Thursday 9/2 TV show

CasperSabe

Yes I know the eviction is Wednesday, but she also said that the POV would happen Wednesday too... so I didn't know if that meant the acutal POV comp or just whether the POV holder would use it Wednesday.....

Sorry I misread the question.

She said that they would hold the final veto comp, find out if it was used and begin 3 part hoh. thurs night will continue the final hoh ceremony.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I misread the question.

She said that they would hold the final veto comp, find out if it was used and begin 3 part hoh. thurs night will continue the final hoh ceremony.

Right, that is what I thought, so that means it won't be the morphomatic because that takes to long... so it will be a question and answer type thing... chances are Brit will win it

He's garbage. The sick wifey lie was completely unnecessary. AND he lied in the JH saying he was going to donate his winnings to that disease charity. Bull chit.

he said he was going to donate some of the winnings to charity multiple times in his DR, so no that isn't a lie. They ALL lie. Lying about your profession is as equally unnecessary yet that is ok? This is BB, he owes those people nothing, he is trying to win the game. I wouldn't have done it as it actually hurt him because no one wanted to be in the final 2 against him because they thought they would lose to him due to his sick wife, so it backfired. As someone else said, it got blown up by the show and CBS. It doesn't make him a horrible human being, especially when they ALL talk crap about each other, horribly. Kathy was as bad as anyone in talking mad crap behind the back of each houseguest yet she would be buddy buddy to them face to face. They all did that this season, and Ragan (Matt's best bud), has no room to talk considering he lied early about his profession and his constant Rachel/Brendon bashing was also unnecessary.

Sorry, but I think he is a pig, and that sort of lie should never ever be put out in to the universe, he said he might donate something to that charity, but no way in hell would he, he is scum and very selfish, he would not have given jack to anyone,yeah I dont know that for sure, but these are my thoughts and I am stickin to them. I am not a 5 year old by the way that has to have everything broken down and explained, I do have and always have had a mind of my own.AND tonight was the first time I was soooo with Kathy for tellin Matt he is scum, she is soooo right, and all of them had a pretty much gut reaction to that lie, should tell you something about how most ppl feel about that sort of thing.

The kind of lies and bashing that the rest of them have done in no way come close to the kind of lie Matt told It sooo totally was unnecessary, no reason for that stinkin lie.

Sorry, but I think he is a pig, and that sort of lie should never ever be put out in to the universe, he said he might donate something to that charity, but no way in hell would he, he is scum and very selfish, he would not have given jack to anyone,yeah I dont know that for sure, but these are my thoughts and I am stickin to them. I am not a 5 year old by the way that has to have everything broken down and explained, I do have and always have had a mind of my own.AND tonight was the first time I was soooo with Kathy for tellin Matt he is scum, she is soooo right, and all of them had a pretty much gut reaction to that lie, should tell you something about how most ppl feel about that sort of thing.

The kind of lies and bashing that the rest of them have done in no way come close to the kind of lie Matt told It sooo totally was unnecessary, no reason for that stinkin lie.

:clap: Well said!

Personally, I laughed pretty hard at the way that Rachel was telling Matt to leave the room, and he just refused.

A lie is a lie, and in the eyes of the lord, one isn't greater than the other--at least not in my religion.

Kathy shouldn't have been in a game where the whole premise is lies and deception to advance yourself if she cares so much about integrity. Honestly, who cares? He didn't hurt anyone, and everything they say could be taken offensively at any given time. I love America and all, but people are starting to take offense way too easily. It's a game and I'm sure that the show doesn't properly represent any of their personalities or morals. Speaking of morals, Kathy told an interviewer that she threw all but one competition, that's a lie of her personal capabilities, and as someone who has a hard time balancing, I take offense to her misrepresenting her skill!... See how ridiculous that sounds? People are holding onto this lie because the season was just THAT boring. Face it, it's Big Brother, they breathe lies.

My favortie part was when Brendon walked in the house and Clifford sat there. No running to "her man", no jumping up and down to see him again. Really? The blush off the rose so soon dear? Oh, he didn't win half a mil for you, that explains it. Then she has the nerve to tell Matt to leave the room. Honey, just cause you were there first doesn't make the house yours. Glad he stayed and told her no. Kathy is pathetic. I'm sorry, my father died of lung cancer after never smoking. Yet she continues to puff away. But she is better than Matt? Don't think so. Just want to B-slap all of them. Can't wait for next summer.

