Britney - Week 9 - Winner of Americ's Choice

CeCiMom

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder if they have told her about her house yet.... pretty sure she did not know... or she is a great actress

They will let Nick tell her tonite .Right after the show I bet he did .

Nick Grisham called the producers to let them know about the fire, Laura Grisham said.

"He told them what happened and they agreed they wouldn't say anything to Britney," Laura Grisham said. "She can't do anything. The final show is tonight and it's live. There's no sense in her knowing."

Nick Grisham went back inside to rescue the couple's two dogs and family members have been able to salvage some possessions, Laura Grisham said. She said her son will fly to Los Angeles later Wednesday to meet Haynes after the show.

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2010/sep/15/hillcrest-house-destroyed-morning-fire/?latest

He's concerned about how Haynes will react to the news, Laura Grisham said.

YES!!! A last middle finger to Clifford the Big Red Dummy!

I know..I left...but heard this and had to check in :-p

Way to go darlin

-Kyo

I bet AG made it so she won the $25,000 because of what happened. I don't think she won on her own merit!!! I wish we could have seen what would have happened if her house didn't burn down!!!

I bet AG made it so she won the $25,000 because of what happened. I don't think she won on her own merit!!! I wish we could have seen what would have happened if her house didn't burn down!!!

OMG I knew someone would go there. Seriously people!

Anyone know the poll results for America's vote?

Brit wouldve been the last person I voted for this season. She was a the definition of a spoiled, vile, dirty, bitch who thought she was better than everyone. Horrible player as well....horrific, no one can change my mind on that. CBS painted her different then what she really was most of the time, which is a shame. Was hoping Brendon or Ragan, too bad.

Anyone know the poll results for America's vote?

Brit wouldve been the last person I voted for this season. She was a the definition of a spoiled, vile, dirty, bitch who thought she was better than everyone. Horrible player as well....horrific, no one can change my mind on that. CBS painted her different then what she really was most of the time, which is a shame. Was hoping Brendon or Ragan, too bad.

DIRTY??? Um, didn't see her giving hand jobs to someone she had just met, OR showing her cootch on national TV, should I continue?

DIRTY??? Um, didn't see her giving hand jobs to someone she had just met, OR showing her cootch on national TV, should I continue?

She would just sit there and eat her fingers all season, and never lift a finger to help clean the house/kitchen. Lazy ass biotch, spoiled little self-absorbed girl. And she was ENGAGED, yet she was all over Lane's balls all season....and he let the Brigade play her like a fiddle.

She would just sit there and eat her fingers all season, and never lift a finger to help clean the house/kitchen. Lazy ass biotch, spoiled little self-absorbed girl. And she was ENGAGED, yet she was all over Lane's balls all season....and he let the Brigade play her like a fiddle.

Well considering pretty much no one, besides Kathy, cleaned the house unless BB told them to, I don't really think your argument makes sense? No one made their beds or cleaned the house. It wasn't just Britney.

She wasn't cheating on her fiance with Lane. It was pretty clear that their relationship was like brother/sister.

I was on a East Coast live feed podcast watching the show and they have a chat box. It was filled with people that they hated Britney because she was mean to Rachel and Brendon. They went on and on with Britney hate and Brenchal love. :lipsrsealed2: The last few minutes I was able to get in another chat room and it was filled with nice objective people.

Congratulations Britney! :party_smilie:

Well considering pretty much no one, besides Kathy, cleaned the house unless BB told them to, I don't really think your argument makes sense? No one made their beds or cleaned the house. It wasn't just Britney.

She wasn't cheating on her fiance with Lane. It was pretty clear that their relationship was like brother/sister.

Exactly! If she had been doing stuff that Rachel or Kristen were doing with "their guys" it would have been cheating. But thankfully, she had a little more self respect and integrity than those gutter tramps.

Archived