Live Feed and BB After Dark 9/7 & 9/8

CeCiMom

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they've been told not to talk about it....they aren't talking about it at ALL

They've probably already talked it to death by now. I really doubt that BB has told them the feeds have been off for the past two days--or they'd be letting us know who won.

The show itself is live but that part will be pre-taped..... the 3rd part of HOH will be live and now I have a question. Does someone go home tomorrow night and narrow it down to the final 2?

I think so, but I'm not sure

I think that is right - then Sunday's show would be the jury questioning, right? Either way they go it's going to be mondo boring for the next week. I'm pretty much done with it for this year. I'll watch the last several shows, but have no interest in watching paint dry on the live feeds any longer.

Plus we may get a few JH scenes...Ragan, Brit returning. And of course one of the three remaining.

BTW, I think (guess) Enzo did NOT win HOH. Be'd be babbling on and on about it.

If two of these remaining three are "connected" outside the house then chances are they'll be F2. I would guess Lane/Hayden...

I remember last year when tons of the drama would go down after dark. Gah, I miss those people. Even ratty Ronnie. :(

Last season and other seasons before this one had more drama and things going on making it easier to watch then this group has had. Previous seasons I had BBAD and the live feeds and I couldn't wait to see what was happening in the house. Chima's meltdown, Russell and Jeff, Jesse and Libra and James flouring Sheila was a good one. Chelsia's breakdown smashing the chocolate Easter bunny and a lot more I can't think of right now.

This group kept the house more one sided (with the exception of Brenchel) everyone voted with the house every eviction which helped ruin this season. They wanted a vacation in the house all friends getting along until comp day. They all lied to each other wouldn't talk about their jobs or real life so they don't know who and how each of them are outside the house. You can't cast people who look like they could be friends in real life like the guys you could see some of them got along from day one. If the house doesn't divide this is what the season turns out to be terrible.

These last couple weeks I could not make it through BBAD I had to change it because it was so bad.

Archived