Britney - Week 9 - Winner of Americ's Choice

CeCiMom

I DO like the humor Brit brought to the game (at least with Ragan by her side) but it is exactly as dedeisafan said in her long case against Brit--ESP in regards to the DUMB game play by Brit and others. Thanks dede! I wanted to put my finger on what was REALLY annoying me about this season and what you said is EXACTLY it. The inner (ok and outer) nerd in me cannot STAND the Brigade. They represent to me every dumb but handsome jock clique that I've ever run into. This season (as dede puts nicely) was FAR MORE like a high school flashback than last season (rather funny, given that last season was SUPPOSED to be the high school one). The "popular boys" played all the star struck others. They could NOT have done that successfully during, say Evil Dick's season. And it annoyed the crap out of me because they were all like lambs to the slaughter voting as "the house" voted. I want to feel bad for Brit, because I actually did sort of like her (although, truth be told the only HGs I fully liked this season were Ragan and Andrew and Annie). But I can't feel bad for her because she was PLAYED by the Brigade during her HoH and sealed her own fate. Once it was her, Ragan and the Brigade she lost all hope of winning unless she won some serious comps. As a fan of the game--AND A LIVE FEEDER AS WELL!--, it is SHOCKING to me that she did not recognize the brigade and allowed her crush on Lane to blind her to it. It was her half a million to lose. And she lost it. I REALLY don't want one of those dodo's to win. I was rooting for her. And I want, more than anything, for ENZO to shut the heck up about how great his alliance is--Enzo...it isn't. Chilltown rules...and will likely never be toppled as the best, most liked, and most entertaining alliance ever.

P.S. Dear Brigade: Your DR sessions are not funny at all despite what you think.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't get past the first sentence of most unlikeable, cause for me that's Natalie from last season. Ugh. I'm usually able to totally forget most of the houseguests, but she was the worst.

Gnatalie --the worst evah!!! There will never be someone as disgusting as she on the show!

I think most people knew it would come for this for Britney. There was going to be one moment when she finally figured how the boys were using her. She actually had to have it spelled out for her though. I knew when she did finally get it she would be crushed.

Lane played Brit & the brigade to make sure he was in the final 3. He knew if he didn't win POV, he would be in......either Enzo votes out Brit or Brit votes out Enzo, no brainer and great for him 'cause I haven't seen much evidence of him having one. :animated_scratchchin:

Hands down Natalie was most unlikable and disgusting houseguest ever!

Karma is a bitch. Britney has been cruel with her mocking of other houseguests. Now she realizes her crush in the house was playing her from day 2. Played her BIG time!!! :hahohi:

Yes karma is a bitch as so is Brittany. She got what she deserved IMO. I haven't watched the feeds so I can't wait to see how she finds out how she got played.

Four days of nail biting, scale picking and begging coming up. Four days of "The Brigade rules" bragging.

When did this happen? I gotta see this!

That was in response to Smass saying they had to spell it out for her and yes they did. She was clueless up until the point Hayden said he was not using the POV and the Brigade remained intact.

When did this happen? I gotta see this!

LOL Pretty much all night! The brigade told her to her face she was leaving because they were in an alliance. She predictably lost it. A brigade member will win. I don't care which one. They all deserve to.

From my observations of the early morning feeds, she was more mad at Enzo and I think that's only because she had hopes that he would be ousted especially after getting into Hayden's ears about him.

When she sees the tapes and hears Lane admit that he threw the comp last night hopefully her little twitty head will process it and her anger gets directed where it should be-Lane.

Of course, I think she had the hots for Lane and Hayden this season so it may not register at all.

From my observations of the early morning feeds, she was more mad at Enzo and I think that's only because she had hopes that he would be ousted especially after getting into Hayden's ears about him.

When she sees the tapes and hears Lane admit that he threw the comp last night hopefully her little twitty head will process it and her anger gets directed where it should be-Lane.

Of course, I think she had the hots for Lane and Hayden this season so it may not register at all.

Yup, I think she had the hots for Lane and Hay also. I wonder if there is a real "Nick". Nevermind I really don't care if there is a Nick or not.

I really don't feel bad for her she had the chance earlier on the game but trusting Lane was her biggest mistake she thought he was only aligned with her she thought she had him. lol He played her and she was so blind to it. It seems no one in this game felt the boys were together until too late. Ragan said that at his eviction now Brittany will say the same. I can not wait to see her diary room tapes she made right after they told her about the brigade I'm sure it was a tearful one lol:animated_bouncy:

Would Britney be the definition of what BB9 Chelsea said? She was 'rode hard and put away wet'?

Yes and not the least bit prepared for it. Brit is barely 23 and most likely has had male protection her whole life. She was the cute little blonde who could make both the jocks and the geeks swoon in high school. How could 3 men ALL be against her? Surely, she thought, Lane would be her knight!.. or one of the others would step up. Brit, greed is real and a game is a game. Welcome to reality, the REAL reality!

she got keesha

i always find it funny when those that win a lot of comps early but cant scratch out one win late in game when they really needs it eg. janelle, daniele

bros before .... once again holds up true in bb

when will the women of bb ever learned the guys ALWAYS stick together

tick tick

:animated_bouncy:

she got keesha

i always find it funny when those that win a lot of comps early but cant scratch out one win late in game when they really needs it eg. janelle, daniele

bros before .... once again holds up true in bb

when will the women of bb ever learned the guys ALWAYS stick together

tick tick

:animated_bouncy:

U said it ... The girls can never stick together ... that is just sad ... Rachel, Brit and Ragan would have been an awesome team ... oh well ...

Brit's bubble burst when they unfolded the looong story of how the Bragade

started and were able to sneak thru til the end because all the other

HGs conveniently knocked off each other ONE by ONE.

It's true the story may have ended differently if She had won POV... but, alas,

that's not how this part of the story ended.

Unless there's a complete 'upset' before Hayden snaps the VETO box shut at the

Veto Ceremony.

Maybe she'll still give one last try at changing Hayden's mind ????

Archived