America's Choice: Favorite Houseguest

stevea11

America's Choice: Favorite Houseguest  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Which houseguest do you want to win $25,000? Select one houseguest below and submit your vote

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not voting for Brendon. I don't mind the guy at all. It's just that the Vegas Succubus will drain the boy dry within ten minutes of his cashing the check. The thought is so repugnant I think I would become physically ill if it came to pass.

Like I said, Brendon isn't a bad guy. He was probably the best guy in the house this season. But he screwed up in a major way when he hooked up with the red-headed, devil spawn, succubus from Vegas. Nuf Said!

I really don't get the Brendon played a good game. He tried really hard to get voted out and save his Queen. I don't see that as playing a good game. The only reason he stepped up a little was because he didn't want his Las Vegas sweetie to get mad at him. The comps were made for him to win also so not like he really played well.

My vote goes for Britney. She played a very good game and played to win from day one. The Christmas Tree comp was not hers to win with her short fingers and long fingernails. (you can't grip with fingernails)

Totally agree. He really gave me the creeps. Don't know exactly what it is, but he may just be way too sensitive for me.

I'll vote for anyone but Enzo!

After reading all the comments, I'm reminded of a little ditty:

"I have so much, to give to so many, with so little!"

Perhaps BB should use this until.......

I may have missed it, but who is the owner of the voice that states, among other things: "HGs, you are NOT allowed to sing".

I was reading the bios of the people on Survivor and my thoughts were... now there are some guys that I wouldn't mind seeing live on the feeds. How did we get stuck with all the homely mugs on BB and Survivor gets the hotties? IMHO not one of the BB guys were attractive and their personalities dragged them down even further. Sure, the guys on Survivor might turn out to be douches, but at least they are starting out on the plus side. :2thumbsup:

I said earlier I was not going to vote but I changed my mind. I can't stand the thought of Brendon getting a dime so I voted for Britney since she is the only one with a chance of beating him. I don't like her either but she is so much better than him.

I have voted for Brendon, he is over all nice guy and has not held anything against the haters. I can't stand britney and all her personal attacks and prissy whinning. I don't think Evel Brit should get anything since BB gave her the 10 Gs. JMO

I'm not sure wehre to put this, but this seems as good a place as any... LOL

I was at the Library today and I had to use the bathroom, I went into the stall and engraved into the toilet paper holder was

Rachel hearts( just a heart but I can't type that) Brendon

I thought it was pretty funny animated_rotfl.gif

I have to agree with just about all the posts here..Except for the ones that actually gave someone some credit for something or anything.. :lipsrsealed2: ..

Each person on the show had something in them that was redemeable but just as soon as they showed it they quickly smashed any hope of seeing it again..Such a pity ..

I'll give the 3 stoges credit for making it to the final 4...But through no fault of their own... They pretty much backed into it due to the other house guest's inability to see the trees through the forest..(is that how that sayig goes??) Pure DUMB luck. And they actually think they are the best.. nope no voets for them here.

Brendon did actually play hard...But I can't get over his poor sportsmanship.. I'm not even figuring in the Rachel bussiness...Poor guy.. I guess love is blind.. :rolleyes4:

Matts lie turned me off (well and his personality) as soon as he opened his mouth..

I'll give Brit props for haning in there so long.. And she did say in the DR that she would say and promise anything to get futher in the game.. If she had just shut her mouth about the house guests once they were evected...but no she kept and keeps on beating those dead horses...

Andrew lost me when he wouldn't jump down and check on Brit when she got hurt in the first HOH.. He din't have to reveal he was a dr. but he should have checked on her..

But I'm rambling....who will I vote for??? Dang I just don't know.... thinking thinking thinking

:frusty: I'm done thinking...and have read all the posts here for insperation... I'm voting for Brit. For a couple of reasons... One I liked the way she left the house. I've got to give her credit for pulling that off with class.(something we've seen very little of with this bunch). And two...I've got to give her an edge over Brendon.. Sorry but I just can't get over his poor sportsmenship..

I see by the poll at the beginning of this thread Britney has a slight edge over Brenden for the first time.

Also, is there a limit to how mant times you can vote for someont on the CBS website? I know I must have voted at least 10 times and it's still letting me vote

Can those that are voting for Brendon explain to me why they think he should win. All I have heard was that he was not liked by the rest of the house and was a target. Is that the reason? He did really well on that rope challenge and I will give him that even though this season it appeared that all challenges were made for certain people to win. I wish there had been a lot more brain challenges and not ones for small feet/ tall strong people/ long fingers etc.

What did Brendon do to make you think he deserves to win the America's Choice?

In my opinion, he gave up his game the moment he hooked up with Rachel and they became "we". He then started playing the game for her, the way she wanted. He was ready to give her his spot in the game and go to jury. When he played after she left it was for her and he played how he thought she would have wanted him to play. I don't think he deserves anything. Rachel should get it before him since she was his puppetmaster even from the jury.

Well, I really don't see why one need's to explain what redeeming qualities they see in their fav but here goes:

Brendon, in my opinion was the kindest person in that house by far. Acted with class when DPOV was used, acted with class when he was evicted (laughing and joking with the others on his way out the door even though they treated him like shit) and basically tried to make the most of his bad situation. He fought in challenges to win unlike alot of bozo's this season who threw comps. He is a kind, decent person.

Britney, would never get my vote, she was a complete bitch all season and basically ensured the Brigade final three by putting up Matt, she made a huge mistake there. She already won 10K which she doesn't deserve so I would not give her 25K.

In my opinion, he gave up his game the moment he hooked up with Rachel and they became "we". He then started playing the game for her, the way she wanted. He was ready to give her his spot in the game and go to jury. When he played after she left it was for her and he played how he thought she would have wanted him to play. I don't think he deserves anything. Rachel should get it before him since she was his puppetmaster even from the jury.

^^^ Exactly and that is why I am perplexed as to why he has so many people that think he deserves to win.

Britney did not do anything either except OCD over two people. Her game was nothing except trying to get those two out. She STILL talked about them long after they were gone. She does not deserve that Favorite Houseguest choice at all for those reasons. She was a snotty little bitch who, to quote Ragan, "needs to take a hard look at your[her]self". She could have won the game and favorite houseguest if she actually played the game. It was so obvious how obsessive she was over Rachel and Brenden compared to the other houseguests when that POV challenge took place and they all went for the prizes. Big Brother is supposed to be an experience and what can she look back on? The fact that she sat there all summer and repeatedly talked about the same two people. GET OVER IT! Her little bits were funny, to a point, but then it got old, fast. And frankly, I would have no problem giving her Favorite Houseguest, if she actually said these things to Rachel and and Brenden's face.

Now Brenden, unlike the above mentioned, did a good job, especially after Rachel was gone. He won some comps and he actually made some interesting plays.

Archived