Britney - Week 9 - Winner of Americ's Choice

CeCiMom

A simple surgical procedure can correct a "lazy eye".

I'm glad she won but would have preferred to win it myself. So glad she and the others are already fading into obsurity. I love differing opinions. I was not a fan of her BEHAVIOR. I hope she watches all of this, it may be an "eye-opening experience" for her.

I hope she reads all our comments.

The one nice thing she actually said about Rachel in a post show interview was, "Whenever the camera came on she would morph into this wild, showy vegas type. When the camera went away she was quite normal and toned down. More laid back." Rachel will learn "less is more" on TV.

I would like to think when this bunch go to Vegas Brit/Ragan can call a cease fire on their obsessive, personal hatred of Rachel.

I guess I'm just the type person who feels sorry for underdogs.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the eye just occasionally wanders, that "simple surgery" isn't needed and can do more harm than good, just sayin'. I mean really folks, her eyes? Is that all ya got? :wacko:

ETA - other than being mean to Brendon and Rachel, of course! :animated_rotfl:

If the eye just occasionally wanders, that "simple surgery" isn't needed and can do more harm than good, just sayin'. I mean really folks, her eyes? Is that all ya got? :wacko:

ETA - other than being mean to Brendon and Rachel, of course! :animated_rotfl:

Brit is easy on my eyes :animated_rotfl: and I want to thank the forum leaders again for posting the link of the revealing photos of her on the front page and a topless Kristen :animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy:

I don't post very often but, this statement really bothers me. Enzo was by far no angel. I remember him calling Britney the worst name you can call a female-(Cunt), HOW UGLY IS THAT???? I also remember the word (Whore), from his mouth. How would he like his wifey or baby Gia, being referred to such an ugly term? Enzo, had no game except kiss arse. Enzo was, is nothing but a name giver, he could not win a comp., sorry he won 1. When he was so adamant about telling about the BRA-GADE!!!!! all he did was BRAG and rub it into Britney's face, until she cried. (OH, YES, a true gentleman he is, LOL), Endzo (Not a typo), is done.....He thinks he is the next Al Pacino sp? LOL.....BTW, Britney looked beautiful last night.

Love this post, Haze your remarks are right on the money about Enzo.

A simple surgical procedure can correct a "lazy eye".

I'm glad she won but would have preferred to win it myself. So glad she and the others are already fading into obsurity. I love differing opinions. I was not a fan of her BEHAVIOR. I hope she watches all of this, it may be an "eye-opening experience" for her.

I hope she reads all our comments.

The one nice thing she actually said about Rachel in a post show interview was, "Whenever the camera came on she would morph into this wild, showy vegas type. When the camera went away she was quite normal and toned down. More laid back." Rachel will learn "less is more" on TV.

I would like to think when this bunch go to Vegas Brit/Ragan can call a cease fire on their obsessive, personal hatred of Rachel.

I guess I'm just the type person who feels sorry for underdogs.

I love your posts, Lenray, always full of logic and wisdom (and damn funny!) I agree with everything you said ..Britney is young and hopefully will mature into a woman someday..right now she's too full of herself to think about anyone but her. Ragan is another story ..he's 34 and a college proff and yet he's a major bully and a big hypocrite..he was in his "heighth of glory" when he went off on Rachell..his integrity is not for sale? He doesn't know the meaning of the word. the way Britney and Ragan went on non-stop about their hatred for Rachel and Brenden is very telling..why are they so obsessed with them? Usually, if you're a secure person you don't find the need to constantly bash others. :hammer:

I love your posts, Lenray, always full of logic and wisdom (and damn funny!) I agree with everything you said ..Britney is young and hopefully will mature into a woman someday..right now she's too full of herself to think about anyone but her. Ragan is another story ..he's 34 and a college proff and yet he's a major bully and a big hypocrite..he was in his "heighth of glory" when he went off on Rachell..his integrity is not for sale? He doesn't know the meaning of the word. the way Britney and Ragan went on non-stop about their hatred for Rachel and Brenden is very telling..why are they so obsessed with them? Usually, if you're a secure person you don't find the need to constantly bash others. :hammer:

Thanks,kid! Brittany can learn from her actions. Hopefully.

And Ragan is beyond repair. Ragan and Matt, according to Ragan's blog, are not going to Vegas but will stay at Ragan's pad for the weekend, with the naive Mrs. Matt...(she will no doubt be sleeping alone on the couch!)...Ragan is due to get tenure...I hope TPTB at his cosmetology college think twice before giving Ragan tenure. I wouldn't want such a bigot like Ragan teaching my children. Ragan is obviously Heterophobic, don't you think?

For 34, he doesn't look so good. Maybe he can get a year's supply of Botox. :animated_rotfl:

After the show was over and the news came on, they had a story about Brittany's house catching on fire. I didn't hear all the story. They did say that they didn't tell her until the show was over.

How sad is that. I hope she uses the money she won to help out with a new house.

