SPOILER FROM BB12

snancypants

The 1st part of the Final 3 HoH is a jungle themed endurance. The HGs are all on vines, and Big Brother has them banging into a wall, flying across the yard, going under a waterfall, and banging into another wall.. Back and forth.

Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

As of 6pm BBT when the audience was released, everyone was still very much in the game.

no real shocker lol :animated_bouncy:

I hope Lane doesnt lose his man bra with all that swinging around on the vines. Bye Britney. Im sure they will be as delighted to see you come through the door as I am delighted to see your bitchy ass go out it.

An Article explaining the blackout {{{As expected based on the strange happenings and live feed blackout on Big Brother 12, today was an unusual day.

SPOILER WARNING: This article contains Big Brother 12 spoilers.

Today was the very unkind not-live eviction of Britney and the start of the final HoH competition. Viewers will get to see it unfold on Wednesday night's show, but it has to crush little Britney's spirit to know she didn't even get a live show for her exit.

After Hayden didn't use the Power of Veto and Enzo voted to evict Britney, the three remaining members of the Brigade started part 1 of the final HoH competition.

True to form, part 1 is endurance, meaning part 2 will most likely be a skill and the final part, on the live finale next Wednesday, will be a short, random quiz that takes a season's worth of drama and makes it all about who can randomly guess answers the best.

The endurance portion of the last HoH is most likely a King of the Jungle theme, with the three men hanging onto vines and smashing into walls and through a waterfall. Sadly, due to the live feed blackout, we won't officially know who won until Wednesday night unless it leaks through production.

However, given the general largeness of the final three and their performances in past endurance competitions, I wouldn't be surprised if it lasts less than an hour. After the whole season, we're left with three people who don't seem to care who wins.

Instead, Lane and Enzo are resigned to the fact that Hayden will win and all of them are simply waiting on getting out of the house to cash in on personal appearances at bars. This is why I now hate the Brigade. For them, winning doesn't matter, because as they see it, the Brigade already won. They've all been deluded into thinking Big Brother is a team competition, making this final week relatively moot.

If Hayden wins the last HoH, there's no way he'll lose. The only potential for drama is if Lane or Enzo take it down and decide to evict Hayden. A Lane-Enzo finale would definitely be a battle of who doesn't deserve it less, but at least it wouldn't be predictable. }}}}}

ANOTHER ARTICLE WHICH MEANS BIG BROTHER AFTER DARK ON SHOWTIME IS A TAPE DELAY FROM THE BLACKOUT THIS MORNING. AN INSIDE LOCKDOWN WHERE THE GOT THEM UP EARLY THIS MORNING AND TAPED IT FOR SHOWTIME.

{{{

According to BB Dish, CBS taped the next eviction and started the first part of the next Head of Household competition Tuesday night (Sept. 7). Predictably, Britney was evicted from the house, so be sure to leave questions for her in the comments, as we will be interviewing her via email Wednesday night after the next episode ends.

Britney's eviction leaves Hayden, Lane and Enzo left in the house. We're fairly surprised the Brigade stuck together right 'til the bitter end -- it'll be interesting to see who wins HOH and who gets evicted. The first part of the final HOH comp is apparently a jungle-themed competition -- the houseguests are hanging on vines, slamming into a wall, going under a waterfall and flying across the yard to another wall. As of the end of the episode taping, all three men were still hanging in there.

}}}

MORE:

According to those who attended tonight's taped show, Britney was evicted from the house by Enzo.

The first part of the Head of Household endurance is jungle themed. The final 3 houseguests are hanging from vines banging from wall to wall. They fly across the yard and it includes water elements.

Brit confirms that today was a live to tape eviction {or will be because this is tape delay from this mornings blackout} and that next Wednesday is the Finale. They are all complaining about being tired because after the blackout this morning they got them up early to tape tonights showtime 3 hours.

Enzo wining to Hayden about being So Tired while Hayden stacks blacked out Jenga blocks....... Brit is now packing and changing into pants

Thanks Snancy for the update. I have no interest in the outcome of who wins....

I agree too Marty.....in fact been busy on vacation and haven't watched the last 3 episodes. I come here and read an update or two and lurk in the forums.

Thanks for the update Snancy! ;)

Btw....I got picked for tickets to the Sept 9th show! Too bad I'm on vacation! NOT!!!!

same Marty...could give a rat's booty less who wins now

and I dunno why this is so shocking...all knew it was time

but hey Final 4...damn proud of her

-Kyo

Couldn't agree more Brit was the best woman on this season and definitely one of the best top 5 players from this season!!! She has nothing to be ashamed off.

I just don't understand why Britney didn't fight. I mean maybe she had no chance, but I would of at least tried.

I would of offered Hayden if he saved me with the veto my guarantee that I would take him to the end along with the fact that he would not have to guarantee it back and could take whoever he wanted to final 2 if he won HOH. I mean I think Hayden would of been smart to consider it and I think the jury honestly would of respected him so very much for it. I don't think either Enzo or Lane are going to take him to the finals with them. So why not team up with the other best player in the game left to go against either guy who has won 1 thing each the entire game respectively.

Guest 6Borders

I can only imagine Enzo's eviction vote of Britany!!!!! I'm sure we all now know where NJ sends the front ends of horses to be finished!!!!

Archived