Jury House

KCV

Don't you read the Bible? "Thous shalt not pretend family members have diseases for monetary gain." I agree, who cares that Matt lied? Who got hurt by it? If anything, a bunch of fatass couch potatos opened their checkbooks and donated to a cause that used to settle for pennies because the "cooler diseases" got all the money.

Meanwhile, Kathy is acting all high and mighty because she struggled with cancer and medicates it with Newport Lights.

:animated_rotfl:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am just really curious how many people really actually like this joke of an alliance. I for one like Lane and Hayden but the third one is a big joke. Just because he named them he thinks he should get all the credit. Really this wasnt an alliance ... it was the majority of votes for several evictions and the people they got rid of were the people who the rest of the house wanted gone anyway. Hayden played a good social game and Lane was just loyal from day one to the Brigade but that is about all the credit I give to them.

Yeah really 2/3 of the brigade will win big money-they are awesome-all of them!

Enzo's family owns several buildings, his wife is wealthy so they don't need it but I don't care which one wins it-I will be very happy!

I think out of the three Hayden needs it most. I think Lane went on the show as a dare just to say I can do it (and he did) and Enzo is happy with 2 1/2 months of being on TV. That's the funny part about this all. :animated_rotfl:

I think out of the three Hayden needs it most. I think Lane went on the show as a dare just to say I can do it (and he did) and Enzo is happy with 2 1/2 months of being on TV. That's the funny part about this all. :animated_rotfl:

It is! Enzo is so cute-being happy to have some fame in his little hometown. He will go home to a beautiful, loving wife (Jokers has the interview) a beautiful home, maids and a driver, and the rest of his big close-knit family. Hayden does need the money more-so if he wins-that's good!

Guest 6Borders

Yeah, they made an alliance and three made it to the final four (could not understand Enzo over and over saying no other 4 person alliance in history made it to final four (duh...Enzo can you count???) They are way over impressed with themselves...the only reason 3 of the Brigade are F4 is that the others were too stupid, paranoid and self-absorbed about their own game to notice what was going on right under their noses.

I feel sorry for the population of Bayonne NJ because they are going to have to hear about this continually for the next 6 months!!!!

I feel sorry for the population of Bayonne NJ because they are going to have to hear about this continually for the next 6 months!!!!

Yes, they will LOL. I am right next to Canton MA. People treated Boston Rob like a hero when he came home after being on Survivor the first time- even though he was a bad guy. He can't even go to the South Shore Plaza anymore because he gets bombarded for autographs.

I hate Hayden's hair! LOL He will probably change it after the money!

Yes, they will LOL. I am right next to Canton MA. People treated Boston Rob like a hero when he came home after being on Survivor the first time- even though he was a bad guy. He can't even go to the South Shore Plaza anymore because he gets bombarded for autographs.

Same here in Chicago, with Jeff from last season.

I think it a stretch to say "Lane was loyal to the Bra-gade from day 1".......looked to me like he would hve jumped into Brit's lap IF he had a chance.

The only one who appeared to have staunch loyalty was Enzo......why not? the Bra-gade carried him to the end, like good sodiers should.

IMO-Hayden would have left the Bra-gade IF he had other options and was almost persuaded by Brit.

In the end I don't love or hate them, I go along with hysterical :animated_rotfl:

Guest 6Borders

No self-respecting Sheepdog owner would let their dog look like that! Hayden smacks to me of being a "professional student"...just keep going to college as long as mommy and daddy will pay for it or you can get some grant money so he can take Spring breaks in Florida and Winter breaks at Steamboat Springs!

The brigade rode the wave and just because it worked out for them does not mean they are the greatest alliance in history. They got lucky with some HOH and POV's and not a one of them has the right to talk about loyalty!

if Brit is exonerated to the JH, hmm, she will be met with Rachel's un-opened arms and that classic bi-polar constrained expression of hers (same as the way she responded to 'her man' when he came in). But pay attention, I bet you anything that Brendon will be glad to be around her again. It seems there's something between those two. Not sure if it's love or hate though. I think those two have much more in common than Brendon and Rachel. They both seem like good folks.

Brit would love the house, it looks like a great place to relax with the infinity pool, the view, and the nice furnishings --what little they showed of the interior.

I'll be sad though coz Brit played a much better game than any of those bozos still there in the BB house. If she must be evicted she certainly deserves a good rest in a peaceful place though, and that house looks like a great place to relax.

These guys are leftovers from the Season of Stupid.

Good luck to them and their Hollywood Dreams, cause they're going to need it! :animated_rotfl:

My thoughts exactly! I cannot believe how lame they are.

Why do they think that there are all gonna receive fame and fortune from their BB stint??! They have bored me to tears.

AND they for sure think one will win the 25K??!!! Hell No!!!!!

They really need to stop patting themselves on the back for being the best alliance in BB, that is all in their big ego heads!

I think it a stretch to say "Lane was loyal to the Bra-gade from day 1".......looked to me like he would hve jumped into Brit's lap IF he had a chance.

The only one who appeared to have staunch loyalty was Enzo......why not? the Bra-gade carried him to the end, like good sodiers should.

IMO-Hayden would have left the Bra-gade IF he had other options and was almost persuaded by Brit.

In the end I don't love or hate them, I go along with hysterical :animated_rotfl:

Can you imagine a four woman alliance like that? I'm a woman with a fair number of girl friends, and even I can't imagine such loyalty as I've seen from the guys there. It is enviable (msp?)

Guest 6Borders

I wonder if Matt has also told the jury about "the brigade".

I think the jurors are gonna wish they had the choice of swallowing a bucket of slop or voting for the F2...methinks most would take the slop option!!!

lol i find the whole brigade business funny as hell

they outplayed so many who claimed to be huge fans and watched almost every season :animated_rotfl:

those guys barely watched any season

as an alliance i give them kudos for taking advantage of such a lackluster group when it comes to perception

the evidence of an alliance was clearly there to be seen and none of them were bright enough to see it

i still think the showmance of brendon n rachel is what helped to make them so undetectable

everyone was so focus on them

:animated_bouncy:

Archived