When I read that her house burned down, I laughed out loud. Karma, baby! Gets you every time. It couldn't have happened to a better bitch.

Alas, I'm sure she'll just cry to daddy for a new house.

When I read that her house burned down, I laughed out loud. Karma, baby! Gets you every time. It couldn't have happened to a better bitch.

wow...that's horrific to say

I can't stand Rachel but I don't want her or her stuff or family to be harmed

-Kyo

OMG taking about Karma, that is a horrible thing to say about anyone's house, and belongings burned. Just my opinion!!!!

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

it is a horrible thing to say, but i would not put it past Britney wishing it on someone.

me either..Bitchney was only topped by Rag on horrible comments ..the two of them couldn't get through an hour without dissing Brenden and Rachel..I thought when Lane opened Pandora's box and they were punished ..one of the punishments should have been NO Talking about B-R for 24 hours ..they would have had a meltdown! :animated_rotfl:

I think it really bothered her that Brenden didn't find her attractive..sorry Bratney, not everyone thinks you're cute..and what he said about her was so true ..spoiled brat and selfish! :laugh4:

Why Edieann, I'm pea green with envy. I'm ashamed I didn't think of "Bratney" before. :animated_rotfl:

Any one wishing to send money to help Brittney overcome her dillema should read Ragan's blog on Joker's. He's creating up a fund. He could give her that 20 grand, for starters. After all, he told her in the house she was his "dearest" (or was it dreariest) friend in the house.

So Britt fans, put your money where your mouth is. I personally didn't care for her behavior. But it's fine with me if you all (except for Edieann, of course) drain your own banks accounts to help the poor waif.

Counting down til Arrow swoops in and points out that it was just a rental and she maybe had renters insurance so the fact that her house and belongings burned is no big deal

I never said it was not a big deal but my point was she will probably have every bit of her 25 000 to do with as she pleases.And Brit is an idiot if she did not have renters insurance being a college graduate with a pretty good job .Her landlord would be responsible for the damaged house so Brit has no issue with it only her personal belongings so it is a lot different then her actually owning the house.

I never said it was not a big deal but my point was she will probably have every bit of her 25 000 to do with as she pleases.

Arrowhead, we should encourage our fellow posters to take out loans, raid their children's college funds, hock their family heirlooms. Anything so Brittney can continue in the lifestyle in which she was to have become accustomed.

:rolleyes::wacko::animated_wave::eeyore:

Arrowhead, we should encourage our fellow posters to take out loans, raid their children's college funds, hock their family heirlooms. Anything so Brittney can continue in the lifestyle in which she was to have become accustomed.

:rolleyes::wacko::animated_wave::eeyore:

Brit will be fine .That looked like a dump anyway :animated_wave::animated_rotfl:

http://focus.arkansasonline.com/photos/index.php?id=2871333

Also if you look at these photos it is not clear how much of her personal items were destroyed in the rest of the house . Of course clothes would smell like smoke but hopefully she saved some memorable things.

Brit will be fine .That looked like a dump anyway :animated_wave::animated_rotfl:

Also, only part of her stuff had been moved in so all is not lost.

Re: Britt's eye. Is it a wandering eye or a lazy eye. I have a girl cousin with a lazy eye in that one eye lid was not opened as much as the other. So when I earlier stated surgery was simple. Fortunately for us, one of our fellow posters is some kind of expert and surgery for Britt's must be more "iffy"...my cousin had her lazy eye operated on years ago and became "normal". The eye thing was barely noticable to me until it was crudely mentioned by some ruffian or other here at Morty's. Smokey Blue Butler, my Russian Blue Cat has wandering eyes too! She's lovely IMO. Smokey, I mean!

Also, only part of her stuff had been moved in so all is not lost.

Re: Britt's eye. Is it a wandering eye or a lazy eye. I have a girl cousin with a lazy eye in that one eye lid was not opened as much as the other. So when I earlier stated surgery was simple. Fortunately for us, one of our fellow posters is some kind of expert and surgery for Britt's must be more "iffy"...my cousin had her lazy eye operated on years ago and became "normal". The eye thing was barely noticable to me until it was crudely mentioned by some ruffian or other here at Morty's. Smokey Blue Butler, my Russian Blue Cat has wandering eyes too! She's lovely IMO. Smokey, I mean!

Not sure, but I call lazy eye vision loss and if not caught early when you are a child it can lead to being almost legally blind in one eye .Russian Blues are pretty cats and my Mom had a pretty one .

Not sure, but I call lazy eye where you are almost legally blind in one eye .Russian Blues are pretty cats and my Mom had a pretty one .

Thank you. They are also acrobats. But never two faced. If she doesn't like you she'll scratch you and stick her butt in your face!

I never thought Brittney was not pretty ... on the outside. Just wish she had found more positive things to talk about...you know, like water sports in Arkansas. Wonder if she knows Paula Jones personally. That sort of thing. :animated_rotfl:

Archived