Thursday 9/2 TV show

CasperSabe

it really doesnt matter who goes up

it comes down to pov anyway :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are rehashing the "keep me" speeches before noms like one of them was missing and needed to be told. They're all so lame.

LOL :animated_wave: Maybe Grodner will decide she likes him too! Then he will have a chance!!! :animated_rotfl:

I think she likes small blondes with annoying voices. He doesn't have a chance.

Twitney "I'll wait on youse guys." :lookaround:

They're warning Hayden about Pandora's Box. Enzo "we'll get shunned."

hayden is laughing to himself because after he collects his half mil he'll be going on his hawaiian vacation with some extra cash to spend on souvenirs. lol

Pucker up Twitney--here comes the ass kissing.

Twitney to Hayden: "I wouldn't be sad if you won, you're a good guy." Said in front of Lane and Enzo. muuawahhhhh!!!

Then comes the Rachel conversation. No more Ragan as the antagonist, Twitney can bring up Rachel all on her own.

Twitney: "Two weeks, Enzo and your career begins." Lane "You're gonna make movies." Enzo: "I just wanna make money." :animated_rotfl:

They are rehashing the "keep me" speeches before noms like one of them was missing and needed to be told. They're all so lame.

I think she likes small blondes with annoying voices. He doesn't have a chance.

Twitney "I'll wait on youse guys." :lookaround:

Joella Palumbo was interviewed on Jokers. She was very nice and expressed how much she loved Enzo. She also said people around him always pick up his characteristics and way of speaking! LOL

I guess that's where brit is picking it up!

Lane sitting pretty-Any of them win VETO he is in final 3 just like Hayden. It is basically 2 against 2 with either Enzo or Brit going to JH. As for Kathy's reaction, I kinda understand that she feels played, but get over it and go light up ! ! ! I smoked for over 20 years and I quit when my SON got cancer. I felt that he never smoked and got cancer and here I am puffin away. She is absolutely crazy for not quitting. She sort of looks like a hypocrite, but live and let live, I guess.

blah blah blah....they all lie, cheat, backstab in that house. A lie is a lie is a lie as far as I am concerned. It is the BB house, what happens at the BB house doesn't mean you "sold yourself to the devil". How did he even get close to selling his soul to the devil? He told a lie about someone they didn't know, who might not have even existed. Brenden told a lie about his profession early on, so did Andrew, so did Ragan. Matt's went further, but to act like he is this horrific human being is a ridiculous moral high ground players in the BB house shouldn't stand on, especially B/R, and Kat.

I was glad to see the jury house finally. But I have to admit, that even though I have vehemently defended her, Rachel got on my nerves a bit tonight with her whole "I am so sad to see you" stuff to Brenden, followed by her seemingly reluctant kisses. I think the last thing he needed to hear was her disappointment, especially when he no doubt already feels bad, and had been missing her so much.

I think Brenden really does care for her. I think that if she continues to belittle "her man's" ego she's going to lose him.

If it was the same house where Brendon went there is a nice view of the ocean. My guess is that it is somewhere in the hills of Malibu. By the way, does Rachel own anything that does not have sequins or "bling" on it? Geesh. Looks like Brendon sitting right next to her too. you can see part of a man's buff arm.

I thought Rachel told Brit that the house was in Malibu? Maybe it was Kathy...either way I know she told someone!

I think Haydum will def. put up Lane and Britney.

He's too close with Lane though. He'll screw it up and put up Enzo and Britney. Especially after Lane tells Hayden about Enzo yet again wanting it to be them all in final three with him doing none of the heavy lifting. Last week Hayden and Lane wanted Enzo out but he won POV. Now they can all but guarantee it, with Hayden and Lane figuring they'll be better able to beat Britney in Final HOH round 1 and round 2, as both will be endurance and one of those timed scrambles (like "see who can put the evicted houseguests in order the fastest" kind of things that both guys may have a speed advantage in.

I get that many people feel that lying about a life-threatening illness lie is out of bounds, but by the way Kathy, Rachel and Brendan reacted, you would think that his telling of that lie would somehow make somebody else sick.

It sure is interesting to see how they feel Enzo would get a lot of votes at the end! His general likability and ineptitude in most competitions could actually be his undoing if they are afraid to bring him to the end.

Rachel gave the "I didn't want to see you in the jury house" line when Brandon arrived, but something about her seemed fake even with that. It seemed like it was more than being sad for him. Is she over him already? Is she sad for herself as she wanted him to spend the grand prize money on her?

blah blah blah....they all lie, cheat, backstab in that house. A lie is a lie is a lie as far as I am concerned. It is the BB house, what happens at the BB house doesn't mean you "sold yourself to the devil". How did he even get close to selling his soul to the devil? He told a lie about someone they didn't know, who might not have even existed. Brenden told a lie about his profession early on, so did Andrew, so did Ragan. Matt's went further, but to act like he is this horrific human being is a ridiculous moral high ground players in the BB house shouldn't stand on, especially B/R, and Kat.

Rachel & Kat were already hating on Matt for outplaying them, they were just looking for a reason to hate him without looking like sore losers. Notice Brendon just sat there, upset but not over the top, until he felt his leash tighten from the kitchen.:running:

I get that many people feel that lying about a life-threatening illness lie is out of bounds, but by the way Kathy, Rachel and Brendan reacted, you would think that his telling of that lie would somehow make somebody else sick.

To many superstitious or very religious people, speaking about things like that, which are untrue, can sort of bring them into being in a manner of speaking.

It's where the expression "knock on wood" kinda comes from. People say something negative, than do a ritual type thing, such as knocking on wood, to try to prevent that negative thing from coming into being.

Since he did it willfully over and over again, without seeming to have remorse... in some belief systems, he could be taunting the devil to make his wife sick. Or making a mockery of people who actually have illnesses.

I'm not saying I believe any of the following, but this tends to be the typical line of thinking .. and to some extent explains why Kathy reacted as she did.

Rachel's reaction was all for tv time. I didn't really see Brenden reacting at all. But I might of missed it. Love her though I do, Big Red sort of drowned everyone out.

He's garbage. The sick wifey lie was completely unnecessary. AND he lied in the JH saying he was going to donate his winnings to that disease charity. Bull chit.

A lot of speculating about the POV comp being the morphomatic... but didn't Julie say that the POV would be played live on Wednesday, or was just the using of the POV going to be live before the vote??? Did someone else hear it??

He's garbage. The sick wifey lie was completely unnecessary. AND he lied in the JH saying he was going to donate his winnings to that disease charity. Bull chit.

I believe he said something to that effect in both the diary room AND on his HOH blog when he was HOH. He certainly sounded like he really did plan to do this. But then again, he lied convincingly about his not ill wife. The only person who knows what he really wanted to do is Matt. And since he didn't win, no one will ever know if he would have or not.

A lot of speculating about the POV comp being the morphomatic... but didn't Julie say that the POV would be played live on Wednesday, or was just the using of the POV going to be live before the vote??? Did someone else hear it??

She said the eviction would be on Wednesday this week with the first part of the 3 part HOH being held this Thursday.

I believe he said something to that effect in both the diary room AND on his HOH blog when he was HOH. He certainly sounded like he really did plan to do this. But then again, he lied convincingly about his not ill wife. The only person who knows what he really wanted to do is Matt. And since he didn't win, no one will ever know if he would have or not.

She said the eviction would be on Wednesday this week with the first part of the 3 part HOH being held this Thursday.

Yes I know the eviction is Wednesday, but she also said that the POV would happen Wednesday too... so I didn't know if that meant the acutal POV comp or just whether the POV holder would use it Wednesday.....

Archived