Sign in to follow this  
Guest XandraSkye

'The 4400'

Guest ranster627
06/13 - Episode 2.06 - As Fate Would Have it: Lilly meets with her daughter Heidi (the one that she had before vanishing). Tom and Diana meet with a man named Quinlan in order to talk about Jordan and why Quinlan left the 4400 Center

Guest ranster627

FROM TV GUIDE: The Water Cooler

The 4400

Star Trek: Voyager's Robert Picardo guest-starred as Trent Applebaum, a 4400 with the ability to induce weight-loss. Having discovered his calling, Applebaum did what any patriotic crass American would do in his place

That part with the weight loss was interesting, yes now that I think back it does remind one of "Trouble With Tribbles". Also, it would be a "great" way to lose weight and not gain it back without those "side effects" lol lol :D:D

I think it re-runs on Sat, you can check out www.usanetworks.com

I forgot to record it last night  :(  Hopefully I can catch a re-run sometime this week.

Might want to check your local listings but it should be on

USA, Thu Jun 23 12:00am EDT

USA, Fri Jun 24 11:00am EDT

USA, Sat Jun 25 07:00pm EDT

USA, Sun Jun 26 12:00am EDT

USA, Sun Jun 26 12:00pm EDT

then the new one comes on Sunday Night

Guest ranster627
06/20 - Episode 2.07 - Life Interrupted: Tom and Diana track down a man in a museum. Tom sees strange things happen during that chase, like doors and rooms changing styles

Guest ranster627
  • 05/23 - Episode 2.04 - Regal Piece

06/06 - Episode 2.05 - Suffer the Children: Jordan receives a plaque in honor for his

Sunday's episode was good....anybody ever read or see the movie "Thinner" by Stephen King ... it reminded me of that.

Guest ranster627

The 4400

There's no pleasing some parents. Take these disgruntled moms and pops in Fairview, Washington. Several of their kids are turning into artistic geniuses, and they're mad. They don't like the idea that teenagers can suddenly sculpt like Michaelangelo or paint like Rembrandt (of course if they're athletically gifted or cutting it in entertainment, that's another story). It's too weird even for high school, they think. (Either that or they're jealous. A woman I knew from college won the Pulitzer last year, and I was envious until I realized I knew squat about medical journalism.) Thus, I could identify with Greg, the only kid in Heather Tobey's class who wasn't a genius. Heather was a 4400 who was a human Erato (a Greek muse who regularly pops up in crossword puzzles), who got arrested for turning many of her pupils into super-prodigies. Unfortunately, Greg's artistic talent was limited to the kind of clumsy doodles that fill up the margins of algebra notebooks. Unlike me, however, Greg's bitter dad berated him constantly, prompting a Columbine-inspired standoff in which Greg demands that Heather awaken his gift. It was like Archie Bunker telling to Edith "come on, CHANGE!", except here, Greg is saying "CHANGE ME!" with a revolver in his quivering hand. Heather's muse failed, but Greg's father tearfully ate crow so tragedy was averted. It was a tidy and predictable ending, but I didn't care. It made me think of a Connecticut high school English teacher whom I treated shabbily when she really tried to help me. I won't name names, but I thank you for putting up with a punk like me. BTW

Guest ranster627
06/27 - Episode 2.07 - Carrier: Shawn needs to take care of business at the 4400 Center. He is overwhelmed but he

Guest ranster627
07/04 - Episode 2.09 - Rebirth: Someone from Richard

Guest ranster627
08/01 - Episode - Mommy's Bosses: Diana and Tom are still looking for answers about the epidemic that hurt all 4400

POSSIBLE SPOILERS FOR NEXT SEASON BELOW...???

I watched the Season Finale for the 4400 last night and have been thinking about it. What about this scenario...

The future wanted Jordan Collier to do exactly what he did with the 4400 center, etc so they left him in place long enough for that to happen and then programmed Kyle to kill him so that the great healer - Shawn Ferrell would be left in place to start healing and giving the good face to the 4400, etc.

