I wonder if he thinks he will get some kind of kick back from it.

They've actually mentioned it on BBAD, wondering if they'd get comped when they go because they keep talking about it.

Archived