Enzo - Week 10

CeCiMom

enzo_palumbo.jpg

Name: Enzo Palumbo

Current Residence: Bayonne, N.J.

Great game Enzo... I won't mind seeing you or Hayden winning the whole shebang! (But, listening to you eat was the most annoying part of BB12!)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

could be jordan of this season

which is steal the win out of nowhere

if he wins 2 of 3 parts and take lane to final 2 :animated_bouncy:

That was a nice speech to Britney! :animated_bouncy: It was cute!

Congrats Brigade! :party_smilie:

It was better then the 3 times I heard him call her a c*nt. They were just sucking up for votes. Enzo always hated Britney.

It was better then the 3 times I heard him call her a c*nt. They were just sucking up for votes. Enzo always hated Britney.

You know how guys are. It's kind of hard to respect the girl with the dirty mouth. It was early on in the game when she revealed that dirty of mouth of hers with her "would you" game then more with the Rachel badgering.

Ho hum, men!!!!!

Of course they want votes LOL. She was fooled by them even on the way out. She should be called worse names than that. LOL

YES GINGER! Her sex talk game was GROSS-she is a dirty pig!

Enzo thinks he (and the Brigade) are the best thing since slice bread.

News flash; you've barely played this game!

He thinks that the guy alliance controlled the votes when in reality, the house was pretty much together every single eviction? I just don't understand his thinking.

He can't win anything. One veto, cool. Every other time he's just not good at all. He's a social player clearly.

In my opinion that's not the type of person who should win BB. If he wins, I've lost all hope in BB. I hope Lane takes it all.

He thinks that the guy alliance controlled the votes when in reality, the house was pretty much together every single eviction? I just don't understand his thinking.

Lol, so true. "We control the votes!" yet they joined the mob mentality. The irony being their voting majority was really only used to get rid of one of their own. They never actually used their vote dominance to counter another voting bloc. These guys just got lucky. Very lucky. In another group of people's hands, that voting dominance could have dropped bombs on the house every week. Instead we got a season of predictable mob voting.

Grodner, get rid of the vote count. Just kick somebody out and don't tell them the results of the voting. And get rid of the three part HOH, just do an easy endurance intended to go on for the entire night. Not "smash into a wall on a rope", just keep it simple with "stand on a post and hop over the rabbit". That was the most even endurance ever. Houseguests of any size (be it foot size or height) and willpower level could have a fair shot at that.

They were clever enough to have the side alliances despite lane's pitiful claim to the contrary. All in all I think that the Brigade pulled off a major heist against some pretty strong players. Im not understanding all the animosity I mean it is there to see. They have done what they set out to do. Not easy. I think the Brigade deserves way more credit than they are getting here. I am shocked that they pulled it off but they did.

Like enzo or not he was instrumental in holding the Brigade together.

They were clever enough to have the side alliances despite lane's pitiful claim to the contrary. All in all I think that the Brigade pulled off a major heist against some pretty strong players. Im not understanding all the animosity I mean it is there to see. They have done what they set out to do. Not easy. I think the Brigade deserves way more credit than they are getting here. I am shocked that they pulled it off but they did.

Like enzo or not he was instrumental in holding the Brigade together.

Brava!

:hurray:

He can't win anything. One veto, cool. Every other time he's just not good at all. He's a social player clearly.

In my opinion that's not the type of person who should win BB. If he wins, I've lost all hope in BB. I hope Lane takes it all.

Enzo played this game as the biggest A$$ kisser ever. A real moron that doesn't deserve to be where he is..

enzo_lumbo.jpg

Name: Enzo Palumbo

Current Residence: Bayonne, N.J.

Great game Enzo... I won't mind seeing you or Hayden winning the whole shebang! (But, listening to you eat was the most annoying part of BB12!)

WHAT DID HE DO THAT WAS GREAT?This was the worst season ever on BB..aND HE THINKS HE WILL HAVE MOVIE PARTS AFTER THIS..LMAO

I don't think there was any special things they did to get as far as they did in the game.

EXCEPT ... all keep their mouths shut and keep a low profile... didn't make waves.

They were just lucky the other players were sooo engrossed in their own little tiffs

amongst each other that they were able to go undetected as an alliance.

Is there skill to that ???

I'm thinking NOT

Yo...What do we know about enzo? We know he calls women the c word...We know he wants his dog to die so he can get a big one...We know he constantly plays with his nuts and then smells his hand...We know he uses the f word every third word...Yo...

