Britney - Week 9 - Winner of Americ's Choice

CeCiMom

After the show was over and the news came on, they had a story about Brittany's house catching on fire. I didn't hear all the story. They did say that they didn't tell her until the show was over.

How sad is that. I hope she uses the money she won to help out with a new house.

This may not be the right place to post this.....sorry!

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After the show was over and the news came on, they had a story about Brittany's house catching on fire. I didn't hear all the story. They did say that they didn't tell her until the show was over.

How sad is that. I hope she uses the money she won to help out with a new house.

This may not be the right place to post this.....sorry!

It was a rental house and I hope she had insurance on her items.

:animated_wave:

I am so disappointed in America or CBS for giving the 25K to Britney. Oh well - its done. She played an awful game and talked badly about everyone but Lane. My heart goes out to Nick. Signing off until next season.

I cannot believe America voted for this little snot to win $25,000.00. She is just plain mean. Like her good buddies Monet and Ragan. She continued making snotty looks and comments about Rachel last night. And don't get me started on that BI--H Monet! Maybe if we stopped rewarding improper behavior we would not have so much garbage going on in this world. But no we continue to say being "RUDE, NASTY, ETC." is acceptable!

America what were you thinking????????

What about Enzo who never bad mouthed anybody and was as cute as can be??? For that matter how about Brendon who took all the crap those people threw at him and still was decent. Sure he did have that moment with Ragan and Britney, but hell they deserved far worse than that!!

Whatever..................

ITA! How ironic that Ragan got to ask the question about talking behind people's backs! He and Bitchney were the queens of talking behind people's backs. Those 2 are obsessed with Rachell and Brenden..even at the finale they couldn't act like adults, watching the feeds I swear they could find NOTHING else to talk about! Thank goodness I don't have to hear their annoying voices anymore :party_smilie:

I could see Britt winning $25 for best arse kisser this year.

Re: Her Rental House fire...so happy we know there was no wedding dress to be burned!

Maybe Ragan will visit her and go White Water Rafting with Britt's beau. I'm sure Ragan would love to squeal like the pig he is.

I could see Britt winning $25 for best arse kisser this year.

Re: Her Rental House fire...so happy we know there was no wedding dress to be burned!

Maybe Ragan will visit her and go White Water Rafting with Britt's beau. I'm sure Ragan would love to squeal like the pig he is.

:hurray: so true..

I cannot believe America voted for this little snot to win $25,000.00. She is just plain mean. Like her good buddies Monet and Ragan. She continued making snotty looks and comments about Rachel last night. And don't get me started on that BI--H Monet! Maybe if we stopped rewarding improper behavior we would not have so much garbage going on in this world. But no we continue to say being "RUDE, NASTY, ETC." is acceptable!

America what were you thinking????????

What about Enzo who never bad mouthed anybody and was as cute as can be??? For that matter how about Brendon who took all the crap those people threw at him and still was decent. Sure he did have that moment with Ragan and Britney, but hell they deserved far worse than that!!

Whatever..................

This is the same America that voted for Bush for two terms and THEN voted for Obama.

So yes, I can believe America voted for Britney.

Ironic how by getting the $25,000 she probably thought she was loved by all when the reality was the exact opposite. I think most of the voters were tv viewing only or unemployed with nothing else to do.

Most of the message boards I know of that are feed watchers voted for Britney.... just saying. I suppose the posts will keep coming and coming that she is a bitch and a snot and nobody can believe that America voted for her. I think these people don't think they have gotten their point across.

Oh yes and how mean she was to Rachel and Brendon. Such a naughty girl. :animated_rotfl:

Ironic how by getting the $25,000 she probably thought she was loved by all when the reality was the exact opposite. I think most of the voters were tv viewing only or unemployed with nothing else to do.

I know she had a lot of haters, but so many more people actually loved her and agreed with her catty comments on the most part. She was very entertaining on the feeds and on the televised shows. I for one, totally liked her, my hubby on the other hand, did not. Said she was spoiled and high maintenance. My opinion, all women should be spoiled, just like the men.

Had Britney actually said her catty little comments to people's faces, she would have had my vote hands down.

This how I felt about it all season. It was a cowards wit.Rach called her out on the DR session and she backpeddled on it, and then later admits that she did it. Julie even called Brit to the carpet. I was wanting her to Just stand up and own the garbage she spilled. She wan't getting any of their votes anyway.

I don't post very often but, this statement really bothers me. Enzo was by far no angel. I remember him calling Britney the worst name you can call a female-(Cunt), HOW UGLY IS THAT???? I also remember the word (Whore), from his mouth. How would he like his wifey or baby Gia, being referred to such an ugly term? Enzo, had no game except kiss arse. Enzo was, is nothing but a name giver, he could not win a comp., sorry he won 1. When he was so adamant about telling about the BRA-GADE!!!!! all he did was BRAG and rub it into Britney's face, until she cried. (OH, YES, a true gentleman he is, LOL), Endzo (Not a typo), is done.....He thinks he is the next Al Pacino sp? LOL.....BTW, Britney looked beautiful last night.

Absolutely!! I agree with you 100% on everything you said. Also, I'd LOVE to see his face when/if he reads any message boards and finds out NOTHING he did was "the best in bb history"!!! Except if he'd like to count his disgusting chewing. THAT right there is bb history. I've watched since the first season and there has NEVER been such a "lip smacking-mouth open-down right disgusting" way of eating from a single HG in BB history! So, congrats buddy...... You take that honor and have fun with it.

Just sayin.......

Uhmm...apparently you have never seen a true lazy eye. The term is to be used lightly. It has nothing to do with how tired someone is. It is a weak muscle. I had one as a CHILD. It was corrected with glasses by the age of 6. I watched the feeds daily. I never saw one of her eyes wandering around...lol. Think that would be the opposite of lazy. Typically a lazy eye drifts to the center. You should read up on it.

There is most def. something wrong with her right eye. You don't really see it on the feeds. It's when she's in the DR where it's mostly seen. I'm not an optomologist and therefore won't begin to diagnose this but it's not normal....whatever it is she's got going on with that eye.

Archived