Much the same as what happened to the character of Elizabeth in the series "V", Isabelle has suddenly aged to adulthood to be the love interest of Shawn Ferrell. Whether she was aged because of an ability she has, or she was taken to the future, allowed to age and then brought back, who knows... But, if you will remember, everytime Shawn would come into contact with Isabelle the baby, he would say "hello my love". Yes, one could say that anyone would be affectionate with a baby that way, but perhaps it was a bit of foreshadowing by the writers.

We saw the trees bend at the end of Season 1 as pregnant Lily passed them - the trees drawn toward Isabelle. And, everyone keeps saying over and over that Isabelle is the answer to what happened to the 4400, etc. Maybe the future intended Isabelle to be with Shawn.

Now, as far as Jordan Collier goes - when NTAC came to him and told him of the possible danger to life, he was trying to decide whether or not to do the reunion event with the 4400 at the center. He looked into Isabelle's eyes, she took his finger and he saw all sorts of visions - the major one being of his portrait as what I am assuming was President of the USA. He went ahead with the reunion simply because Isabelle had shown him those images. As he died after being shot, he started into Shawn's eyes and said "she lies".

We saw at the end of the season finale, Jordan Collier lives. What if, as mentioned above, the future wanted him there to build it up for Shawn, take Collier out leaving Shawn in charge, then bring him back to continue later. We have seen the big news that occurred over the murder of Collier. What better way to make him MORE popular than to bring him back after he was obviously killed?

In the bible, the book of Revelation tells us that the Antichrist will be given a fatal head wound and then live after 3 days...indwelt by Satan, but he will live. The world will be amazed by this and his popularity will grow.

I think the writer's of the 4400 show have used this analogy in much the same way with Jordan Collier. He was obviously murdered and the world watched as it happened. Suddenly he returns alive and well? I believe Isabelle's images to him was true. She just didn't show him the path he had to follow to REACH those images.

As far as Dr. Burkoff injecting himself with the promicin... He said that it was a synthetic substance containing the 5th neurotransmitter which allowed the abilities to form, etc. It is also said that he is supposed to be the father of the 4400 technology. Maybe this injection will be the reason that occurs. The more he learns and can do, the more that can occur in the future...

What do you all think?

I watched the Season Finale for the 4400 last night and have been thinking about it.

Guest ranster627

The 4400

My suspicions about Jordan Collier's premature demise were validated when the self-styled guru of the 4400 Center turned up alive on a lakeshore looking like Monty Python's "It's..." Man. Something told me Jordan would be resurrected, and it wasn't just the script I read beforehand. However, I'm stumped as to how he fooled the Reaper. Perhaps he got some unaccredited assistance from Criss Angel, whose tricks are so weird he's probably as much of a 4400 as Bill O'Reilly (if the hate mail I received is any indication, Bill's devotees make Jimmy Page's seem thick-skinned). I know Collier didn't emerge from the water, because he was dry from head to toe. I suspect he was taken back to the future, outfitted with rags and carefully scraggled for some weird purpose. The only example of the future Diana and Tom have to go on is Kevin Berkoff, who, although paranoid, rescued the victims of the deadly inhibitor by cooking up a serum after drawing blood from a Rosetta stone (or as we call her, Isabelle). I thoroughly enjoyed Dennis Ryland's being squashed by his own Firewall, mainly because he is a soulless paper pusher, of which there are far too many in this world. Given what NTAC did to poor Kyle, I admire Tom's restraint in not knocking Ryland through the pavement. I love Kyle's ethics. Even though he was thoroughly brainwashed into "killing" Collier, Kyle refuses to let Roy Marsden

variety_logo100x24.jpg

'The 4400' Returns For Third Season

by Denise Martin

s1ep1part2d.jpg

USA Network's 'The 4400' returns for third season.

USA is bringing back "The 4400" for a third season. USA Network has ordered 13 new episodes of their hit sci-fi series. Production will begin next year for a summer 2006 premiere. The sci-fi drama's second season ranked as summer's No. 1 cable show in adults 18-49, edging demos for "The Closer" and "The Shield."

