Which Season Was Worse?

elsaheat

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which Season Was Worse?

• Big Brother 9: 'Til Death Do You Part
    • Big Brother 12

So, I rewatched all of season 9 these last few days, and I remember thinking it was the worst season ever. I also believe many of you shared these sentiments. But now, looking back, it wasn't that bad, and Adam[the winner] did play the game. Seems like most of them did...

My question for you is, do you think this season is worse? Also, do you think in a few seasons we'll look back and say this season wasn't as bad as we made it out to be?

:offtopic: I saw that Adam was saying he was going to do so many great things with the money if he won--interesting to think that he got busted with a drug selling scheme. I wonder if that was his investment plan all along.. :animated_scratchchin:

i never had bb9 as the worse season

for me the worse season was bb6

so between bb6 and bb12 it really is a tossup for me :animated_bouncy:

I only watched an episode or two of season 9 which is a great indicator of how bad it was. That is the only season I have not watched. I have watched most of this season and I have to say I dislike this season more. Maybe it is because I have taken the time to get to know the house guests through the feeds. Maybe I shouldn't participate in this poll. LOL.

I didnt watch much of season 9. I really did not like some of those people and now I know why. I kept thinking that Big Brother was in dire straits and then they came back with last year and a good mix with lots of drama and lots of nice and thought they reclaimed the formula but then this year rolled out and Im thinking it is too tired or maybe I am just getting tired of Big Brother. Maybe this is it for me.

I really do think the concept of the show is getting old. I hate to say that because I love how everyone comes together on Morty's to enjoy the show with one another. These casts just keep getting lazier and lazier - it is like they want a 3 month vacation. Big Brother used to wake them up and make them clean before the Thursday shows - then the year with Renny she did ALL the cooking and cleaning. When I look at the filth in the kitchen this year I cringe. They complain about the ants and bugs but that is all they do - cringe.

It is time to mix things up. Make them earn their place on the show. Give them chores and if they don't do it they don't eat. Slop is passe. I have not once seen anyone clean the bathroom this year.

Hopefully AG hears us before the show is beyond repair!

Season 9 was the worst to me because of the smutty nastiness but Season 12 is ranking up there due to how boring the cast is this year.

I agree, but I don't think the people were actually boring, I think it was the year of the floaters. They sat back and let Matt, Ragan, Rachel, Brendon and Britney do everything while they floated through to the end. I want to watch houseguests in competitions where I know they will die before they drop. That was the let down for me this season. The only good thing about 9 was they did compete hard.

It's like arguing who the better President was, Richard Nixon or George W. Bush. Either way you lose.

LOL I pick Nixon over Bush!

Anyway I really liked BB9! There was fighting and drama!

BB12 ended well for me because I'll be happy if any of the last three boys win, but I still did not enjoy the terrible twist, the same tired comps, and never really had someone I hated with a passion like Gnatalie of last year. the one I disliked the most was Ragan and it was really half-hearted. Sigh.

Season 12 was the most boring season ever. Season 9 was a little too trashy for my taste but at least it had more drama and uncertainty.

Yep this is the worst season eva

Season 12 was the most boring season ever. Season 9 was a little too trashy for my taste but at least it had more drama and uncertainty.

Yep this is the worst season eva

and season 9 had good game play...They were all actively strategical in nature; whereas this season lacked real smart/bold moves

[making this season boring to me]

With the three that have a shot at winning, who is to say they won't become drug dealers? Meow Meow looks like he knows a lot of pot heads. You just know Lane is going to be redneck if he won with it and buy a bunch of illegal guns. And Hayden, well, I'm sure the feds will bust him because he'll go buy hair products in bulk and they'll think he's trying to make some kind of meth lab. :lookaround:

With the three that have a shot at winning, who is to say they won't become drug dealers? Meow Meow looks like he knows a lot of pot heads. You just know Lane is going to be redneck if he won with it and buy a bunch of illegal guns. And Hayden, well, I'm sure the feds will bust him because he'll go buy hair products in bulk and they'll think he's trying to make some kind of meth lab. :lookaround:

lol! so true. And don't forget Brit harrassing the homeless folks on her way to the mall!

Archived