Thursday 9/2 TV show

CasperSabe

Goodbye to the self righteous crybaby!!!! YAY!!!!!!

I would rather see any of the other gay guys in the past then him. Even Dustin who I despised.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ragan believing he'd have won against any of them in F2...uhm...I can't think of one for sure vote for him.

eh...he can believe he was awesome I guess.... :rolleyes:

HOH time..... can't believe I'm actually rooting for Brit

I am too...but I can believe it. ;)

wait till when he hear about wife lie :animated_bouncy:

OK Am I the only one who wanted to tell Kathy to shut the hell up!!!! :furious3: She smoked so many packs of cigarettes in the house that I thought she was lying about her cancer!!!! Matt pulled a Johnny Fairplay!!! Those who dont watch survivor, Johnny FairPlay had a friend to come on survivor and pull off this lie infront of everyone that his grandmother died!!!! And everyone fell for it, giving him sympathy through out the game!!! He should have been voted out along time ago but because of that lie, he stayed in a longer!!!! It is a Johnny Fairplay move!!!

OK Am I the only one who wanted to tell Kathy to shut the hell up!!!! furious3.gif She smoked so many packs of cigarettes in the house that I thought she was lying about her cancer!!!! Matt pulled a Johnny Fairplay!!! Those who dont watch survivor, Johnny FairPlay had a friend to come on survivor and pull off this lie infront of everyone that his grandmother died!!!! And everyone fell for it, giving him sympathy through out the game!!! He should have been voted out along time ago but because of that lie, he stayed in a longer!!!! It is a Johnny Fairplay move!!!

Yes we are all quite aware of Johnny Fairplay.... Matt is just as slimey as he was

hayden looks best so far with coordination :animated_bouncy:

OK Am I the only one who wanted to tell Kathy to shut the hell up!!!! :furious3: She smoked so many packs of cigarettes in the house that I thought she was lying about her cancer!!!! Matt pulled a Johnny Fairplay!!! Those who dont watch survivor, Johnny FairPlay had a friend to come on survivor and pull off this lie infront of everyone that his grandmother died!!!! And everyone fell for it, giving him sympathy through out the game!!! He should have been voted out along time ago but because of that lie, he stayed in a longer!!!! It is a Johnny Fairplay move!!!

Nope, you aren't the only one who wanted to tell Kathy to shut the hell up.

Although I still don't agree with Matt's lie or his wife's involvement in the lie.

oh noooooo! Brit's fingers aren't long enough to work the bulb through the mesh. Looks like Hayden has the system and possible advantage...

:shutup:

Ragan believing he'd have won against any of them in F2...uhm...I can't think of one for sure vote for him.

eh...he can believe he was awesome I guess.... :rolleyes:

Typical Ragan he thinks he is the greatest thing in history. Can't wait until he actually finds out that yes he does have some fans, but he also has his fair share of people who couldn't stand him.

HOH update please?

a comp like one kevin one where they had to maneuver the eggs but this year they are using christmas ornaments

His wife was not involved in the lie. She wrote a multi-page letter that BB edited down to one page and most likely phrased it to support Matt's lie. They basicaly took out the reason WHY "every was taking care of her" (because she was living alone in the house they just bought in a new neighborhood).

wait till when he hear about wife lie :animated_bouncy:

hayden way awkward with his goodbye message

tried a little too hard there buddy :animated_bouncy:

Way too hard :animated_rotfl: You are the best gay person, such an example LOL too funny-and Enzo "give me your vote" LOL

Hayden winning-for people who got screwed by football :footballhelmet:

Archived