Comps and Prizes

Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

What would you like to see as far as future competitions, prizes and punishments for the houseguests? Also things you never want to see again!

Some things I would like:

Have/Have Not Comps: The Have Not's get to eat but they must do the cooking, cleaning and laundry for the week.

Battle of the Ants: The houseguests must keep the house free and clear of ants in order to win a luxury prize.

Battle for the Booze: give them a game each week where they can earn libations for the week (similar to the pin ball or card game where they have to land on the libation they are going for)

Luxury Comp Prizes:

While on outdoor lockdown the house is professionally cleaned one day.

Win a comp and all the laundry is sent out to the cleaners

Additional phone calls from home

Earn an internet/video game for one hour of play

Some I liked which should be recycled:

The newspapers plastered all over the wall and they got a specific amount of time to read them as a prize

Visitors from another show (like they did with some of the Survivor past cast)

Sometime I never want to see again:

OTEV in any form!!!!!

I too loved the food comps!

Don't they have luxury comps anymore? Not, that this batch of houseguests deserve it. :glare:

I also liked when they let America vote halfway through the show who they would like to see receive a phone call from home.

The number ONE thing I would like though is that there be only 6 jury members and let America have the 7th vote.

Guest 6Borders

Something else I just thought of: I think it would be fun to go back to the BB2 days where each in the final 2 could pick one juror they wanted to cancel out the vote of.

They should have to sacrifice things for alcohol. Like "one hair dryer gets you a sixpack." Nah, that's too harsh, I like BBAD better when they are drunk. Specifically when half of them are drunk and the other half rolls their eyes at how drunk those people are.

Something else I just thought of: I think it would be fun to go back to the BB2 days where each in the final 2 could pick one juror they wanted to cancel out the vote of.

Dude, that's an awesome idea.

I said it before, but I also hope they change the game so that vote results are revealed to the audience only. For me, the show nosedived downhill after it turned into mob mentality for everything. Where the biggest alliance controls people outside of it who should have a right to vote for their own benefit instead of helping their rivals get further.

I would like to see more booze as well.

One idea I like that the UK version does, each person who is evicted gets to grant a luxury choice or impose a punishment on one other person left in the house. It could be like a spa treatment or a nice meal, or for the punishment it could be something like forcing the person to sleep in a makeshift shed outside, or something along those lines. It would make the evictee show much more interesting and give them something to look forward to.

I said it before, but I also hope they change the game so that vote results are revealed to the audience only. For me, the show nosedived downhill after it turned into mob mentality for everything. Where the biggest alliance controls people outside of it who should have a right to vote for their own benefit instead of helping their rivals get further.

I believe you posted this a few weeks ago and I've thought about it since then. This is a great idea! If they have no idea how each other votes or what the vote count is, just who lost and gets evicted, the game could change significantly.

I would like the HoH to get an extra prize that increases in value as the game progresses through the final 4. The prize would be revealed in a BB envelope in their HoH basket. Week 1 could be $2000, week 8 could be a car. Other prizes could be trips, money, gadgets, free phones with service, etc. Or make staying in the house once jury starts pay more than going to the jury, reduce the stipend for those evicted or increase it for those who stay.

Either idea would make people think twice about throwing competitions and just playing for the jury house.

They could put the money they've used for the lame twists and shoddy redecoration to better use and/or use product placement as a way to reduce the cost to the producers.

I would like the HoH to get an extra prize that increases in value as the game progresses through the final 4. The prize would be revealed in a BB envelope in their HoH basket. Week 1 could be $2000, week 8 could be a car. Other prizes could be trips, money, gadgets, free phones with service, etc. I think it would make people think twice about throwing competitions and just playing for the jury house. They could put the money they've used for the lame twists to better use and use product placement as a way to reduce the cost to the producers.

Super idea! You should be in marketing :)

The endurance challenges this year were so lame. The HGs made them even worse. In other seasons some of the endurace comps were really brutal and most of the HGs would hang in there until their fingers were numb and cramped or their bodies just gave out. We'd wait for hours for the last one to drop. This season I don't think an endurace lasted much more than an hour and they weren't really very harsh. Not one of them wanted to put the least amount of work into anything they did.

The endurance challenges this year were so lame. The HGs made them even worse. In other seasons some of the endurace comps were really brutal and most of the HGs would hang in there until their fingers were numb and cramped or their bodies just gave out. We'd wait for hours for the last one to drop. This season I don't think an endurace lasted much more than an hour and they weren't really very harsh. Not one of them wanted to put the least amount of work into anything they did.

agree. I think the endurance challenge should challenge those to make them really want it, like they do in Survivor usually. Maybe the reason they didn't do so much with it this season is they knew the HGs are a bunch of spoiled wimps. I recall the one from last season where they had to hang on to the rope swing - remember Russel got his pants all tied up in the rope? Also, one of them had to wet himself while up there - don't recall who. Anyway, that was a good endurance comp.

they were joking about how it took production 2 days to build the paint can comp and they all fell off the damn thing in under an hour and a half, thats ridiculous..

I'm so tired of these secret powers and Pandora's Box, let the HG's know if a special power comes with the HOH and make them compete for it, they have to win the competition to find out what power they have other than the HOH for the week or 2 weeks. There would have been way more drama if they knew Matt had that DPOV, way more..There are so many easy cost free ways to make this game better.

I couldn't agree more. Sometimes I think the comp will be over before the feeds come back on. I think they should be placed around the back yard so they can't talk and make deals during the endurance comps.

Archived