Yo...What do we know about enzo? We know he calls women the c word...We know he wants his dog to die so he can get a big one...We know he constantly plays with his nuts and then smells his hand...We know he uses the f word every third word...Yo...

ADD to that

Enzo is trying to figure out how to use the clippers...doesn't understand how they work
. NT :animated_rotfl:

I'd hate for him to be my insurance adjuster.

Me too. I wonder if he's as dumb as he lets on though. I was in the insurance industry for years and the state test we had to pass to get our license was extremely hard, not to mention the continuing education that's required. Many ppl have to take the test several times before they pass. Maybe he had someone take it for him though.

As much as it pains me to admit it, there is something to be said for how Enzo, Lane and Hayden played.

To be honest I see similarities between how Doctor Will and Enzo played. The only real difference I see is that Doctor will played the "you can get me out any time" card, and Enzo never really had to.

Right now you're probably thinking to yourself that Doctor Will's ghost is rolling over in it's BB grave at that statement.

But it's true.

I don't get how when Doctor Will plays the house guests on his season.

He's a genius.

But when Enzo plays a social game too, he's a guy who didn't do anything.

If anyone really remembers back to Season 2, one of the things Will did, was ALLOW other fights to bloom between other house guests. When his gf shannon was angry with Autumn, he just let them go. He didn't try to really reign her in, or take sides.

Allowing others to make their targets bigger. Resisting the urge to pick sides, IS work.

I dislike Enzo for some reason. He has moments of being funny but I have an issue with any grown man who calls himself Meow-Meow with a straight face. But I can't fault his game play.

Guest 6Borders

I think Enzo has been this Big Brother season's "dumb blond" and he's been playing all of them. As pointed out the Insurance exams are not easy, nor is the real estate exam. I can't believe a grown man (whose got to be at least 40 in real life) has no concept of the game of golf. He lives in Bayonne which boasts the not small Bayonne Golf Club and he watches a lot of tv, so even if he's never played golf he'd have to have seen/known something about it (sheesh, about half the sitcoms have hubby's who play golf).

That would be my Enzo interview question: Do you really know absolutely nothing about golf?

Enzo just got finished slurpping up something in a bowl.

I'd love to know some address where I could send his wife a Sympathy Card

because in about a week he'll be home slurpping and sleeping right under

her nose.

:sadwalk: <---- Enzo's wife

What's sad is that the Brigade wasn't clever in keeping their alliance a secret. The other house guests were too dumb to see it. There was nothing secret about it.

They were all there for vacation purposes (not to play the game) and as Britney stated last night, she thought they were just really good friends. So did the rest of the house guest. The were all too stupid to realize that "friends" means "ALLIANCE" in BB speak. Just like you break up couples, you also go after friends! Dumb asses! All of them! I'm glad it's almost over.

I was one who actually stopped giving the show my full attention. Especially these last couple of weeks. Just too predictable. As I've said before, there was absolutely no surprises with this season. Not even the DPOV episode. Everybody who was evicted knew they were leaving. No shockers at all.

I couldn't agree with you more! Enzo hasn't done

a darn thing all season except make me I'll when he

eats! I literally turn the volume down when he starts

chewing! He doesn't deserve to be in the final three

and hardly deserves to win either. He wins one POV

comp and gets all cocky in his DR session following

the win. Puleeeze!

smilielol.gif

Enzo just got finished slurpping up something in a bowl.

I'd love to know some address where I could send his wife a Sympathy Card

because in about a week he'll be home slurpping and sleeping right under

her nose.

sadwalk.gif <---- Enzo's wife

smilielol.gif

If any of the Brigade members ever attempt to compare themselves to Chill Town, I will cry.

& If they have done it already, someone pass me a tissue because BB is going down the tubes. They all think they're the best players in the world.

What's sad is that the Brigade wasn't clever in keeping their alliance a secret. The other house guests were too dumb to see it. There was nothing secret about it.

They were all there for vacation purposes (not to play the game) and as Britney stated last night, she thought they were just really good friends. So did the rest of the house guest. The were all too stupid to realize that "friends" means "ALLIANCE" in BB speak. Just like you break up couples, you also go after friends! Dumb asses! All of them! I'm glad it's almost over.

EXACTLY!

I can't remember which competition it was, but Enzo clearly screamed "BRIGADE!" after something big happened for the guys.

I want a BB super fan to win the game. Hayden was like sought out or something to be on the cast? He's never seen a season. I mean that's just my opinion but whatever. The HGs need to realize they need to go after friends like you said. Couples aren't the only alliances. A tight group of people (especially the guys) have proven to love sticking together. They need to open their eyes.

Archived