About Wednesday's "Live" Show

laladoopiedu

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

showtime :animated_bouncy:

lane has no clue :animated_bouncy:

the exposing of brigade alliance to britney is like a a lion toying with its prey before killing it :animated_bouncy:

Boy, they edited the hell out of the big reveal. It didn't go near as smooth. When it happened, Enzo and Lane could barely form complete sentences among all the awkward phrasing and silences and giggles. The power of reality TV.

lesson to future female players the guys always stick together :animated_rotfl::animated_bouncy:

WOW from what I read on the boards they were cruel about it- they were not- they said sorry, not haha too bad in your face! They could have been like "BYE BYE bitch" like Janelle did. What could she do? She still would have even had to vote for one of them

WOW from what I read on the boards they were cruel about it- they were not- they said sorry, not haha too bad in your face! They could have been like "BYE BYE bitch" like Janelle did. What could she do? She still would have even had to vote for one of them

It was Twitney, what else would be said.

Marathon nail biting and lip picking. She was clueless and still thinking she had a chance to stay.

She got OWNED!

She sure did!!! That big mouth can dish it out but she sure can't take it. She got played??? Ya mean like she PLAYED Brendon telling him that there was NO chance he would go up if she was HOH if he did not put her on the block?

BOO EFFING HOO and GOODBYE!!!

She sure did!!! That big mouth can dish it out but she sure can't take it. She got played??? Ya mean like she PLAYED Brendon telling him that there was NO chance he would go up if she was HOH if he did not put her on the block?

BOO EFFING HOO and GOODBYE!!!

I know! I felt more bad for Brendon than I did for her!

Archived