Britney - Week 9 - Winner of Americ's Choice

CeCiMom

Here's a link for Britney Skin Pick - Stop Picking and Start Living people who pick their skin are really good at hiding it most people don't notice it. Yeah right Britney doesn't even try to hide it she'll sit plucking her lip over and over again. :lipsrsealed2:

Message to Britney:

Get some help with the $10,000 and stop subjecting people to your pick fests. :animated_scratchchin: and if you were a little smarter you'd have of found Morty's site sooner and realized it's the best site to come to every season. Our LFU's keep us up on what's really going on in the BB house they're the best. (FYI your season The Worst in BB history.)

Also Picking is not flattering or adorable it's actually a little gross and nasty (Just Like Your FACE lol couldn't resist).:animated_rotfl:

Compulsive skin picker/picking. http://www.skinpick.com/

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geez, at this point in the game after being locked up for months with these fools, most people would be picking at something - their skin, their nose, their butt, their lip, whatever. Good for Brit winning some money and beating those boys. Let's hope she can win the POV now and have all the power this week. If she makes final three, she has a good chance at HOH - she probably won't win part one of final HOH since it's usually based on strength and endurance, but if she can win part 2, she has part 3 in the bag, as she will beat any one of those three in the question/answer thing, IMO.

subscribe to both BBAd and live feeds but have seldom watched in this very boring season...so not up to speed on why Britney is unlikeable..her DR sessions are funny but thats what AG wants us to see...anyway hope she stays cuz none of those boys have stepped up to deserve F3 IMHO

I now see she has fallen to the woe is me nobody likes me appeal for assurance stage

No it's the: no one likes me in jury house, don't vote me out, take me to finals so you can beat me, stage. It's her way of trying to stay in the house and go to the end. She's just reminding them she doesn't have the votes in JH. They would be foolish not to take her.

Bye bye Britney :animated_wave:

Serves you right for being blinded by HEL all season.

Should've gotten rid of them when you had the chance.

Wow. No kidding. Britney lost this game when she started turning her back on Brenchel. I knew then she was stupid

and in trouble. Only luck would have saved her, which she has actually had quite a bit of. Luck just ran out.

Hayden is head of household, Hayden has the POV and Hayden controls the final three. No hope left for the nasty little blonde. See ya later alligator! Not even 50k for you!

<running around singing> Karma, karma, karma karma karma chameleon.... :party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie:

Wow. No kidding. Britney lost this game when she started turning her back on Brenchel. I knew then she was stupid

and in trouble. Only luck would have saved her, which she has actually had quite a bit of. Luck just ran out.

I'm thrilled Britney and Lane lost the pov today. The best thing was Hayden winning and keeping the noms the same with Enzo voting out Britney this week.

Britney could've been in a good spot in the game had she stuck with Brenchel. Instead Brit does what girls have done in the past and lost just like they did. Keesha attached herself to Memphis thinking he'd take her to f2 when Memphis was really going with Dan.

Instead of focusing on winning and the $500.000 Brit helped get the girls out then stuck to Lane trying to get to f2 with him. These girls must be so insecure and lack male attention they'll evict people who'd take them to the end. I love every time it happens and they deserve it. Brit's engaged and shouldn't have went with Lane and now it cost her the game. (Lane said he wanted her f2 but I don't believe he would take her)

I hope if there's a next season the next stupid girl doesn't do the same thing Britney and Keesha's did.

Bye Bye Britney party_smilie.gif

I wished she would have won, it might have been a little interesting. She let the opportunity to break up that alliance slip through her hands two weeks ago when she kicked out Matt. For being so blind and/or stupid, she deserves the boot.

But Britney was never with Brendon and Rachel. What is all this Karma stuff? She was in an alliance with Ragan and Matt that she dumped for Lane and his boys.

God forbid anyone that does anything to hurt King Brendon and Queen Rachel. :animated_rotfl:

The Brigade (minus Hayden) has been outed to Britney. I have to say it's quite the disappointment, and very anti-climatic, especially with how excited these guys have been for the big moment.

They actually need better spokesmen, it's been stumbling, bumbling, head hanging, stupid little series of moments. Not surprising for these couple of dodos. It turns out Hayden is the best of these three and too bad this moment is happening without him.

I think their little brains were hoping for a wild reveal with heavy emotions. Britney will I'm sure cry at some point, but overall LEAD BALLOON.

You can tell their frustrated everytime she says it's not a surprise. Haha. Well, dodos.

Archived