Yes I know the eviction is Wednesday, but she also said that the POV would happen Wednesday too... so I didn't know if that meant the acutal POV comp or just whether the POV holder would use it Wednesday.....

They always show the PoV comp and PoV ceremony on the Wednesday show...taped from earlier in the week. They'll just have to pick up the pace of the show in order to have a live eviction at the end and start the 1st part of the F3 HoH comp...which will probably end after the show ends.

I agree that Matt should never have told the lie about his wife being ill. Or maybe he shouldn't have owned up to it so soon. The other people in the jury house feel a sense of betrayal because they related and sympathized with him for his hardship. To find out that he duped them was embarrassing so they immediately start citing righteousness, karma and superstition over putting negative thoughts in the universe.

But he should have realized that they wouldn't take it well. Wonder how long it will take for them to forgive him?

I get that many people feel that lying about a life-threatening illness lie is out of bounds, but by the way Kathy, Rachel and Brendan reacted, you would think that his telling of that lie would somehow make somebody else sick.

It sure is interesting to see how they feel Enzo would get a lot of votes at the end! His general likability and ineptitude in most competitions could actually be his undoing if they are afraid to bring him to the end.

I understand why they were pissed it was wrong to begin with and can you imagine if he got to final 2 and they voted for him to win the money based on a lie? it would have been the best season finale in the history of reality TV.

But he should have realized that they wouldn't take it well. Wonder how long it will take for them to forgive him?

As soon as the cameras went off. Their reactions were just over-the-top and all-for-show...especially Rachel's.

Wow that was some greeting Rach-hell gave Brenda. I was happy when Matt told Rach-hell he wasn't going to leave any room. Good for him. It was a lie, everyone in that house lied. I only wish he would have shut Kathy up too. Miss high and mighty talking about how she suffered with her cancer and once the taping was over you know she was outside puffing away.

As soon as the cameras went off. Their reactions were just over-the-top and all-for-show...especially Rachel's.

My son, who hasn't watched the show this season at all, said it best. " If the blonde haired lady would't have gotten so mad then that red-haired chic probably wouldn't have cared and just would have laughed about it." I think he nailed it!

Leave it to they jury house to finally get some drama going! I can't wait for Ragan to find out about Matt's lie! That was one of the better moments this season!

I'm not really excited about Ragan's reaction to that lie... he will probably say (with that annoying voice and ugly face) "It's ok Matt, I understand... it is a game... you are a wonderful person... you are the best person I've ever met... now, let's go get a room, since there's no cameras and mics in the house, and you can F*!% me".

wait till when he hear about wife lie :animated_bouncy:

hayden way awkward with his goodbye message

tried a little too hard there buddy :animated_bouncy:

Yeah, what a lame msg. Ragan is so NOT a good representation of gays.

he said he was going to donate some of the winnings to charity multiple times in his DR, so no that isn't a lie. They ALL lie. Lying about your profession is as equally unnecessary yet that is ok? This is BB, he owes those people nothing, he is trying to win the game. I wouldn't have done it as it actually hurt him because no one wanted to be in the final 2 against him because they thought they would lose to him due to his sick wife, so it backfired. As someone else said, it got blown up by the show and CBS. It doesn't make him a horrible human being, especially when they ALL talk crap about each other, horribly. Kathy was as bad as anyone in talking mad crap behind the back of each houseguest yet she would be buddy buddy to them face to face. They all did that this season, and Ragan (Matt's best bud), has no room to talk considering he lied early about his profession and his constant Rachel/Brendon bashing was also unnecessary.

he is a horrible human being LOL. I didn't like him from day ONE... the way he talks, always with a half smile in his face seems to me like someone who is always up to no good. Even the way he told in the jury house "you will hate me for this... I wasn't totally honest... bla bla bla..." trying to get some pity. ugh. I really appreciate when liars are straight forward when they have to admit they lied. I thought he would say something like 'well, I got voted out, I made some mistakes, told some lies, like I am not 30, and my wife is not sick" Now all the drama before going to the point was unnecessary." He just showed to me that he seems to be the type of person who lie a lot in real life.

I also think that lies about age and jobs are unnecessary - but these are understandable because it can eventually put a target on someone's back, as we have seen the HGs usually comment on someone being too young for the money or having a good job outside, or being intimidating by someone who is a PhD. However, I would not compare those lies with a lie like Matt's, which was purposely created to get into people's feeling sorry for him and his wife, playing with people's compassion in a game which is about money.

