Jury House

KCV

Seems like whoever writes the questions for Julie, never really asks what we really want to know...so I'm starting a thread to get the word out to AG and the producers what we think will make for good finale night questions and video clips....

Here's my suggestions/questions:

Annie: None really, next..

Andrew: great speech (show tape of speech)..did you think they were all idiots? nothing more to say..next

Monet: love u, but next...

Kristen: Why would you make out w/ Hayden when Andrew was in the room (roll tape) and assume he would not notice? Your reaction to his speech was very emotional and you bashed his character and insisted he was a liar (roll tape), can you now admit you were just upset because he revealed your shomance? Why would you alienate yourself from the house and especially want to go after the females so early?

Rachel: You played the victim a lot (roll tape of crying Rachel), but started majority of the fights (show real Rachel), proudly displayed your shomance and then claimed people only wanted you out because they were jealous of "you and your man" (roll "me and my man" tape)...explain yourself please? Also, you had a good mind for the game (show lies she told) but put the target squarely on yourself (show ugly behavior). Also, did you know NO one in the house liked u (show tape of rachel bashing), except Ragan...and you made him your enemy because he was consoling Kristen?

Kathy: Why did you constantly talk about your morals and values, put everyone in the house down for not having any...all while being no different, if not worse because you were so undercover with your nasty comments (show tape of all the times Kathy bashed Rachel, Brendon, Brit and then claimed others were doing it). Also, why did you push for Monet to go up when you were close, then change your mind after she called you out and vote for her to stay...all while proudly stating you "voted with your own mind and not the house"...was that guilt?

Brendon: Did you know that Enzo and Hayden were using you (show Brigade mocking Brendon) and they also disliked your girlfriend (roll tape of Brigade mocking Rach)? Are you really comfortable dating Rachel when she makes it known that you have to buy her the best TEQUILA in the club along with all her friends when that's the kind of girl you claim to not like? You seemed annoyed at some of her earlier antics, but eventually gave in and copied some of them...is that you or do you now regret that? What happened to your toe and back?

Matt: WHY did you think the Brigade was loyal and why did you not call them out? Why sell out Ragan when he wasn't even on the block? Why lie on your wife when no one wants to be next to the one with a dying relative? Why subject your wife to all the "teeth" comments by including her? When will Mensa ask for their membership back? Why did you KEEP you hands down your pants and are you aware of how unsanitary you were touching things in the house?

Ragan: Thanks for some great TV moments (roll tape of Rachel/Ragan fight). Why didn't you push harder to get Brit and Matt to understand the odds when you figured out the Brigade alliance?

Brit: Why did you run your mouth so much? Everytime someone approached you with a strategy or an option that would benefit you, you ran and told not ony Lane, but anyone willing to listen? You knew you needed a female next to you to win, why did you not stick with Kristen when u had the chance? Do you realize that you were used majority of the game by the guys? Why did you trust Lane when he clearly was uncomfortable committing to an alliance with you (show Lane not committing)and hung out so much with the guys?

Enzo: Did you forget you were on TV (show all the nasty burping, farting, unsanitary enzo moments)? Why were you so cocky when you should have been humble and thankful just to be along for the ride, you definitely had no game play? Why did you bash the women in the house when you loving seem to care so much for your wife and daughter? Why would you assume America would love you? Why would a grown man call himself meow-meow?

Hayden: Do you know, next to Rachel, you looked at yourself the most in the mirrors (show tape) and what's with the hair tossing? Why did you bash Kathy and make fun of her when she was so nice to you (show tape of him bashing Kath, talking about missing her only because she washed his dishes/clothes) unneccesarily? Maybe, congrats if he wins!

Lane: No questions other than...do you know there's a real popular viral video going around of you in the shower? Congrats on the win!

To the house guests in general: did anyone know how to play chess other than Andrew, they complained of boredom but never used it? Why did everyone (minus the Brigade)assume there was no large alliance (roll tape of how many times they stated that stupidly)? Why did you not listen to Annie and keep a couple over her? Why were you guys so lazy and nasty and kept the house a mess? Why not just come up with chores for everyone daily and just rely on a few people?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

are we having 2 hour finale again?

i honestly dont see this season getting that

sorry no question from me since this was a season i wasnt really vested in

:animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

I know none of these will ever get asked but here goes:

Brendon: 1. Are you really ok with the way Rachel behaved in the house?

