Sign in to follow this  
Guest XandraSkye

'The 4400'

Dade   

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, THE WATERCOOLER

The 4400

The 4400: "Gone, Part 1"

One of the bestest parts of my job here at TVGuide.com - did I mention that June 27 marks my one-year anniversary? - is that I now have the means and thus the time to enjoy more of the shows I love. In the past, managing my kids' constant protraction of the bedtime ritual and my wife's own television-watching proclivities afforded me precious little opportunity to watch many "edgy" shows "live," so the advent of DVD screeners (and my handy-dandy, if not entirely lightweight, portable player) has been a real boon to my habit. As a result, I now am basking in the glory of such quality shows as TNT's The Closer and, in a very different genre, USA Network's The 4400.

On the ride into work this morning, my first day back from a mini-vacay, I got a chance to watch "Gone: Part 1," this past Sunday's installment of 4400. Wow. Exec producer Maia Suro promised me in her Insider interview that this season wouldn't let up, and this week proved that. That evil, evil Matthew, doing so much detriment to a good first name, is calculatedly pitting Richard against Shawn, all the while thinking he's pulling oh-so-grown Isabelle's strings. (But as we saw in that final scene, as if.) Poor Maia, meanwhile, got totally hoodwinked by that obviously faux "sister" (damn that intermittent psychic ability!), and is now imprisoned in another time, presumably to "help" the 4400 prevent armageddon. Who to believe? After all, even in her worst moments, the "sister" never appeared wholly evil. Hmmm.

Speaking of Maia's prison, it's too bad that The Silence of the Lambs spoiled us for such "The feds are busting into the baddie's house... or are they?" twists. (But can't one "homage-paying" director out there not stage it exactly the same way and thus telegraph it?) Still, the rugrats-in-jeopardy story line has me on the edge!

I also like the conflicts arising in people's lives, like Tom taking issue with Alana's career plans and her (seemingly sapphic) A.R. getaways with Heather, and Shawn being labeled a traitor to his kind. Now if someone could just tell me how to get past the "ick" factor of "newborn" Isabelle (so, so ably) prancing around in her barely there skivvies and/or ravaging her man. Did the blink-of-an-eye in which she aged include a stop at Equinox to get buff?

Off to watch "Gone, Part 2" on the ol' Audiovox. (Not to worry - I'm using my Father's Day Best Buy gift cards to upgrade to the brand-new and super-sleek Sony Watchman DVD player!)

Posted by: Matt Mitovich 06/27/2006 10:26 AM

fizzle   

the butterflies were a design in the iron fence to the house where maia was taken.

Dade   

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, THE WATERCOOLER

The 4400

The 4400: "Gone, Part 2"

The fun thing about USA Network's The 4400 is that when someone vanishes or appears, it's not so much a matter of where they went to/came from but when. As such, how cool

Dade   

SPOILER ALERT....HIGHLIGHT TO SEE

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

07/09 - Episode 3.11

Dade   

SPOILER ALERT...HIGHLIGHT TO SEE

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INSIDER

Will 4400's Isabelle Destroy Humanity?

by Matt Webb Mitovich

060721insider2.jpg

Megalyn Echikunwoke, The 4400

A lot of strange things have been going on during this season of USA Network's The 4400 (Sundays at 9 pm/ET) and, more often than not, grown-up newborn Isabelle is at the heart of the mysterious matter. Doing our best impression of a diligent NTAC agent

Dade   

07/21 - Episode 3.12

Dade   

07/29 - Episode 3.13

Dade   

Season finale of The 4400 is Sunday August 27.

Dade   

Courtesy of: NBC UNIVERSAL MEDIA VILLAGE

"THE 4400" RETURNS FOR SEASON FOUR

Published: August 22, 2006

The Emmy

Dade   

SPOILER ALERT..HIGHLIGHT TO SEE

Courtesy of: SCIFI WIRE

4400 Will Morph In June

mckenzie2_4400_tn.jpg

Ira Steven Behr, executive producer of USA Network's The 4400, told SCI FI Wire that the upcoming fourth season will feature more of Jordan Collier (Billy Campbell), resolve last season's multiple cliffhangers and take the show in a completely new direction.

"We have Jordan Collier, Billy Campbell, for an entire season for the first time ever," Behr said in an interview at WonderCon in San Francisco over the weekend. "He's not going off sailing [Campbell took a year and a half last season to sail around the world]. So [we have] the chance, the opportunity, to really explore that character and let that character make big moves."