I dislike Matt, not only because of this lie, but also because of his attitudes, like "I don't care about what America thinks" "I don't care about what my family thinks", and the message in his blog... mostly being mean to his parents. His life outside the house might suck. The self proclaimed genius has a lot of insecurities, and he had no scruple of what he would do in national television.

Guest 6Borders

Well, another boring and predictable show...someone in chat mentioned that this is the first season we've totally been able to predict every eviction. Ho...and might I add hum!!!

Regarding Matt: I know some feel it's game, a lie is a lie, etc. Personally, I am glad the "jury" reacted the way they did, and I feel this is probably how a majority of America feels (I know I do). Also, if memory serves me correctly, in Matt's first DR about it he said something to the effect that he "might" have to consider giving some of the $$ to this organization. In the jury house he said he "was" planning to give some money (translation: well I didn't win so they are not seeing a dime")

I think BB told Matt he needed to confess this because it will save everyone going up to Stacy at the wrap party and asking how she is doing, etc...awkward!!!! I also think that BB will find a way to tell the remaining HG's before the wrap so they can have time to get over it. Grodner cannot afford to have her wrap party ruined which is exactly what would happen if they did not have time in advance to calm down!

I was shocked at the Rach/Bren reunion. I fully expected Rach to run up and jump on Bren, locking her legs around him, ad nauseum. Instead it was, "oh Brendon's here, how disappointing" (translation: I'm sure the monkey would have done better!!).

BBAD: BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They were all "so tired" that they slept through most of the show. Geez ppl, what did you do which was so strenuous after your 17 collective naps that you were practically comatose by 9pm??? I'm so glad Enzo got some beef jerky (I was ready to get in my car and drive it down to CBS)to power him back up!

The rest of this week I look forward to Lane and Britany discussing how it would have been better to evict Hayden and 1000 "told you so's" from Britany!!!!

I personally couldn't care less about Matt's lie. It was a gamble to try to win a game whose point is lying to trick seven strangers into handing you a million dollars. If anything, his lie sets things up nicely for the future because it will never be tolerated again. The next time someone goes into the house and really has a sick family member they're playing for, they won't mention it. Thanks to Matt it will never be believed. They'll have to wait until the wire and then only confide it to their closest alliance. You'll notice this same effect on Survivor, post Jonny Fairplay nobody has really even thought of an elaborate lie to gain sympathy.

If anything, in the end it's a net positive because a whole lot of people know a disease exists that they didn't before. Only fragile egos were broken and honestly they all would have broken over spilt milk.

While I don't agree with the morals of Matt's lie, I don't understand the outrage. I understand that it was insensitive, however, it was gameplay. Also it gave national attention to a disease a significant portion of the viewing audience had never heard of before. Awareness is huge for diseases like this. I'd like to think, although I'm guessing, that their donations increased a little in the last 2 months. Perhaps temporarily but anything helps.

So while he's evil, I think there is a positive side to the lie that many people have completely overlooked.

Sure did, Russell told his team he was in Katrina, he wasn't even from Mississippi.

I think for something to count as a lie you have to actually tell the truth at some point.

Russell was a one of a kind player and I don't see his strategy coming back again either. They just gave him a freebie by doing All Stars right after.

Guest 6Borders

I guess I would have to see statistics from the Melorheostorsis Society that they have had an increase in donations and specifically mentioning they are donating because they became aware of this through Matt's lie. Sadly, most people do not rush to their desk and write a check...they get fired up and they talk about doing it, they mention they should, they think about it, but they just don't get around to it. Example: We are now all aware, however,how many people on the forum, whether you defend, condone, support or don't care about Matt's lie, wrote a check for this disease?

We donate every year to ACS...have been for over 20 years. It's just happens to be one of our charities. Unfortunately, we just can't donate to every charity and I would not be adding one just because I heard about it on Big Brother.

I personally hope they get a ton of donations, but I see this as just having done more harm than good, especially for Matt personally and his family. It was a stupid thing to do because there are nuts out there and I think he jeopardized his and his families safety.

When Matt gets home he not only needs to donate but he needs to make this a personal cause to actually raise money for research.

Regardless of whether any other HG will try or not try something similar, I think BB is going to look into caps on their rules and regs.

Sure did, Russell told his team he was in Katrina, he wasn't even from Mississippi.

Really good analogy. I really didn't care about Matt's lie or Johnny Fairplay's lie or Russell's lie. It was all entertainment. I disliked Russell for other reason's but he had a HUGE fan base and nobody cared about his lies.

Oh and Russell lost his dog and friends in Katrina.... geeez

Archived