POV - Week 9

wood52

Guest 6Borders

I thought I heard Enzo say last night they were going to play the POV today. I would predict that it will be Q&A. We will probably see the contest on Sunday and the ceremony and eviction on Wednesday...just my guess.

I understood it that POV would be played live on Wednesday

deleted due to wrong info...see post below

Pinkie and itsnotbbp9 are right...I went back and watched. At the end, Julie said Wed is special eviction episode. They will hold the final veto competition and veto ceremony and begin the 3 part HoH competition.

I think they'll play the face-o-matic comp tonight... probably after BBAD.

The ceremony is probably Wednesday. They have to give them a few days to campaign both before and after it's used.

I hope Hayden throws it and Enzo loses. It better be the faces comp, or it seems BB is trying to sabotage Britney. That chicken wire Christmas tree was cheap. Her fingers were so much shorter she had to grip the ornaments harder and got cut up by a few of them. Hollywood has contacted Big Brother and requested the footage for Saw VII.

I don't know when the veto comp is, I just know I want Enzo out!!!!! I wish these idiots would have gotten rid of him a long time ago. Annie would have been better than this disgusting guy who whines like a baby and thinks he is soooo great..

curious to see who wins it :animated_bouncy:

hayden seem like he won whatever comp they played

Archived