The show will also bring back Kyle Baldwin (Chad Faust), Behr said. "Last year he was in a total of two episodes, and we're going to do some interesting stuff with Kyle. Kyle is going to kind of switch his father figure from his dad [Joel Gretsch's Tom Baldwin] to Jordan Collier. He's going to take the place that Shawn [Patrick Flueger] had these last couple of seasons."

More important, Behr said, "the biggest change that we're going to make is that the show up 'til now has basically been about dealing with events that were started by the future, and what we were trying to avoid was a catastrophe in the future. Now that Jordan Collier has handed out the promycin, the future has changed. Whatever that catastrophe is [has] been averted. So now we're going to start dealing with what does it mean to have a ... world where promycin is there for the taking? Where everyone could develop an ability. And very early in the season, Jordan will become aware of a prophecy dating back a bunch of years ... that seems to involve him and seems to give an explanation to why he needed to hand out the promycin. And that's going to have huge effects on the present situation."

At the end of last season, Collier had passed out the drug that gives takers a 50-50 chance of developing superhuman abilities

Dade   

The series was renewed for a fourth season of 13 episodes.

02/21 - Episode 4.01 - The Wrath of Graham [Airing June 17]: This episode seems to be set a few months after the Season 3 finale. Tom is looking for Alana and seems to be at a dead end when he is told that a prisoner, who may have leads for him, is now allowed to see visitors. A student named Graham is surprised when his classmates agree to play any sports he wants (thumb wrestling anyone?) in gym class. Could he have the power to have anyone do anything? Kyle gets a new job: helping out the 4400 as legal aid. Shawn is at the hospital (as a patient) and has terrible convulsions. Kevin, Susan, Shawn, Marco, Brady, P.J., Diana, Maia, Tess, Ben, Garrity, Jordan, and Isabelle also appear. Source: SpoilerFix.com

04/05 - Episode 4.02 - Fear Itself [Airing June 24]: People start seeing what they fear most (a man sees tarentulas crawling over him, a woman sees walls being put around her); however, only they can see these things. Tom's investigation leads him to a bank as a few of the victims used the bank's ATM before the "fear" attacks. Isabelle may get a better living situation if she agrees to be injected promicin. Kyle doesn't want to be part of some sort of religious revival involving the "White Lights" cult. Shawn, Diana, and Garrity also appear. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Dade   

04/26 - Episode 4.03 - Audrey Parker's Come & Gone

04/26 - Episode 4.04 - The Truth & Nothing But The Truth

04/26 - Episode 4.05 - Try the Pie: Shannon Reese, a patient and lovely woman in her 30s, will teach Tom about her neighbors, who all took promicin. Shannon has the ability to remove stress in people's lives by listening to their problems. At the end of their meeting with Shannon, their problems are all turned into a small jewel. Tom doesn't seem to approve much of the fact that this town, Evanston, seems to have given promicin to all its inhabitants. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Dade   

Hi Art, how ya doing? Give me a couple weeks and I will add it to the calendar. I didnt think last season was as good as the first one. I am excited for it to start again. :)

Dade   

Courtesy of: SPOILEFIX

05/03 - Episode 4.03 - Audrey Parker's Come & Gone: During this episode, 70-year-old Audrey Parker, via voice over, explains her past and why she decided to take promicin at such a late age. Thanks to promicin, Audrey develops the power of astral projection... with a twist. Audrey cannot astral project her 70-year-old self but the 25-year-old version of herself. This power will allow Audrey to do all the things she wanted to and never had the chance to before. Audrey's positive experience with promicin is told on a blog. Diana and Tom are put on the case. Shawn meets with 4400 Heather Tobey (episode "Suffer the Children"). Meghan appears. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Dade   

05/19 - Episode 4.04 - The Truth & Nothing But The Truth: We finally see April Soukris again after taking promicin and being on the run for four months. Let's say that the woman changed a lot and, of course, has developped a power. April will use her power to help Tom and Diana work a case. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Dade   

04/26 - Episode 4.05 - Try the Pie [Airing July 15]: Shannon Reese, a patient and lovely woman in her 30s, will teach Tom about her neighbors, who all took promicin. Shannon has the ability to remove stress in people's lives by listening to their problems. At the end of their meeting with Shannon, their problems are all turned into a small jewel. Tom doesn't seem to approve much of the fact that this town, Evanston, seems to have given promicin to all its inhabitants. Source: SpoilerFix.com