(can we ask you again after you see the tapes and fan feedback?)

2. Do you really think Rachel will give up her lifestyle in Las Vegas and move to Southern

California and do you feel you can support her expensive habits?

Rachel: 1. Are you really ok with the way you behaved in the house?

2. What kind of job do you expect to get in Southern California which would equal what you

do/did in Las Vegas and do you really expect to make the same kind of money?

Matt: How much money are you actually going to donate to the American Cancer Society?

Andrew: Can you do something about Brendon's toe??

Kristen: Did you really try to rip off Ebay sellers by listing the exactly same hippietard/wig twice??

Hayden/Kristen: Why did you continue to lie about your showmance after you'd been outed?

Enzo: Have you EVER used a washer or dryer in your life???

Brendon/Rachel: Is love just blind, or is it stupid too???

Brit: What was your obsession with Brenden and Rachel? (combine ALL tape of the Brenchel bashing FF with chipmunk voice).

Regan: Were you trying to impress Simon Cowell with your tight T-Shirts?

Hayden: Will you get a hairdresser now that you are "famous"?

Enzo: Will you rent the movie "Happy Feet" and do some daddy/ daughter bonding?

Brendon: Rachel? Really?

Rachel: How do you feel about the Jury House getting between you and your man?

Lane: Are you anxious to meet your "twin" Nick?

Matt: Did you get a chance to explain to JC what you actually said?

To everyone- Why on earth do you think you were the best season and had a lot of drama. Also why would anyone want to offer you anything after being on BB you will never be celebrities.

When you go to the BB forums you will see you were the worst season and most boring cast in BB history.

I know none of these will ever get asked but here goes:

Brendon: 1. Are you really ok with the way Rachel behaved in the house?

2. Do you really think Rachel will give up her lifestyle in Las Vegas and move to Southern

California and do you feel you can support her expensive habits?

Rachel: 1. Are you really ok with the way you behaved in the house?

2. What kind of job do you expect to get in Southern California which would equal what you

do/did in Las Vegas and do you really expect to make the same kind of money?

Matt: How much money are you actually going to donate to the American Cancer Society?

Andrew: Can you do something about Brendon's toe??

Kristen: Did you really try to rip off Ebay sellers by listing the exactly same hippietard/wig twice??

Hayden/Kristen: Why did you continue to lie about your showmance after you'd been outed?

Enzo: Have you EVER used a washer or dryer in your life???

Brendon/Rachel: Is love just blind, or is it stupid too???

Love the toe question for Andrew, lol...it just may work out for Brendon!

To everyone- Why on earth do you think you were the best season and had a lot of drama. Also why would anyone want to offer you anything after being on BB you will never be celebrities.

When you go to the BB forums you will see you were the worst season and most boring cast in BB history.

their answer will be "then why are you watching it?" Our answer will be, "because America loves train wrecks....the Real Housewives of New Jersey and Jersey Shore have high ratings as well, you're in good company!"

Seriously, I love the game of BB, but this year I complained about the cast, producers, comps, awards and punishments more than ever...time for an upgrade or new format or something!

I havent seen any discussion at all on the Jury House bit the other night so decided to start one.

I wonder if it was the editing or if Rachel was in fact cold toward Brendon when he showed up at the house. Did anyone notice her reaction, or rather, lack of reaction when he walked in the door?

Yeah, I finally got a chance to watch the live show last night and thought the JH scene was a little dramatic. Did you see, that when Kathy was pouting/crying in the corner b/c of Matt's lie, she glanced over at the camera. As if she was making sure they were filming her.

And I agree with someone who said that if Kathy didn't react the way she did, Rachel wouldn't have responded how she did. You could tell Rachel was being completely fake, the whole time. I'm so glad she's out of the house.

Rachel has zero feelings for "Her Man" and it showed. They do not have any chemistry (a degree maybe but that is it- I think that is questionable too). Brendon is of no use to Rachel anymore. Poor, lame guy - a good show would be to see all the houseguest read what people really think of them - That would be good REALITY!

I don't think Kathy's reaction was fake. She and Matt were close when they were in the BB house, so

her reaction was appropriate. She was really hurt especially by him with who she shared so much.

