About Wednesday's "Live" Show

laladoopiedu

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

brit was the spoiled brat that Brendon said weeks ago. She never cleans, watch last night's BBAD for more evidence of that. She talked mad crap the entire time, she obviously sees herself as better than other people. She showed herself to be a vile human being and to make it worse she was cocky. Ragan told her about the boys alliance when she was HOH and there was 7 people left yet she ignored him because she thought she was in with the "cool guys" in the house. She bagged on Kristen, as she bathed nightly with her worst enemy Rachel, saying that Kristen was trying to be the "cool girl" in the house and how guys can't see through that like other girls can. Yet that is exactly the game Britney tried to play, trying to be the cool girl with the cool guys instead of playing a smart game. She was funny IN THE BEGINNING, but come on people, she proved herself to be a spoiled, whiny, self absorbed, caddy witch.

Look at what she even said today....."i left this and that and the other to be here and wah wah wah wah". So did everyone who joins this show. And how long did she complain that she didn't win any prizes? When Brendon won the veto where he shaved his head she was more upset she didn't win the prizes then Brendon winning the veto, she was actually crying about that then turned around and blamed it on matt because Lane/Enzo suspected it was Matt and she of course believed them 100%. Then when she found out that Hayden won the prizes she was fine with it because Hayden is one of the "cool guys" in the house where she didn't put Matt or Ragan in that category. For people to vote for this spoiled brat is sad. Plus she broke several deals, lied, backstabbed more than anyone to try to stay the "cool girl" with the "cool guys" of the house. She said Brendon went after her the week before directly, and actually he did no such thing. Matt never went after her, Ragan never wouldve yet she was too concerned about being the "cool girl" that she accused Kristen of being.

I think Britney probably stirred up a lot of symathy votes last night. In the end, she didn't look spoiled and you could almost forget about the constant bashing of others she did all along. That being said, I immediately voted for Brendon when I got the chance.

And, did anyone notice (this has probably already been addressed) that Britney didn't mention Nick in her call out? REally?? what a good girl friend she is :(

Ragan told her about the boys alliance when she was HOH and there was 7 people left yet she ignored him because she thought she was in with the "cool guys" in the house.

The week that Kristen and Hayden were on the block and Kristen tried to tell everyone that the 4 Boys were working together and everyone dismissed her has come back to bite everyone in the butt now, hasn't it?

When Rachel, Brendon, Ragan & Brit go home and watch the tapes, they are going to hate themselves for not playing so emotionally and making a bold move that could of changed the game from that point on.

I don't dislike Britney like you do dedeisafan, but I do believe she got what she deserved.

You know what I found interesting... if I was Britney, I would of been totally suspicious of the fact that Lane, or anyone for that matter, never actually brought up the word "Alliance"... at least not that I ever saw. Britney thought she was working with guys but yet they never said, "Hey, Brit, we are in an alliance together." I think that would of been a BIG light bulb for me.

I was amazed at how many floaters there were this season.

I think Britney probably stirred up a lot of symathy votes last night. In the end, she didn't look spoiled and you could almost forget about the constant bashing of others she did all along. That being said, I immediately voted for Brendon when I got the chance.

And, did anyone notice (this has probably already been addressed) that Britney didn't mention Nick in her call out? REally?? what a good girl friend she is :(

I had to rewind (my hubby coughed during her speech and I thought I missed it), but yeah...no shoutout for the fiance? Nice.

I had to rewind (my hubby coughed during her speech and I thought I missed it), but yeah...no shoutout for the fiance? Nice.

I don't put a lot of stock in that. Many famous award recipients have forgotten to thank their spouse/SO, even when they have already prepared a speech. Nerves get the best of them.

LOL If there was a Nick Grodner would have fallen all over herself showing his reaction to Lane! She loves to cause trouble! :animated_bouncy:

I believe there is a Nick but that he was very aware of Brit's major crush on Lane. I mentioned I thought it was strange that her HOH letter was not from Nick and someone responded with several reasons why they felt Nick probably didn't have time. Not have time for your fiance you haven't seen for weeks??? There would have been more than enough time if he wanted to. Britney stopped mentioning Nick about that time and never did a shout out to him or mention him in any speech. It was obvious to me that Britney was flirting with Lane and him right back and that she had a crush on Lane. Obvious to me and I have no emotional investment in this bitch so imagine how Nick felt when he watched the same thing. I seriously doubt come finale night that she is still engaged. And I honestly don't think she would care and would be running straight to Lane but I don't think she would get the reaction from Lane she wants. Lane played her and don't feel he had a crush on her....he wants to run back to an ex-girlfriend of his. If I am right then Britney will get exactly what she deserves!!

Lane said "she's not my type too short" and Hayden said "she's not my type, no ass."

She may like Lane, but I don't think he likes her in that way otherwise he would have fought and tried to save her.

I get the impression that Lane only cares about Lane in the BB house and at home. JMO!

IMO Lame and Hayseed would pork a snake if it were willing. Bitchney wasn't willing, using the "I'm engaged to Nick" excuse to not get involved in a showmance. Good move, bad move, I don't know. But I doubt there is a "Nick". And I'm glad beauty queen is gone. Hope Bitchney and Red Hell are tearing each others hair out in the J.H. Fake blonde and fake hair.

IMO Lame and Hayseed would pork a snake if it were willing. Bitchney wasn't willing, using the "I'm engaged to Nick" excuse to not get involved in a showmance. Good move, bad move, I don't know. But I doubt there is a "Nick". And I'm glad beauty queen is gone. Hope Bitchney and Red Hell are tearing each others hair out in the J.H. Fake blonde and fake hair.

:animated_rotfl::animated_wave::food-smiley-005:

Two different shifts....we work on two different shifts...

Like other years, the JH would be much more enjoyable than this stuff now on BBAD....If I were Ragan or Brit, I would simply ignore the heck outta Brenchel from day one. It messed with their game. Brenchel also allowed the Brigade to tiptoe thru the entire game. the BG should have outted themselves sooner than they did.

i was a big pro 2 hour finale guy but with season i kinda wish the show was just an hour

but being a big bb fan i will watch all of 2 hour show :animated_bouncy:

GingerSnap :

" I have sneaky suspicion there is no Nick. "

Quite a few fans also think this is a good possibility....me included .... but...

Here's a You Tube audio of BBAD Talk with Erika and Lorraine

with Nick earlier in the seson while

Brit was still in the thick of things.

Sure sounds like the 'real deal'.

Archived