Enzo - Week 10

CeCiMom

As much as I hate to admit it (and believe me it hurts), he has to have some credit for making it to the final 3. Was he the mastermind he thinks he was? I think not, however, his suggestive and intimidation tactics were in full use. Only problem with Enzo is that he's delusional. He thinks cause he made it this far he's a star and that is sad. Does the brain just flake out when these guys are in the BB house or is this a testosterone thing?

Would I vote to give Enzo the money? Absolutely not but that's just me.

I am totally disappointed with Big Brother and America's Choice. Enzo should have won both. He may have only won one challenge but he ran that whole house. Britney is loaded. She did not need or deserve the money. She was not America's Choice. She was CBS's choice. If Nick is smart, he will leave her. Go Enzo!!!! Great game. CBS should award you with some kind of cash prize. You brought in all the ratings. Hayden and Enzo did all of their scheming together yet he chose Lane to go to final 2 with him. Lane is also loaded and did not need 50gs. As far as I am concerned this season never existed. Enzo, you got screwed and so did your family and fans.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am totally disappointed with Big Brother and America's Choice. Enzo should have won both. He may have only won one challenge but he ran that whole house. Britney is loaded. She did not need or deserve the money. She was not America's Choice. She was CBS's choice. If Nick is smart, he will leave her. Go Enzo!!!! Great game. CBS should award you with some kind of cash prize. You brought in all the ratings. Hayden and Enzo did all of their scheming together yet he chose Lane to go to final 2 with him. Lane is also loaded and did not need 50gs. As far as I am concerned this season never existed. Enzo, you got screwed and so did your family and fans.

ummmm Enzo was one of the most disliked HG this season at the end. I don't think there would be a snowballs chance people would vote for him as America's Choice. Enzo did not get screwed by CBS. They did their best to make him more then he was but in the end he was a disgusting big failure.

I think the vote for Britney was fair.

ummmm Enzo was one of the most disliked HG this season at the end. I don't think there would be a snowballs chance people would vote for him as America's Choice. Enzo did not get screwed by CBS. They did their best to make him more then he was but in the end he was a disgusting big failure.

I agree and Enzo ain't exactly hurting with his wife being a VP at Credit Suisse in NY :animated_rotfl: All 3 were well off .

Total Pay Salary / Bonus / Other (101)average and years exp probably add more

$165,439

http://www.glassdoor...es-E3141_D_KO14,28.htm

Congrats Brit

Enzo I only wish that people had the smarts to vote for you! You are by far one of the nicest people in that house, not to mention funny and a great dancer to boot!!

I hope only good things come your way. Unlike the likes of Ragan, Britney, Monet and Kristen you are a good person! Those four (4) how can they even live with themselves??

I read somewhere how you love "objective" posts, yet yours is the most subjective I've seen yet. He was the "most disliked" only in your mind.

I read somewhere how you love "objective" posts, yet yours is the most subjective I've seen yet. He was the "most disliked" only in your mind.

Yes I do believe he was ONE of the most disliked HG in the house. That's my opinion and I am sticking to it. And yes that post did come from MY mind. :animated_rotfl:

Enzo - you pulled out all the class at the end! Nice work voting for Hayden, even though he didnt take you to the end. Nice work acting so appreciative of your experience in the BB house. Wish you had showed this side of yourself in the house. I'm sorry now that you didnt get Americas Choice and the $25,000. Britney certainly didnt deserve it but her house DID just burn down - so maybe things had a way of working out for the best.

Archived