Enzo - Week 9

CeCiMom

I happened to be watching the Live Feeds when Twit was explaining about how fast the spotlight goes off of you after you're out of the House for awhile.

Enzo kept plowing on ... saying ... nooo This guy is gonna make it big. He pointed to

his chest and said --- I'm a perfect gangster type for the movies. Mark my words...

you'll be sitting there a year from now and thinking... WOW he REALLY made it.

I kinda felt sorry for him. Brit tried to explain it nicely to him - trying to prepare

him for what is probably going to happen.

..........lol... who knows ? Thru some fluke he might end up on a Gangster Sit-com :rolleyes:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I happened to be watching the Live Feeds when Twit was explaining about how fast the spotlight goes off of you after you're out of the House for awhile.

Enzo kept plowing on ... saying ... nooo This guy is gonna make it big. He pointed to

his chest and said --- I'm a perfect gangster type for the movies. Mark my words...

you'll be sitting there a year from now and thinking... WOW he REALLY made it.

I kinda felt sorry for him. Brit tried to explain it nicely to him - trying to prepare

him for what is probably going to happen.

..........lol... who knows ? Thru some fluke he might end up on a Gangster Sit-com :rolleyes:

If he borrows some snazzy rags from Retch-chel, he might have an outside chance to get on Housewives of NJ. What an empty pompous idiot he is most of the time -- wins nothing, knows nothing, does nothing but run his mouth. As they say in TX, he's "all hat, no cattle".

He played the hardest of trying to get everyone to vote him out instead of his sweetie pie. He only tried to win the next comps (that were geared for him) because he did not want Vegas to get mad at him. He in no way played a good game IMO.

ita

If he borrows some snazzy rags from Retch-chel, he might have an outside chance to get on Housewives of NJ. What an empty pompous idiot he is most of the time -- wins nothing, knows nothing, does nothing but run his mouth. As they say in TX, he's "all hat, no cattle".

I love that! Thanks so much for the big laugh! :smilielol:

I kmow you are serious so I will refrain from saying.....Are you kidding me??

well, yo Enzo...you are right up there with Lane for the most disgusting of the season!!!

I think it was 3 or 4 nights ago on BBAD that he said that...I'm surprised no one else posted that info...

Guest 6Borders

I'm posting it two places and you can delete me two places but Enzo is the place you send the front ends of horses to be finished!! Meow-meow...go get a catbox and some litter for your crap cos nobody is going to watch you on a tv show let alone give you one after Big Brother (you might have evicted Brit but youse should have listened to her cos she was right...youse ain't gonna be nobody in a few months)

I am going to hurl if Enzo makes final 2 and tries to convince the jury that he is better than Dr. Will. I can only hope that they put him in his place real quick if he does. If I was Hayden and Lane I would keep feeding him that crap to say knowing it's going to make him look silly. I give him a one week press run after the show with the last show being the Out Q channel on sirius. I don't say that because I think he has something to "out" but that would have to be the end of the end LOL

Apparently Enzo has never watched BB before. If he had he would realize that you never, ever say that America's loves you and you are a shoe in for the 25K AC's prize. And then say how pissed off you will be if you don't get the prize. I will be looking for his reaction finale night when he doesn't win.

He will react the same way he did when he did all that threatening and blustering if he got put on the block. His butt got put up twice and he took it and kept his mouth shut.

I think that the brigade did pretty good myself. Matt wasnt ever really a member they just let him think he was until they didnt need him anymore therefore the 3 real members are still in place. I didnt like them but not their fault the rest of the house was stupid. I give Enzo credit. Dont like him but give him credit. Hayden/Enzo final2.

LOL, how can you say Matt wasn't really a member? He could have broken up the Brigade a couple of times and didn't. He was more loyal to them, then they were to him. He kept them alive by winning two HOH's and not using his DPOV on one of the two members scheming to get him out, even though he knew he was low man on the totem pole. He was obviously never loyal to Ragan. He never threw any one of the Brigade under the bus, but he threw his loyal friend Ragan under the bus. They all started out together under Hayden's first HOH, so how can you say that there were only three real members? I'm not defending Matt, because I think he was not as smart a player as he thought he was and his lie about his wife was disgusting to me, but the truth is the truth.

I know some reserved people from New Jersey and I know some people just like Enzo from New Jersey. I seem to know more of the latter than the former. Much of what he says is total BS and Enzo would probably be the first to tell you that. I think that Enzo left the real Enzo at home. He is a character but no worse than Evil Dicker. That was nastiness IMO.

I know some reserved people from New Jersey and I know some people just like Enzo from New Jersey. I seem to know more of the latter than the former. Much of what he says is total BS and Enzo would probably be the first to tell you that. I think that Enzo left the real Enzo at home. He is a character but no worse than Evil Dicker. That was nastiness IMO.

Don't worry Snaps you can't get through to these people! I posted an article in almost every thread from yesterday's paper where his wife goes on and on about how she loves him, his family and friends praise him, and his whole town is proud of him. Yet two minutes later someone posts how his wife is going to leave him. Yeah OK! :animated_rotfl: They say he will be SO devastated when he doesn't win AC. LOL. He said ONE time he wants to win it or he'll be PO'D. It was his family he was talking about every single day. People are just grasping at straws because they are furious the Brigade won. I don't care if it's Hayden, Lane or Enzo. They all played well and made it to the end.

Don't worry Snaps you can't get through to these people! I posted an article in almost every thread from yesterday's paper where his wife goes on and on about how she loves him, his family and friends praise him, and his whole town is proud of him. Yet two minutes later someone posts how his wife is going to leave him. Yeah OK! :animated_rotfl: They say he will be SO devastated when he doesn't win AC. LOL. He said ONE time he wants to win it or he'll be PO'D. It was his family he was talking about every single day. People are just grasping at straws because they are furious the Brigade won. I don't care if it's Hayden, Lane or Enzo. They all played well and made it to the end.

I think he went about it all wrong. He should fling some drinks in peoples faces, burn them and destroy their property. He would have been a season favorite.

I think he went about it all wrong. He should fling some drinks in peoples faces, burn them and destroy their property. He would have been a season favorite.

:animated_rotfl: We all know who that scum is! LOL

yeah Lane played well, if he wins it's fine!

Archived