America's Choice: Favorite Houseguest

stevea11

America's Choice: Favorite Houseguest  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Which houseguest do you want to win $25,000? Select one houseguest below and submit your vote

I think most of you would agree that this year's Big Brother has been a huge disappointment. We expected so much .but got so little in return. I think it's high time we let the house guests AND the producers know how we feel. Never before in BB history has the first person evicted ever won the America's Choice award. Only the first 4 evicted HG's have any idea of how pissed we are at there performance this year.

However, there is a way to send a clear message to the remaining lab rats on how we really feel about them. I propose the following...

Everybody vote for Annie for AC. I never liked her from the day I met her but that does not matter. Annie was the first one out and got the least amount of "air time". So let's vote for her to win America's Choice. Can you imagine the look on every body's face if Annie won the prize. Priceless I think.

I would love to hear your thoughts on this topic. If most of you agree I'm willing to visit the other BB sites (BBsucks, Jokers, etc.) and make the pitch to them as well. We can send a message to these idiots that we are not happy campers

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think most of you would agree that this year's Big Brother has been a huge disappointment. We expected so much .but got so little in return. I think it's high time we let the house guests AND the producers know how we feel. Never before in BB history has the first person evicted ever won the America's Choice award. Only the first 4 evicted HG's have any idea of how pissed we are at there performance this year.

However, there is a way to send a clear message to the remaining lab rats on how we really feel about them. I propose the following...

Everybody vote for Annie for AC. I never liked her from the day I met her but that does not matter. Annie was the first one out and got the least amount of "air time". So let's vote for her to win America's Choice. Can you imagine the look on every body's face if Annie won the prize. Priceless I think.

I would love to hear your thoughts on this topic. If most of you agree I'm willing to visit the other BB sites (BBsucks, Jokers, etc.) and make the pitch to them as well. We can send a message to these idiots that we are not happy campers

That sounds like a good idea to me. However, don't even bother going to BBQ, they are Britney obsessed and you know that's who they will be voting for.

No doubt, I like Brenden too, especially since Rachel left. My only point is to send a clear message to the HG's...

YOU SUCK!!!

yes, that would be awesome, I would love to see their faces...but I would also love to see Brendon(en?) get the money. What is the general consensus among America right now? Who is the favorite?

Maybe we could all chip in and get a banner that says 'To this seasons HG, YOU SUCK, love America' on finale night and fly in across the backyard

The only People I would give America's choice to is Annie, Brendon or Rachel. I know some would not agree on Brendon or Rachel but I think they played the hardest and were the cause of 99% of the little drama we got out of this season the others don't deserve it. I still believe America's choice in the end is decided by BB and they have the last word. I did not include Matt because most of the hg's liked him and there would be no message sent by picking him.

Not a bad idea!

But I would rather see Rachel win just to see the look on Britney's face. I just can't take Britney's talking about the people and making fun of them behind their backs and she has been doing that from day one. Her and Ragan are vile, disgusting people.

I too would like to vote for Brendon, but would change my vote for Annie if looked like masses were going to do the same.

I am onboard the ANNIE train for all the reasons you listed and would love for the viewers to send a message to Grodener and team. I am all for a cross-board grassroots campaign. It shows that we the viewers are still out here and want to be part of the game.

My problem with this year is not that the people there might be playing a "good game" for themselves it is just they are damn boring. A critical part of "Big Brother" is people are watching - ...this year we got little to watch of interest.

Plus of all the players this year I think that if Annie had stayed the whole house dynamic could have been different or at least slightly more interestng.

The only other player I would want to vote for is Andrew...gave a memorable/historical POV and Exit speech.

I'm in - Annie it is.

True nuff that different boards sometimes have choices of favorites. We had a lot of Brendon and Rachel hate here but then we got lots of newbies join that were fans and posted a lot of support for them. They seemed to turn some of the regulars around.

Anyway, this season my favorites were Matt, Britney and Ragan but they all very much disappointed me so I had to dump them.

Any word on how SS is leaning?

As much as I disliked him ALL season, Brendon went out with class and would have to vote for him. I've been Team Brit most of the time, but she's been a huge disappointment the last two weeks. I'm not a fan of how Brendon attacked Brit one night, but I don't think it's his character to be like that normally. I also am thinking of voting for Andrew, since he's the one that was really outcast by the group and gave us that great (and honest) exit speech!

Guest 6Borders

IF we HAVE to have it, I think America's Choice this year should be America's Charity of choice in the name of one of the houseguests and the HG should never see a dime of the money.

My personal feeling would be to vote No America's Choice this year to send a clear message to Alison Grodner and the houseguests that this season sucked and they sucked. (Grodner would probably love to save the money and I would love these morons who think they are all that and famous to boot to get a bucket of cold slop in the face!!)

Sorry, would love to join in but I'm voting for Brendon.

Given that all the houseguests hated him I think that will be a slap in the face to them plus Brendon was the only one I liked this year.

ITA and I think a mass email or something of that sort would let CBS know how we feel about the season, without us doing it at the expense of someone we would like to have win it. JMHO

I'm voting for Brendon because he fought his a** off more than anyone else in the game, and he doesn't deserve the vile treatment he's getting from Britney and Ragan. They are obsessed with him.

I would vote for Annie or Andrew, not for any of the others, it was a horrible season and a huge dissapointment that we waited all year for and, sooooooo bad

lolol, it was soooo bad this year that I could not even hit 6000 posts,lol and I post the most here during BB, I think it is on to "survivor"animated_scratchchin.gif

Archived