America's Choice: Favorite Houseguest

stevea11

America's Choice: Favorite Houseguest  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Which houseguest do you want to win $25,000? Select one houseguest below and submit your vote

Give it to Monet for having the good luck of getting out of there fast and not having to endure all that BS and still not winning. I always feel bad for the final 4th and final 3rd but dont give it to either of them this year, please.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bayonne, New Jersey News

http://www.nj.com/news/jjournal/bayonne/ws

'Big Brother' finalist is hoping to come home to Bayonne with the $500,000 prize

Saturday, September 04, 2010

By MARK MAURER

JOURNAL STAFF WRITER

After two months of being confined to a small house on 24-hour surveillance, Bayonne insurance adjuster Enzo Palumbo has made it to the final four on the 12th season of CBS's "Big Brother." The other remaining contestants are Hayden Moss, Lane Elenburg and Britney Haynes.

Since early July, Palumbo and 12 other houseguests have been living in the house and vying for the top prize of $500,000.

While deception remains a common strategy in the house, Enzo, 32, has opted to play a subtle, cerebral game with a level head. Outside of the game, he works for Mercury Insurance and also part-time for the real estate firm Coldwell Banker.

Palumbo, who maintains a low profile, is among the few remaining targets. He has been nominated for eviction the last two weeks but squeaked by, having most recently won the Power of Veto and removing himself from the block.

The show is an even bigger strain for contestants' families. Enzo's wife Joella said the last two weeks have been nerve wracking.

"I just want my husband back," she said. "I don't even care what happens."

Enzo's absence has left a void in his family. He routinely dropped Joella off at New York Waterway ferry on the way to work every day.

Joella is the vice president of loan sales and trading at financial services giant Credit Suisse in New York City. Their daughter Gia is 9 months old.

Family and friends come to their Bayonne home to watch the show during the week. She said the CBS production crew will be visiting the city this weekend to film a short segment with her and Gia.

For most of the season, Enzo has been a member of the Brigade alliance with Lane, Hayden and the evicted Matt Hoffman.

If he wins, Joella said, the money will allow them to have a second child a year sooner and will secure their children's college funds.

Joella said that due to his popularity in the house, the evicted contestants who vote for the winner on finale night are likely to pick him if he makes it to the final two. Therefore, all remaining houseguests view him as the chief formidable figure.

Val Nowinski, a 38-year-old contractor from Bayonne, said he has known and worked with Palumbo in the real estate market for five years.

"To be successful on that show you have to be deceiving," Nowinski said, "and that would be totally out of character for him. He's keeping it low key and playing the game fantastically."

good article. Thanks for posting it since I only read things about HG posted on this board.

They're probably all regular people when at home, except Lane who I think is a total weirdo.

good article. Thanks for posting it since I only read things about HG posted on this board.

They're probably all regular people when at home, except Lane who I think is a total weirdo.

Thank you! I am glad you enjoyed it. I feel it was important for people to see it because I have seen many people post that his family is ashamed of him, he has no friends, and people hate him in NJ. it is vey obvious from that article that his wife loves him deeply, his extended family and friends have only good things to say about him, and his hometown is proud and supportive.

And when he DOESN'T win the AC I really doubt he is going to kill himself-LOL-what a joke-grasping of straws LOL. They are obviously celebrating him in NJ so when he gets back he'll forget AC in 2 seconds flat. NONE of them will be so furious like practically everyone is saying. I never liked Rachel but she makes money so she may be disappointed for half a second if she loses, but to say it will make her upset? LOL no way! Do you know how much money Kristen made just on that unitard? When they sell their stuff on EBAY they can all make money. Hayden and Brenden are the only ones who need the AC and Hayden has a 2/3 chance at one of the big prizes anyway. They will do the AC, someone will win it, they'll be happy, the rest with be sad for about one second and move on, never thinking of it again. I'm sure Enzo's hometown is not the only one who will welcome him. The others will be proud of their own "BB stars" too.

