Hayden - Week 10 WINNER OF BB12

CeCiMom

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am starting to like Hayden more and more. He seems like a genuinely nice person. And he has a great smile:). And he was by far the best competitor in this game; socially, competitions, winnings. He won every competition he wanted and threw the others. He really deserves to win this game. It would be a shame if he didn't.

GO HAYDEN

I didn't like Hayden from the start. My opinion, he thinks he is so hot and that he is "special". He thought he was going to be a pro baseball player but was injured and lost that chance to be famous. So now he thinks BB will give him his big break. Reading his comment on the update page here sums it up. He thinks some beautiful, well paid Hollywood star will want to date him. Really? Why would anyone like that even look twice at him? He isn't above average in looks, isn't very smart and doesn't have much personality other than the "I'm a nice guy who's into sports" persona. And real nice "shun" of Kristen. She's not an attractive Hollywood star so she can't do anything for him on his rise to stardom.

Guest 6Borders

You can get the exact version of the Hayden Hoodie at any surf shop in California. $29.95 and the XL and XXL are $2 extra. Get 'em now cos the price will probably go way up after this moron wins Big Brother and does a hoodie commercial or starts carrying them in his Board Shop.

I didn't like Hayden from the start. My opinion, he thinks he is so hot and that he is "special". He thought he was going to be a pro baseball player but was injured and lost that chance to be famous. So now he thinks BB will give him his big break. Reading his comment on the update page here sums it up. He thinks some beautiful, well paid Hollywood star will want to date him. Really? Why would anyone like that even look twice at him? He isn't above average in looks, isn't very smart and doesn't have much personality other than the "I'm a nice guy who's into sports" persona. And real nice "shun" of Kristen. She's not an attractive Hollywood star so she can't do anything for him on his rise to stardom.

Nobody in BB has a rise to real Hollywood stardom except in their mind :animated_rotfl:

I am starting to like Hayden more and more. He seems like a genuinely nice person. And he has a great smile:). And he was by far the best competitor in this game; socially, competitions, winnings. He won every competition he wanted and threw the others. He really deserves to win this game. It would be a shame if he didn't.

GO HAYDEN

LOL, beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder...I can't stand his smile or his mouth, it's hard to look at, kind of like it's upside down, lol! I thought he was cute at first, but he's more like a Monet, not the BB player, the paintings that look good from a distant, then you get close and realize it's a bunch of ugly splotches. I don't think he's ugly, just weird looking.

I also don't know what to think about him as a player, didn't like the comments he made about Kathy (and I don't like Kathy)washing his clothes/dishes, showed character flaws,but he is dominating challenges when it matters.

Hell...this was a bunch of idiots and now it's just down to picking which idiotic trait you're willing to reward/punish for the win.

LOL, beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder...I can't stand his smile or his mouth, it's hard to look at, kind of like it's upside down, lol! I thought he was cute at first, but he's more like a Monet, not the BB player, the paintings that look good from a distant, then you get close and realize it's a bunch of ugly splotches. I don't think he's ugly, just weird looking.

I also don't know what to think about him as a player, didn't like the comments he made about Kathy (and I don't like Kathy)washing his clothes/dishes, showed character flaws,but he is dominating challenges when it matters.

Hell...this was a bunch of idiots and now it's just down to picking which idiotic trait you're willing to reward/punish for the win.

I never saw what he said about Kathy because I don't watch BBAD or have the feeds. As for his looks, I do not, I repeat, I do not find him attractive! lol. I never have thought he was cute at all. But I do think has a great smile that lights up his whole face.

I really really admired his game play-it was the best of the season IMO. He is strong, friendly, and stayed under the radar very nicely for someone that could have been targeted given his size, hairstyle, and "weird" look, etc. I just think he seems an all around good guy.

I think there's a squirrel on Hayden's head.

Oh wait, it may actually be a ferret.

Hayden, please tend to that ferret.

Comb your ferret, Hayden.

Someday you may lose your ferret, Hayden, so don't take it for granted.

Feed your ferret, Hayden. I hear they like Cheerios. And cooked vegetables. And Vidal Sassoon.

Okay, I'm officially done with you and your ferret.

Good luck on Wednesday. You and your ferret deserve to win.

if he wins it will be back to back years a recruit has won :animated_scratchchin:

recruits are kicking butts

i use to be huge anti-recruit guy but not anymore seeing that they are outplaying those who claim to have seen multiple season :animated_bouncy:

I always thought being HOH week 1 was a bit of a curse. But, now seeing Hayden less than 24 hours away from a possible $500K win - I'm beginning to rethink that. Does anyone know what 1st HOH has made it the farthest in past seasons?

lisa was first hoh in bb3 and she won :animated_bouncy:

Let's give Hayden, the houseguest with the highest potential of winning (maybe, who knows, are they still in the house?), the respect he deserves. I feel we can do this best by continuing to make fun of his dancing.

I found this link over at SS Photochops. For those of you amused by the goofy, be sure and click on the actions under his dancing.

http://www3.theuglydance.com/?v=hiznqwrey6

Archived