SPOILER FROM BB12

snancypants

While the final 3 isn't great, I think I would have felt that way about any final 3.... I hated them all equally this season, none of them made me want to root for them, it's pretty sad that the only people I remotely liked were Rachel and Brendon, and I'm still not sure why I liked them. The only way this could be worse for me is if Matt was still there, thankfully he is gone

I don't understand the feeds block since everyone just found out what happened anyway....

At this point I just have to root for Hayden in that at least a decent human being would be winning. He may be a lazy slacker, but he isn't a complete jerk.

Kind of sad to have my enthusiasm at that level. Then again, I'm glad I don't have to do any flipping back and forth during Master Chef tonight.

Hi i have not posted before but i thought everyone may want to know that Britt was evicted and the Hoh has started. It's a comp where the houseguest are being swung into a wall, under water, over and over again. Ok, i'm not really good at this, so i will go now. lol

Hi i have not posted before but i thought everyone may want to know that Britt was evicted and the Hoh has started. It's a comp where the houseguest are being swung into a wall, under water, over and over again. Ok, i'm not really good at this, so i will go now. lol

Girlstacy - you did a great job, keep up the great work.

Archived