I think Britney earned it. She went from being on the block very early with Monet and winning the POV to get herself off. She was good at comps and managed to work her way to the final4 and not be the target. She played the best game of everyone. I thought about picking Matt but I think that Britney played a smarter game.

going to come down to britney or brendon

if ragan wins again :animated_rotfl::animated_bouncy:

I see CBS did what they wanted to do, they painted Brit as some poor little girl, the poor victim. She is a vile piece of garbage and a horrific game player that couldn't tell she was getting played by those guys all season long. I hope to god she doesn't win the favorite player vote, but knowing america that wouldn't surprise me in the least. I vote Ragan/Brendon.

http://www.cbs.com/bigbrother to vote for the $25K winner.

P.S. VOTE BRENDON!! :animated_bouncy:

I see CBS did what they wanted to do, they painted Brit as some poor little girl, the poor victim. She is a vile piece of garbage and a horrific game player that couldn't tell she was getting played by those guys all season long. I hope to god she doesn't win the favorite player vote, but knowing america that wouldn't surprise me in the least. I vote Ragan/Brendon.

I don't know if it matters so much how she's portrayed or edited, my sister is a huge BB fan, she doesn't watch feeds, BBAD or visit message boards, she only watches the TV show and she thinks Brit is an immature Bitch. My response to her was that she doesn't know the half of it and that she's much, much worse on the feeds.

Who will you be voting for?

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

BIG BROTHER 12: "America's Vote: America's Favorite House Guest" Voting Program

VOTING OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, AND OTHER COMMONWEALTHS, TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS), 18 YEARS OR OLDER OR WITH PERMISSION FROM PARENTS OR GUARDIAN.

The voting period for the Program begins on Wednesday, September 8, 2010, at 5:00pm PT and runs until 11:59pm PT, Monday September 13, 2010 (the

My best friend only watches the show.... doesn't watch the feeds or follow any of the online stuff and she hated Britt

I honestly don't care if Britt wins the money, I would prefer Brendon, but I can settle for Brendon getting second, Julie will mention that it was between Brit and him and that will be enough

I'll do this party_smilie.gif all night if he wins thoughanimated_rotfl.gif

I started this thread a week or so ago with the intent to send a message to AG that this years group of house guests stank more than the WC after Enzo's taco binge. No one really stood up and fought with the exception of Rachel and Matt and both of them combined were as fun to watch as paint dry.

I thought Annie was a good choice simply because she was the first out and had the least TV time. Hopefully AG and the HG's would get the message. Some of you agreed and some of you did not. It was nice to see the different viewpoints given and I could not argue with any of them.

I'm going to vote for someone but I haven't settled on one yet. I don't care how much personal wealth each HG has or does not have. The ones I liked the most didn't play the game very hard while some of the ones I disliked the most played hardest

The worst part of it is we BB nuts who follow the game more closely than others know this season sucked. Through the wonders of editing and a lot of scripted comments in the DR CBS has managed to pull off some impressive ratings from those who just watch the shows. Oh well, as they say, There's always next year.

I started this thread a week or so ago with the intent to send a message to AG that this years group of house guests stank more than the WC after Enzo's taco binge. No one really stood up and fought with the exception of Rachel and Matt and both of them combined were as fun to watch as paint dry.

I thought Annie was a good choice simply because she was the first out and had the least TV time. Hopefully AG and the HG's would get the message. Some of you agreed and some of you did not. It was nice to see the different viewpoints given and I could not argue with any of them.

I'm going to vote for someone but I haven't settled on one yet. I don't care how much personal wealth each HG has or does not have. The ones I liked the most didn't play the game very hard while some of the ones I disliked the most played hardest

The worst part of it is we BB nuts who follow the game more closely than others know this season sucked. Through the wonders of editing and a lot of scripted comments in the DR CBS has managed to pull off some impressive ratings from those who just watch the shows. Oh well, as they say, There's always next year.

Here's hoping it's better than this one animated_wave.gif

Archived