Britney - Week 9 - Winner of Americ's Choice

CeCiMom

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are live feeds back? Or is this a rerun. What a boring bunch! Looks like Brit's underlying lack of real self-esteem is showing bigtime.

Someone posted in another thread that tonight's bbad was taped early this morning...

I am so glad to see this season coming to a conclusion....Just feel that they all over looked the Brigade.

Brit and Matt could have gone to the end. I still will never understand why Matt did not share with Brit, about the brigade.... His loyality is still a mystery to me.

I will be just glad to see someone win, and move on to BB13!

I am sad for the people who really liked Britney. All four of them. Seriously, having to go through all this and then your fave get bumped cant be fun. Well, it cant be much fun for Britney either to have spent the entire summer just about for 10G and change. All that drama for pretty much nothing. Couldnt happen to a nicer person IMO. Britney is a pretty girl but the world is full of pretty girls. A person has to bring more than that to the barbecue. Sorry, Britney. Good luck to ya. Im thinking the pageant days are done for you, sister.

It's not about who wins for me, it's all about Twitney walking out the door. I think Hayden deserves it, but if it was any other hg including those in the JH who won, it would make me happy.

This turned out to be a good season.

:food-smiley-005:

Last year alliances were ripped apart right away. These guys were smart enough to keep it a secret and the three stuck to the end and were not even tempted by Twitney. Good for them-they deserve the win. :outfitted_pirate: Congrats Brigade! Whether you won comps or floated, you did what you are supposed to do in BB- get to the end!

Last year alliances were ripped apart right away. These guys were smart enough to keep it a secret and the three stuck to the end and were not even tempted by Twitney. Good for them-they deserve the win. :outfitted_pirate: Congrats Brigade! Whether you won comps or floated, you did what you are supposed to do in BB- get to the end!

so true!

:food-smiley-005:

ive4nc.jpg:animated_bouncy:

Archived