Rachel was great in supporting Kathy and asking Matt to leave the room. I sure hope it wasn't fake. It will be interesting how they're behaving toward eachother next time. If they're all buddy-buddy with him, then I'd be more suspicious.

Rachel has zero feelings for "Her Man" and it showed. They do not have any chemistry (a degree maybe but that is it- I think that is questionable too). Brendon is of no use to Rachel anymore. Poor, lame guy - a good show would be to see all the houseguest read what people really think of them - That would be good REALITY!

One thing I noticed after they showed the segment of Brendon's not-so-grand entrance, Julie Chen's expression looked like she was a bit saddened by it.

Rachel gave EVERYONE, even Matt, a much warmer, huggier welcome than she did Brendon. Now she KNOWS he's poor and so she has NO USE for him and her lame excuse that she was "sad" to see him was probably NOT because he was there, but because she has no chnace to spend HIS half a mil! She's DONE with him! :giljotiini:

okay, my thoughts regarding the jury house peeps:

Kathy: As always she is a fake and still milking the woe is me. I doubt she was that upset over the Matt lie. She's the one who makes a mockery of those who struggle with cancer with her continual smoking.

Rachel: Didn't like her in the clip. She was obviously performing for the camera. Also, I never have any respect for players who are mistreated in the game and then turn around and become buddy buddy with their former nemesis. Kathy was not good to her and now she's her friend? Whatever. As for her reaction to Brendon, I did find it to be less than happy, but it may have been because the scene had multiple re-takes. It didn't feel natural at all.

Brendon: I'm sad to see him out of the game. He seems like a genuine, nice guy.

Matt: He handled himself well in the midst of the fake drama in jury house. He didn't have to tell them anything, but chose to. Would I ever lie about something the way he did? No. At the same time I don't think it's such a horrible thing that he's bound for hell because of it! Come on!

At the same time I don't think it's such a horrible thing that he's bound for hell because of it! Come on!

Don't you read the Bible? "Thous shalt not pretend family members have diseases for monetary gain." I agree, who cares that Matt lied? Who got hurt by it? If anything, a bunch of fatass couch potatos opened their checkbooks and donated to a cause that used to settle for pennies because the "cooler diseases" got all the money.

Meanwhile, Kathy is acting all high and mighty because she struggled with cancer and medicates it with Newport Lights.

Don't you read the Bible? "Thous shalt not pretend family members have diseases for monetary gain." I agree, who cares that Matt lied? Who got hurt by it? If anything, a bunch of fatass couch potatos opened their checkbooks and donated to a cause that used to settle for pennies because the "cooler diseases" got all the money.

Meanwhile, Kathy is acting all high and mighty because she struggled with cancer and medicates it with Newport Lights.

Love your post. Got a good chuckle out of it. I don't understand the vitriol about a lie in the BB game.

:animated_rotfl: Love it! Couldn't have said it better myself!

it was interesting to see matt kinda, sorta have an emotion (shame) when jhg's were giving him crap about his lie. he must have been thinking (in rapid-fire thoughts) "oh man, this is hard. i think i baba-booied this one too. please kathy, your normal reaction to my lie is freaking me out. crap, why can't i just be the winner, the cool one, i just wanna promote my band. where's ragan (i mean) stacy?, ok, cool, that flash of shame is gone. whew, that was an intense two seconds. screw these people. i didn't come here to make friends anyway. i think its time for another tattoo, take it away chen-bot."

it will be pure gold to see Ragan enter the JH. At least Matt will have someone to talk with. I had to lol when Ragan says so assuredly that Matt is a good decent person. Okay, I felt bad for laughing because poor Ragan is so naive. Ragan is a good person, but most good people need to see the writing on the wall. In Ragan's case it will be when he learns how Matt first of all led him on to believe there was a deep connection with him, and second, that Matt was more than willing to toss him under the bus. At any rate, it will be good to see what happens when Ragan enters the JH.

Either a lot of what they say at times is from a script or I don't know where it comes from. They more then half the time don't sound like someone just speaking normally. I wouldn't put it past BB to get them to say and act a certain way to get people to watch or talk about it. A lot of times in the BB house and JH they seem fake.

Archived