America's Choice: Favorite Houseguest

stevea11

America's Choice: Favorite Houseguest  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Which houseguest do you want to win $25,000? Select one houseguest below and submit your vote

I am voting for Britney. She has lasted this long and only chance was to win the POV. Now it is all stacked against her. I can't vote for Brendon with the thought he will spend it on Rachel. Maybe a lame reason, but just my opinion.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After listening to the guys talk the other night, and as much as we want to gripe about the brigade, the fact is...Hayden, Enzo and Lane made it to the final 3. They stuck together and they're there. Two of them will win first and second place and I will vote for whichever of them who doesn't place as the AC winner. They deserve it. They outplayed the rest of the house, which apparently wasn't too hard to do.

Guest 6Borders

I'm voting Britany after the snotty behavior of the Bro-Mance Brigade. I wand Enzo out next and Brit to make more money in the game than he did.

Brendan gets my vote. Although I do tend to agree with Ginger's assessment of keeping Rachel out the UAE.

After listening to the guys talk the other night, and as much as we want to gripe about the brigade, the fact is...Hayden, Enzo and Lane made it to the final 3. They stuck together and they're there. Two of them will win first and second place and I will vote for whichever of them who doesn't place as the AC winner. They deserve it. They outplayed the rest of the house, which apparently wasn't too hard to do.

Yeah, but if you look at the actions and performance -- it was not due to skill or brains. It was P-u-r-e L-u-c-k. I would not put my vote in just coz someone got lucky. None of those guys did one clever thing in my view.

All three of them played better than average social games. None of them have been targeted since day one. When they were each put on the block, they were pawns each time. They kept a game-long alliance a complete secret while practically rubbing it in everyones faces. Only Ragan figured them out and apparently no one chose to believe his assessment.

Guest 6Borders

You don't think Matt has already "outed" the alliance to the jury?? I think he'd rather them focus on that than his fake sick wife lie, not to mention he's a self-proclaimed non-keeper of secrets. You have Matt, Ragan and Brit who know about the alliance! (Secret one person knows is a secret, 2 ppl know is no secret and 3 ppl know is knowledge shouted to the world) It really does not matter because it's a done deal and the jury has to vote for someone in the brigade in F2.

I'm just amazed that they could keep the Brigade a secret this long. Mistake telling Twit now. She'll use it in the Jury House. Should of just let her hang.

I have to agree with just about all the posts here..Except for the ones that actually gave someone some credit for something or anything.. :lipsrsealed2: ..

Each person on the show had something in them that was redemeable but just as soon as they showed it they quickly smashed any hope of seeing it again..Such a pity ..

I'll give the 3 stoges credit for making it to the final 4...But through no fault of their own... They pretty much backed into it due to the other house guest's inability to see the trees through the forest..(is that how that sayig goes??) Pure DUMB luck. And they actually think they are the best.. nope no voets for them here.

Brendon did actually play hard...But I can't get over his poor sportsmanship.. I'm not even figuring in the Rachel bussiness...Poor guy.. I guess love is blind.. :rolleyes4:

Matts lie turned me off (well and his personality) as soon as he opened his mouth..

I'll give Brit props for haning in there so long.. And she did say in the DR that she would say and promise anything to get futher in the game.. If she had just shut her mouth about the house guests once they were evected...but no she kept and keeps on beating those dead horses...

Andrew lost me when he wouldn't jump down and check on Brit when she got hurt in the first HOH.. He din't have to reveal he was a dr. but he should have checked on her..

But I'm rambling....who will I vote for??? Dang I just don't know.... thinking thinking thinking

Had any of the other houseguests been smarter then the Bra - gade, the final three wouldnt be the Bra-gade. Think about this - do you really think this could have happened with Dr. Will and Boogie in the house? Do you think the 3 Stooges could have taken it this far with Janelle or Evil Dick? The problem this season was that the Bra-gade were the smartest people in the house. That's not saying much for the other houseguests, but clearly the reason they HATED RACHEL AND BRENDON. RACHEL AND BRENDON were probably the only two that could have beat them. Say what you will about Brenchel, but together they were a force to be reckoned with.

No way would I have continued to watch had Rachel stayed in the game so that is moot. Brendon will get my vote for AC and I hope he uses the money to get some therapy for why he likes her. I will never understand that.

All three of them played better than average social games. None of them have been targeted since day one. When they were each put on the block, they were pawns each time. They kept a game-long alliance a complete secret while practically rubbing it in everyones faces. Only Ragan figured them out and apparently no one chose to believe his assessment.

I didn't think the did anything outside of forming a voting bloc.

This season really didn't have a lot of competition or substories to it. In a decent season with smart players these guys would have been found out in the first two weeks of the show. It was really that obvious. They spent all day together in the backyard and never challeneged each other. When one got suspicious of the other their body language was a dead give away. Not like they called eachother out.