06/09 - Episode 4.06 - The Marked [Airing July 22]: At NTAC, Diana and Tom watch a black and white movie about JFK's assassination. Of course, they have a reason for watching this and that is because 4400 Curtis Peck made the movie. Neal, one of the actors, believes that Peck's movies reflect reality and that is why he was brought back as a 4400... to tell the truth. When interviewing Neal, Tom and Diana are shown a tape Peck made in case something happened to him. In it, the 4400 claims that Jordan Collier and the 4400 are not a threat but that "them" are. While trying to locate Peck, our NTAC duo must try to figure out who is "them." Kyle brings a blindfolded Shawn to an abandoned bunker to meet up with someone. Isabelle, Marco, Brady, P.J., and Meghan also appear. Source: SpoilerFix.com

I am so behind on this show! I need to get caught up b/c I really do like it!

Dade   

06/16 - Episode 4.07 - Until We Have Built Jerusalem [Airing July 29]: Tom and Diana are concerned when a Delta Force team composed of enhanced soldiers is ordered to capture Jordan, dead or alive. Maia has a vision of the team killing Jordan and what follows scares the hell out of her. She tells Diana that she must save Jordan at all cost. Shawn gets in trouble when he gets sued for supposedly having used his healing powers to get sex from the daughter of the woman he healed. Meghan, Kyle, Isabelle, and Collier also appear. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Dade   

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW BLOGS

The 4400

by Leah Friedman

July 1, 2007: Maybe Everything That Dies Someday Comes Back

When Jordan said,

Dade   

06/26 - Episode 4.08 - Daddy's Little Girl: Someone is putting flyers on cars advertising that taking promicin is cool and fun. Meghan is afraid that they are losing the war. Tess, still suffering from schizophrenia, is in a diner that has been closed for a "private party" she decided to throw with the clients. Tess orders the clients to keep dancing even though they have been for the last two days. Kevin is there as well and managed to escape to call Shawn, knowing he has seconds to make that call before Tess notices. Shawn has Joanna cancel all his healings so he can go after Kevin. When Shawn finally arrives at the diner, he tries to heal Tess. Garrity meets with someone who took promicin and can talk at least 27 languages. Richard shows up at Promise City where Jordan gives him a private tour. Isabelle and Richard are reunited. She asks her father to help her as she feels like an outsider in a city where everyone has a power. He agrees to help her and takes her away. Richard will have Isabelle drink something that will have her go back to 8-years-old down to being a toddler; the plan is to raise Isabelle with new and better memories. Cassie warns Kyle that he must help Isabelle. Will Kyle be able to stop Richard? Tom and Diana want to find Richard. Source: SpoilerFix.com

07/02 - Episode 4.09 - Tiny Machines: Isabelle seems to be working with Tom in order to get close to Jordan and get him. (Note: It doesn't look like this is an official NTAC assignment.) A woman named Rebecca Parrish is talking with Tom about the plan with Isabelle. She is also concerned that Maia's visions could complicate things and wants Tom to make sure that Maia won't have the wrong vision at the wrong time. Tess is in Promise City and has a few citizens, including Shawn, under her power in order to get Kevin out of confinement. Curtis Peck (from episode "The Marked") is back at work on a set in British Columbia. Diana and Meghan visit him in order to get more information about the Marked. Later in the episode, Tom and Diana face off. Source: SpoilerFix.com [Note: It is possible Rebecca Parish be introduced in episode 4.10 instead.]

Dade   

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW BLOGS

The 4400

by Leah Friedman

July 8, 2007: Pants on Fire

I don

Dade   

07/09 - Episode 4.10 - One of Us: Richard wakes up in a sort of medical room, a familiar room to fans as they saw it in episode "Gone, Part 2." There is someone else we know lying on a table next to Richard. A doctor says that they are ready for the procedure but they are interrupted by two intruders, fans will be stunned to see who one of them is. Once the intruders get the situation in hand, they get ready to do their work on Richard. Tom wakes up. Was it a dream? A premonition? Kyle wants Cassie to help him find Isabelle but she doesn't want to cooperate. Tom, Diana, and Meghan meet with Rebecca Parrish (see episode 4.10). They talk about all the setbacks NTAC has been having. Tom is struggling his "mark." Matthew Ross' name is mentioned a few times when Parrish and Tom discuss. Richard meets with Cora, the woman who gave her the solution to have Isabelle go back to being a baby. He wants the woman to undo her work. Jordan wants Shawn to be dealt with. Source: SpoilerFix.com