Lane - Week 9 Nominee

CeCiMom

His family helped get him a house and he has a cushy job in the family business so I would say he is well off and upper level but I define super wealthy to be like a Paris Hilton and IMO Lane does not come close to that league.

I think you need to remember we are talking about people who give up 3 months of their lives for the chance of $500,000. minus taxes, so think it's a lot of money. So, my guess is that whatever Lane has means a lot of money to them.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was Lane ever on slop or was he the HG that was on the least amount of slop? I ask because he looks like the only one who gained weight.

Lane has never been on slop and you mean y'all did not see those tribal black tats that go all around his back and shoulders :animated_rotfl:

That all know he is. They're just too dumb to care. This whole season was tainted by the mob mentality bullsh*t that has existed since pretty much BB6. They need to keep the vote count from houseguests next season. So everybody votes for their best interests instead of fear.

This is absolutely true. No vote count or live voting. I, too, am sick of this mob mentality. I think it's one of the things that is

contributing to the sheep seasons we've been experiencing.

Let's go back to the old private vote in the diary room a day or two in advance -- AND NO ONE WAS ALLOWED TO DISCUSS HOW THEY VOTED.

Then there was the big reveal on the night of eviction so no one knew how the votes were going to fall. In fact, I think they used to

cast votes on a Wednesday.

Oh, and I did see Lane's tattooed body. Freaky.

Lane has said some strange stuff and I have a difficult time getting past some of it. Im not sure he is all that bright. He reminds me of my brother. I do think that Lane is pretty day to day ordinary for a guy from his part of the world except that he is on big brother. Not many guys from his part of the world would do that. Maybe Lane has a sensitive side despite what he says.

I remember back when Lane described his "spotlighting" of animals, and I said he was a redneck - yada, yada, yada, that whole discussion was deleted because I also felt he may have some "racist" tendencies too, being from OK/TX.

Anyway that didn't really stop me from having a small crush on him because I liked his upper body. Well I have seen him shirtless twice, 1st time was when he had to get up out of bed and dance, and the 2nd time was this past weekend, he was in the kitchen without his shirt on, his tattoo goes all the way down the side of his body. He has some love handles, but his body has no flab, he has a nice body for a burly guy.

If he wasn't so cruel to women I would probably try and be his friend, but he doesn't have that gentleman thing down at all.

His final weak point for me is he doesn't wash his hands with soap after he leaves the bathroom.

On another BB site there are pictures of Lane with his brother. They both have the same tattoos. And they were both wearing solid black. Vaguely strange but IMO where Lane is concerned, there is no there there.

And echo ITA. Whuppin' arse is really dumb.

I don't like the fact that he brags about thinking it cool to get drunk at a bar and kick a stranger's ass. Crap like that is not cool.

I will say it again Lane would get his ass kicked by Nick from BB 8 . Nick would be fast as hell compared to Lane and the coordination of Nick would win out over Lane :animated_rotfl:

In some ways I'm surprised Lane got on this show. He never took his shirt off.

BTW, do the other remaining HGs realize Lane is super wealthy IRL?

they know, he has said on plenty occassions that his parents bought him a Gym, not a Gym set but a frikken Bally's Total Fitness type Gym and his brother I think owns a Bar? Lane is paid.

I think Hayden and Britney are well off also, I'm gauging what tax bracket their families are in based on their discussions about their family vacations. Britney has been around the world, all she talks about is trips to here and there. Hayden has been very good about not revealing much but look at his HOH pictures, his family got a vacation home somewhere nice.

I will say it again Lane would get his ass kicked by Nick from BB 8 . Nick would be fast as hell compared to Lane and the coordination of Nick would win out over Lane :animated_rotfl:

I think some Biker chics could take Lane too!

Do I really think Lane beats up people in bars, yes I do but not with a gang of good ole boys behind him? Probably a coward on his own. He wouldn't last long in some NYC neighborhoods.

I think that Lane is a smart ass. Probably a nice enough guy but nothing to look at and quirky in a possibly bad way to me. I might be wrong but when I look at Lane the term Size: Husky comes to mind. I think that he will win 50 grand unless Enzo comes blazing out to the finish.

Archived