Though ratings were down from the first season's knockout Nielsens, the most recent cycle maintained a solid average of 3.7 million total viewers. "The 4400" was initially presented as a limited five-episode event but was brought back due to overwhelming fan response. The first season also received an Emmy nomination for outstanding miniseries.

USA executive vice president of programming Jeff Wachtel said the drama embodies the cable station's recently launched image campaign centered around the slogan, "Characters Welcome." One-hour follows the trials of 4,400 alleged alien abductees mysteriously returned to Earth.

joelgretsch_jacquelinemckenzie_the4400_2

Joel Gretsch and Jacqueline McKenzie are

expected to return for the third season.

"It's really the forerunner of what seems now to be a very popular genre on the broadcast networks," Wachtel said. "Given the ratings success and critical accolades, this was an easy call." Paramount Network TV president David Stapf said, "It's quite a challenge to blend supernatural elements with strong character and serialized storytelling. Ira and his team pulled it off."

Cast members, who include Billy Campbell, Joel Gretsch and Jacqueline McKenzie, are all expected to return for the third season. Ira Steven Behr, Scott Peters, Maira Suro and Perry Simon executive produce the show. Paramount Network TV produces in association with Sky Television, Renegade 83 and American Zoetrope.

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, ASK AUSIELLO

Question: Do you by chance have any spoilers on Season 3 of The 4400? Summer is just too far away!

SPOILER ALERT....HIGHLIGHT TO SEE....DO NOT QUOTE

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

The 4400

(USA Network) Updated on January 4

> Renewed for a 3rd season of 13 episodes. Will return Summer 2006.

• 01/04 - Episode 3.01: Grown-up Isabelle is in Lily and Richard's suite studying volumes of an encyclopedia. She is now reading the U-V volume, which is rather impressive since she read all previous volumes in less than a day. Shawn tells Isabelle that he is somewhat freaked out of her being grown-up all of a sudden. It seems that most people are avoiding Isabelle because they simply don't understand her and what power she may hold. Shawn tries to get answers as to how the three men died in the woods when Lily, Richard, and Isabelle, where trying to escape.

Courtesy of: USA, SCHEDULE, THE 4400

FEB 15 01:00 AM .. THE 4400.. SUFFER THE CHILDREN

FEB 22 01:30 AM.. THE 4400.. AS FATE WOULD HAVE IT

MAR 01 01:00 AM.. THE 4400.. LIFE INTERRUPTED

MAR 08 01:00 AM.. THE 4400.. WAKE UP CALL, PT. 1

MAR 15 01:00 AM.. THE 4400.. WAKE UP CALL, PT. 2

MAR 22 01:00 AM.. THE 4400.. VOICES CARRY

MAR 29 01:00 AM.. THE 4400.. WEIGHT OF THE WORLD

(Notice all shows are AM...these are all reruns.)

................................................................................

SPOILER ALERT...HIGHLIGHT TO SEE..DO NOT QUOTE

The 4400 will return Summer of 2006

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

02/10 - Episode 3.01 - The New World: T.J. Kim (from episode "Lockdown") attends a hearing in disguise. Tom, Diana, Jarvis, Alana, and Marco are in attendance. At the hearing, Ryland is asked various questions about the promicin inhibitor program and why he didn't think he needed approval from higher ups. During the questioning, a disturbing sound is heard making men rub their neck and people wonder if the microphones are still working. After being asked another question, Ryland turns to his counsel before answering. Things heat up and, surprisingly, the counsel attacks Ryland. Diana and Jarvis secure the scene while Tom gets out to pursue the woman he saw leave the room a few minutes before. Later, Diana and Tom, along with 4400 Gary Navarro (from episode "Voices Carry" and played by Sharif Atkins) try to track down T.J. Kim. Shawn meets with Daniel Armand, a 4400 who disappeared in 1990, who wants Shawn to help one of his friends who's been hurt... After grown-up Isabelle has an accident, Richard and Lily bring her to the hospital... this will have them learn how powerful Isabelle is. Lily's health is not the best... Shawn's powers are not enough to cure her. Matthew and Maia also appear. [Note: It is possible that the spoilers posted on 01/04 be part of this episode.]