Lame season and terrible finale. I imagine the ratings reflect that. I haven't really watched much of the show this year at all.

I think the primary reason they got this far was the Saboteur. The first half of the game was squandered trying to get out the saboteur. The Brigade would have been wiped out in the first half of the season if not for the saboteur twist causing people to worry so much about one lousy person (who really couldn't "sabotage" anything to the point of being a threat) rather than the standard course of action: "Hey, all the alpha males hang out way too much and never talk trash about eachother, they might be in an alliance, let's get rid of a few just to be safe."

The ACTIONS of the Saboteurs was a complete failure considering how much CBS touted the twist, but EXISTENCE of the Saboteur worked perfectly to disrupt the house enough for four bumbling idiots in a blatant alliance to get all the way to the end, sans one member.

And right when it was revealed they successfully rid the house of the saboteur and they all should have gone back to playing the game with common sense, Rachel had to go and start the showmance witch hunt that she ignorantly didn't realize would declare it open season on her own showmance (doubling the odds they would go on the block, because people didn't like them to begin with).

So yeah, the Brigade came out on top because of the Saboteur twist and dumbass Rachel.

Bayonne, New Jersey News

http://www.nj.com/news/jjournal/bayonne/ws

'Big Brother' finalist is hoping to come home to Bayonne with the $500,000 prize

Saturday, September 04, 2010

By MARK MAURER

JOURNAL STAFF WRITER

After two months of being confined to a small house on 24-hour surveillance, Bayonne insurance adjuster Enzo Palumbo has made it to the final four on the 12th season of CBS's "Big Brother." The other remaining contestants are Hayden Moss, Lane Elenburg and Britney Haynes.

Since early July, Palumbo and 12 other houseguests have been living in the house and vying for the top prize of $500,000.

While deception remains a common strategy in the house, Enzo, 32, has opted to play a subtle, cerebral game with a level head. Outside of the game, he works for Mercury Insurance and also part-time for the real estate firm Coldwell Banker.

Palumbo, who maintains a low profile, is among the few remaining targets. He has been nominated for eviction the last two weeks but squeaked by, having most recently won the Power of Veto and removing himself from the block.

The show is an even bigger strain for contestants' families. Enzo's wife Joella said the last two weeks have been nerve wracking.

"I just want my husband back," she said. "I don't even care what happens."

Enzo's absence has left a void in his family. He routinely dropped Joella off at New York Waterway ferry on the way to work every day.

Joella is the vice president of loan sales and trading at financial services giant Credit Suisse in New York City. Their daughter Gia is 9 months old.

Family and friends come to their Bayonne home to watch the show during the week. She said the CBS production crew will be visiting the city this weekend to film a short segment with her and Gia.

For most of the season, Enzo has been a member of the Brigade alliance with Lane, Hayden and the evicted Matt Hoffman.

If he wins, Joella said, the money will allow them to have a second child a year sooner and will secure their children's college funds.

Joella said that due to his popularity in the house, the evicted contestants who vote for the winner on finale night are likely to pick him if he makes it to the final two. Therefore, all remaining houseguests view him as the chief formidable figure.

Val Nowinski, a 38-year-old contractor from Bayonne, said he has known and worked with Palumbo in the real estate market for five years.

"To be successful on that show you have to be deceiving," Nowinski said, "and that would be totally out of character for him. He's keeping it low key and playing the game fantastically."

Guest 6Borders

"Wifey" better hope he wins it all on his own cos he is no longer America's fav from what I have seen. I hope he gets booted next week and Brit gets the AC (she's got my vote) and he goes back to NY, joins the Bayonne Golf Club and takes clients out on the course to sell a bunch of real estate.

I think the primary reason they got this far was the Saboteur. The first half of the game was squandered trying to get out the saboteur. The Brigade would have been wiped out in the first half of the season if not for the saboteur twist causing people to worry so much about one lousy person (who really couldn't "sabotage" anything to the point of being a threat) rather than the standard course of action: "Hey, all the alpha males hang out way too much and never talk trash about eachother, they might be in an alliance, let's get rid of a few just to be safe."

The ACTIONS of the Saboteurs was a complete failure considering how much CBS touted the twist, but EXISTENCE of the Saboteur worked perfectly to disrupt the house enough for four bumbling idiots in a blatant alliance to get all the way to the end, sans one member.

And right when it was revealed they successfully rid the house of the saboteur and they all should have gone back to playing the game with common sense, Rachel had to go and start the showmance witch hunt that she ignorantly didn't realize would declare it open season on her own showmance (doubling the odds they would go on the block, because people didn't like them to begin with).

So yeah, the Brigade came out on top because of the Saboteur twist and dumbass Rachel.

All of this is sooooooo true.

Archived