Live Feed and BB After Dark 9/4 - 9/6

CeCiMom

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched it last night (was delayed due to football then fell asleep when it finally came on late THursday). Julie said the POV would be played and ceremony held on Wednesday's show - but she didn't really say LIVE.

I watched it last night (was delayed due to football then fell asleep when it finally came on late THursday). Julie said the POV would be played and ceremony held on Wednesday's show - but she didn't really say LIVE.

Thanks for clearing that up for me, SugarB! :) I didn't think I'd be able to make it all the way to Wednesday without knowing who's going home. lol

Yup, and he put up Lane and Britney. Really doesn't matter who he put up, as the POV winner has all the power this week.

Good guess on my part. I figured he would win. I'm by NO means a Britney fan BUT I hope she wins POV to shake up the boys!

Wow, enzo and lane just told brittany all about the brigade, stating how they had matt from the beginning, britt asked why matt, and because he was hoh 2nd and 4th week. We had all of the votes so we knew we would make it to the final 4.

britt does not think hg's will be that surprised...

They are idiots.. it was so pathetic when they told her.. plus does she get yet that this mean that she is going home

She knew she had to win to stay; she's said that a few times.

Hayden just flat out told her he's not using the veto. I hope he's not in the F2. I also hope Lane and Enzo are not in the F2. Oops, wait. Seems there's no winning here.

They keep giving the third out the 25k America's Choice win. Ha! At this point, I'd rather have Rachel win than the 3 of these idiots.

Wow, enzo and lane just told brittany all about the brigade, stating how they had matt from the beginning, britt asked why matt, and because he was hoh 2nd and 4th week. We had all of the votes so we knew we would make it to the final 4.

britt does not think hg's will be that surprised...

Do you have a time that they spilled this? I would like to watch it on flash backs. I would appreciate the help. (I'm suprised they told her since she's headed to the jury house soon)

Wrong!!!! These guys are just blowing smoke up their own asses.

IMO, Danielle and Jason were the best alliance ever formed.

Do you have a time that they spilled this? I would like to watch it on flash backs. I would appreciate the help. (I'm suprised they told her since she's headed to the jury house soon)

12:52 a.m. eastern time

the brigade keeps trying to make themselves feel important & the "best of" in BB history. uhg- it's been one boring season. :animated_scratchchin:

They need to watch other seasons when they get out of the house.. What has even happened this year that would possibly make them think they are so entertaining and loved.. I haven't seen any of them do anything in the house except lay low (which I think is a strategy); however if your strategy is laying low don't go and exagerate all this stuff you did in the house to get where you are where you didn't do anything but sit back, keep your mouth shut adn watch the others left.. acknowledge that you did nothing and that's what kept you in the house

It was exactly 10:00 BBT. Britney comes out of the DR, looks for the boys and then heads upstairs. Within a few minutes, Hayden leaves and Enzo starts his hints.

Wrong!!!! These guys are just blowing smoke up their own asses.

IMO, Danielle and Jason were the best alliance ever formed.

12:52 a.m. eastern time

GREAT! Thanks for the info!

And I agree that Danielle and Jason were the best. Just sucks she didn't pull off the win at the end do to the circumstances at the time with being allowed to watch the Diary rooms.

the brigade sure thinks highly of themselves, and also think they are big favorites. lol

enzo talking about his status in BB history, is beyond belief in stupidity.

stuipidity is an understatement.. they have flat out lost their minds.. they were apparently in a different house then the one I spent my summer watching

GREAT! Thanks for the info!

And I agree that Danielle and Jason were the best. Just sucks she didn't pull off the win at the end do to the circumstances at the time with being allowed to watch the Diary rooms.

Danielle was totally robbed that season!

stuipidity is an understatement.. they have flat out lost their minds.. they were apparently in a different house then the one I spent my summer watching

I love how they think hands down they ALSO win the 25k. Afterall, they were the "most funniest". Too bad it's not for the biggest idiot.

Archived