Enzo - Week 10

CeCiMom

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Say what you will, Enzo is final 3 and Britney, Matt, Ragan, Kathy, Rachel and Brendon can't lay claim to that. When a house casts bloc votes continuously you'd think somebody would get a clue that something large is afoot and it isn't Brendon's size 13's.

Im glad for him that he got all five. I would be so pissed to have Lane beat me. Ouch! I think that Enzo might still get the 50K if Hayden wins 3.

Loved Enzo's family. Pretty wife. Lovely mom. Supportive group. Italian American snapshot sublime. Cant beat that. Win or Lose.

Im glad for him that he got all five. I would be so pissed to have Lane beat me. Ouch! I think that Enzo might still get the 50K if Hayden wins 3.

Loved Enzo's family. Pretty wife. Lovely mom. Supportive group. Italian American snapshot sublime. Cant beat that. Win or Lose.

Lane did beat Enzo 1:18 :animated_rotfl: Wonder what his nice family thinks of Enzo calling Brit the C word :animated_shocking:

Well... his wife and family sure love him.

He's a winner right there.

If he pulls this off somehow - and wins .... there'll be a week long party

in the Enzo house

(ohh... first Enzo and wifey have to shake the walls)

I've got an Italian Uncle and cousins.... and good times ahead for sure

if he wins.

Stranger things have happened in the BB House

Well... his wife and family sure love him.

He's a winner right there.

If he pulls this off somehow - and wins .... there'll be a week long party

in the Enzo house

(ohh... first Enzo and wifey have to shake the walls)

I've got an Italian Uncle and cousins.... and good times ahead for sure

if he wins.

Stranger things have happened in the BB House

On BBAD Enzo said he would go to the hotel and not drink beer with the guys and they were slow to catch he meant knocking the boots :animated_rotfl:

Guest 6Borders

Yo Enzo...nice pity party! How does it feel to get back what you did to Brit???? I for one sure hope you are sitting on that jury on finale night and youse don't get American's Choice because youse don't deserve it!!! I'm sorry your wife will have to go back to work...maybe if you'd worked a little harder in the BB game she wouldn't have to (btw...in case you haven't noticed, not one quiz question this whole season has been about how great you thought you were in the BB Game!)

Yo...What do we know about enzo? We know he calls women the c word...We know he wants his dog to die so he can get a big one...We know he constantly plays with his nuts and then smells his hand...We know he uses the f word every third word...Yo...

Perfect - and I can't believe he's ony 32 - he looks about 45!

I liked Enzo a lot in the beginning, I'm OK with the brashness of his demeanor. However, I started getting very uncomfortable with his way of knocking people when it was unneccessary and how undeservingly cocky he was. Everyone talked crap, but next to Kathy, he was the biggest undercover snake. The calling women B*t*%%, hoes and "the c word" was showing more of his true character. The jokes about "kathy come wash my dishes" was just so low class (for all of the BrigadIDIOTS)and let's not talk about just how plain nasty he is! The Matt style hands in his pants, picking his nose, going through food touching it and putting back what he didn't want (with Brit eating beef jerkey in HOH)was so repulsive. His family looks like a decent, typical American family and we all have some sort of idiot meatball cousin, that's Enzo! His game play was good as far as the social aspect (no real enemies, putting the brigade together), but lacked major skills in the mental and physical area. I think he just got lucky for the most part.

His lack of respect for the game (cheating as an have-not and not wanting to wear the penguin outfit correctly)makes me feel he should be the next to leave. Hayden and Lane also are idiots, but I'd give it to them over Enzo any day. If he wins, I won't be upset, but I don't think he deserves it.

Archived