America's Choice: Favorite Houseguest

stevea11

America's Choice: Favorite Houseguest  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Which houseguest do you want to win $25,000? Select one houseguest below and submit your vote

Yeah, she was a bully. Britney's hatred and behavior towards Brendon and Rachel was off the charts. Why? Brenchel simply annoyed everyone else. Britney never showed the courage to stand up to either of them but talked about them 24/7 when they were out of the house. She was all charm when the show was filming but on the feeds she was a snake. I pulled the definition of Serial Bully from a google search. See below.

The serial bully:

AKKK! Poor Britney. She's been psycogoogleyzed :cookoo:

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AKKK! Poor Britney. She's been psycogoogleyzed :cookoo:

EEEK! I bet Brit's friends are wondering what all she has or might have said about them behind closed doors if she can get this worked up over people she really doesn't know.. And to think, before her stint on BB, she visited the boards, so anyone of us could have been on the receiving end of her "wit" behind a keybord. CBS board is a battle ground, Oy! I bet Krystin wouldn't have a problem confronting Brit about the things she said about her. Wonder how it would have worked out for Brit had Krystin stayed in the house.

Voting for Britney just cause I can lol,

But if I have to give an excuse it's because she outlasted any other female in the house.and I would do anything to keep money out of Rachel's greedy paws by giving it to Brendon.

As always I have enjoyed my summer with Morty's and so look forward to a better season next yearanimated_wave.gifgrouphug.gif

I would give it to ANYONE but Bitchney or Ragdoll! Two of the bitchiest queens in the house...they both thought they were so above everyone..I would love to see the look on their smug faces if Brenden or better yet Rachell win AC!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just can't understand why so many people think those arrogant jerks were entertaining ugh

if britney wins she will be the third blonde to win ac

will we ever get a non blonde female winner of ac

team blonde is strong :animated_rotfl:

i kid i kid :animated_bouncy:

I would give it to ANYONE but Bitchney or Ragdoll! Two of the bitchiest queens in the house...they both thought they were so above everyone..I would love to see the look on their smug faces if Brenden or better yet Rachell win AC!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just can't understand why so many people think those arrogant jerks were entertaining ugh

I have come to the conclusion that either none of these people were watching the feeds, or we live in a cruel, cruel, society. Britney and Ragan bitched and moaned 24/7 - repeatedly about a houseguest that had already been evicted. Who does that? I mean, the girl was no longer a threat to them but they kept on, and on, and on, and on about Rachel. Britney was still complaining about her until her own last days in the house. She said horrid, nasty things about everyone and that's all she liked to talk about. Sad commentary not only for her, but for all these people on the message boards that talk about her like she is some kind of role model.

I have come to the conclusion that either none of these people were watching the feeds, or we live in a cruel, cruel, society. Britney and Ragan bitched and moaned 24/7 - repeatedly about a houseguest that had already been evicted. Who does that? I mean, the girl was no longer a threat to them but they kept on, and on, and on, and on about Rachel. Britney was still complaining about her until her own last days in the house. She said horrid, nasty things about everyone and that's all she liked to talk about. Sad commentary not only for her, but for all these people on the message boards that talk about her like she is some kind of role model.

Rachel was a disgusting wanna be hooker so I could care less if Britney and Ragan made fun of her. For me that was good entertainment. Brendon was a big dummy and a Neanderthal so he deserved what he got.

Yes this is a cruel cruel world! :animated_rotfl:

ITA! Role model? I think not. :animated_shocking:

Archived