Lane - Week 9 Nominee

CeCiMom

Lane didn't do anything worst than what Britney did ... Brit had Rachel and Brendon thinking she was with them at one point in time ... Whats the freaking difference ... Why is lane the bad guy ... Cause he's a man and shes a poor little cute blonde female ... EF britney she played the game just as much if not more than anyone ... She needs to suck up those tears and take it with a grain of salt it is what it is ... GAME OVER u lose!

I just wish Lane was as heartless as she is and leave her alone crying and feeling alone like she did when other HGs were in the same boat ...

With all that said I still hope Enzo votes Lane out and keeps Britney ... I need a good laugh and I could really care less who wins ...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They all want the 500K and each of them will do what it takes to win it. That's the point. No prize for being nice unless americas choice is the nice award. Lane used Britney because she allowed herself to be used.

In the end putting her trust in Lane was her demise. It would have been so fun to see Matt, Ragan and Britney go after the Brigade. What a boring boring season it turned out to be. :disappointed:

Britney had an opportunity to go after them even before that ... Kristen told her they were in an alliance and she still didn't listen ... Yep I'd say its her own fault ... Would have been fun to see the house flip ... instead it just flopped...

Britney had an opportunity to go after them even before that ... Kristen told her they were in an alliance and she still didn't listen ... Yep I'd say its her own fault ... Would have been fun to see the house flip ... instead it just flopped...

lol, flopeed is right! :animated_rotfl:

I must have watched different feeds than everyone else did. I didn't hear him "trash" talking her. He said she wasn't his type and yes he did get all giggly about what they were about to tell her. He did admit he didn't try for the veto and he did say that he promised her F4 and that's what she got, but I never heard him trash talking her.

I must have watched different feeds than everyone else did. I didn't hear him "trash" talking her. He said she wasn't his type and yes he did get all giggly about what they were about to tell her. He did admit he didn't try for the veto and he did say that he promised her F4 and that's what she got, but I never heard him trash talking her.

Even if he did trash talk her I am sure it wasn't nearly as heinous as she does ... and I am sure the duration of time was way shorter ...

Go Ginger!

As he said he's not a sensitive girl-man. Whatayagonnado!

Go Ginger!

As he said he's not a sensitive girl-man. Whatayagonnado!

As I wrote last night, the guy is a stone wall and if I can see it I'm not sure how Twitney missed it since she's living with him 24/7.

Lane is a contradiction in himself. He says he would dump them all to take Twitney to F2 yet he admits last night on feeds that he didn't even try for the POV.

He says he would dump them all to take Twitney to F2 yet he admits last night on feeds that he didn't even try for the POV.

Yeah, because he was hoping (like everyone) that it would be the picture competition, she would win it, vote out Enzo, and Lane takes no heat whatsoever. For him to win it and use it, it makes it more obvious than it already is his hope was to get rid of both Enzo and Hayden. After last night, Britney could easily throw him under the double decker bus out and nobody could blame her for it. I hope she pouts for a few days, wise up, and does exactly that. Lane's biggest mistake could be participating in that reveal last night. Hayden had the right idea by breaking it to her easy, but Enzo had to go and act like he was the George Washington of the alliance when he's really the George Jefferson.

Yeah, because he was hoping (like everyone) that it would be the picture competition, she would win it, vote out Enzo, and Lane takes no heat whatsoever. For him to win it and use it, it makes it more obvious than it already is his hope was to get rid of both Enzo and Hayden. After last night, Britney could easily throw him under the double decker bus out and nobody could blame her for it. I hope she pouts for a few days, wise up, and does exactly that. Lane's biggest mistake could be participating in that reveal last night. Hayden had the right idea by breaking it to her easy, but Enzo had to go and act like he was the George Washington of the alliance when he's really the George Jefferson.

hayden conveniently left the room and Lane didn't say much except "uh huhs" to Enzo and giggle.

I don't blame Enzo for telling her. All last week she tried and throw him under the bus and he knew it. Anybody would have done the same. Yeah he talks a lot, but once again I will say there was nothing mean he said to her. She looked clueless and they did press on to let her know the outcome but they were both smart and waited for Hayden to come back and say it that he was not using the POV. I know they're disliked here and heck I don't like them either but I can't say they are stupid because each and every one of them is calculating in their own right.

In some ways I'm surprised Lane got on this show. He never took his shirt off.

BTW, do the other remaining HGs realize Lane is super wealthy IRL?

That all know he is. They're just too dumb to care. This whole season was tainted by the mob mentality bullsh*t that has existed since pretty much BB6. They need to keep the vote count from houseguests next season. So everybody votes for their best interests instead of fear.

That all know he is. They're just too dumb to care. This whole season was tainted by the mob mentality bullsh*t that has existed since pretty much BB6. They need to keep the vote count from houseguests next season. So everybody votes for their best interests instead of fear.

I agree. No vote count. You're in or you're out.

I like Lane and think he has a crush on Britney. Sure, he is member of Brigade, but think if she had been in position, he would have taken her to F2 instead of Hayden or Enzo. But, I still think he is interested in her for more than just gameplay.

In past BBs, the let's all vote together mentality fades as the numbers dwindle. This year the mob vote has continued to the bitter end.

I wonder if Hayseed and Lane are lifelong friends? Or is that just a teaser/twist BB forgot about? I don't want to see any of these HGs this year in any future All Stars.

In past BBs, the let's all vote together mentality fades as the numbers dwindle. This year the mob vote has continued to the bitter end.

I wonder if Hayseed and Lane are lifelong friends? Or is that just a teaser/twist BB forgot about? I don't want to see any of these HGs this year in any future All Stars.

Their Bro-mances are sickening. But, considering the chick choices in that house, barf.

All Stars? All Sucks! :animated_rotfl:

BTW, I suppose Lane doesn't take his shirt off because we'd see his girdle on underneath!

LOL. But, you're right. I don't remember seeing him with his shirt off. Hmmmmm.....very interesting. Twit fleas?

BTW, do the other remaining HGs realize Lane is super wealthy IRL?

His family helped get him a house and he has a cushy job in the family business so I would say he is well off and upper level but I define super wealthy to be like a Paris Hilton and IMO Lane does not come close to that league.

Archived