About Wednesday's "Live" Show

laladoopiedu

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like a few days of thinking it over helped Brit. Her attitude toward the BG was much improved. Like what she said about being a BG casualty. Very cute.

Getting played is part of the BB game. That's one of the best parts of her attitude - she knows she was owned and has forgiven and is moving on. She recovered pretty quickly from all that diary room drama to be able to enjoy her last night there. CYA Britney.

Enzo's speech was nice! I still really like him! Britney walks away not even mad at the Brigade!

They stabbed her in the back and she is not mad! They are clever no matter what anyone says!

Whichever Brigade members wins will be great!

Enzo's speech was nice! I still really like him! Britney walks away not even mad at the Brigade!

They stabbed her in the back and she is not mad! They are clever no matter what anyone says!

Whichever Brigade members wins will be great!

Because in the end, they were liked. Brilliant game for the three of them, IMO.

Will someone make an America's Choice poll.. not sure how to make one myself. Thanks!

i could have swore they had one up before or at least a thread about it :animated_bouncy:

Yep, events sure look much different after editing.

Is it just me, or did anyone else get the feeling that Britney has fallen for Lane - hard? It hit me when I was watching her sitting next to Julie, listening to Lane's goodbye speech. Maybe that explains why she kept saying she thinks she won't have a boyfriend when she gets back home. I kept thinking, why not, he knew you were going in and said he would wait.

Boy, they edited the hell out of the big reveal. It didn't go near as smooth. When it happened, Enzo and Lane could barely form complete sentences among all the awkward phrasing and silences and giggles. The power of reality TV.

I'm shocked they were able to edit the way they did. The best part of that whole reveal (which seemed to take forever on BBAD) was when Enzo was in the HOH bathroom talking about the BG being so awesome, history making, blah blah blah while Hayden and Lane were sitting with Britney while she realized her fate was sealed. Lane took FOREVER to go down and comfort her, but on the show tonight they made him look like the good friend. Hardly.

Do you guys think the feeds and BBAD will return tonight? I hope to fine out who won Part I of the HOH.

Do you guys think the feeds and BBAD will return tonight? I hope to fine out who won Part I of the HOH.

i heard at midnight est the feeds gets turned back on :animated_bouncy:

My vote goes to Britney. Can't stand Brendon.

The Brigade reveal just earned Britney the $25,000.

I'd like to see her win. Can't think of anyone in this cast that deserves it.

The Brigade reveal just earned Britney the $25,000.

I doubt it, I think it just showed that she made bad moves by putting Matt up when he wasn't coming after her, and not listening to Ragan when he told her about the the three stooges alliance. Just like Brit said in the DR tonight, she got played and it's her own damn fault. Her, Matt & Ragan could have been final three easily but she screwed that up.

I don't think the fans will pity her and award her the 25K.

I'll join you!

Count me in!

AC for Brendon!!!! :party_smilie::party_smilie:

Archived