Enzo - Week 9

CeCiMom

These boys, esp Enzo, needs to realize their 15 minutes of fame will last to about 2 minutes before the game ends!! No one will give a crap about this big career they THINK they will have. :bash:

Really what is that they are talking about bars paying them to make appearances :animated_rotfl:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These boys, esp Enzo, needs to realize their 15 minutes of fame will last to about 2 minutes before the game ends!! No one will give a crap about this big career they THINK they will have. :bash:

I agree with your post Calciuddle 100%!

Yo Meow Meow, no AP for any of you!

15 minutes of fame is about over, JUST A BUNCH OF LOSERS!

Real?

We are to think that everything out of Enzo's mouth is truth, yet others say things about killing animals and hoping hg get hurt and leave yet that's only joking?

I guess it depends on which hg are saying things.

Of course, you're right Ginger! That's OK though, I am so glad he made it to final four and still has a chance at bigger money. :animated_bouncy: :animated_bouncy:

Hayden goes to the DR and Enzo has to tell Brit all about the Brigade. What a creep; he's so scared he'd get backdoored he had to let it out without Hay (HOH and POV winner) being there. Wish he would get backdoored now...what a douche. Wifey must be about as cool and smart as he is...not. Hope he goes to jury #3 and gets nothing; he sure won't be America's favorite. time to quit the feeds for this year; can't stand to hear him anymore. Oh, that's right....I'll have to watch him in the MOVIES. What a loser he is.

Yeah, strategy got Matt, Brendon, Rachel and Ragan real far. I don't think Twit had a strategy other than latching onto Lane and riding into the final four, so she's no different than Enzo.

Some times no strategy is as good as one if you're playing with a bunch of morons.

Chilltown won with the help of silly, trite women but Jason and Danielle did it on their own without even a clue to the others of their alliance. The Brigade was no secret, it was right there out in the open yet the others refused to acknowledge it.

The Brigade earned it either way IMO, the others just handed it to them.

Yeah, strategy got Matt, Brendon, Rachel and Ragan real far. I don't think Twit had a strategy other than latching onto Lane and riding into the final four, so she's no different than Enzo.

Some times no strategy is as good as one if you're playing with a bunch of morons.

Chilltown won with the help of silly, trite women but Jason and Danielle did it on their own without even a clue to the others of their alliance. The Brigade was no secret, it was right there out in the open yet the others refused to acknowledge it.

The Brigade earned it either way IMO, the others just handed it to them.

ITA- when Twitney goes I am going to be happy when any of the three win first and second!

I cant believe Im actually posting in this topic. I think Enzo is the worst player this season and it irritates me that he will be in final 3 and think it is all because he named a stupid alliance. This guy had no loyalty and really has floated to the end. The only reason he was cast was because Jersey Shore has such a following that AG had to jump on that bandwagon. He has made some humorous comments here and there but for the most part I think he has been more disgusting than anyone. Seriously this guy is a joke... thinking the saboteur was almost every person evicted except for the one person who it was. He has no clue about prior seasons and is on a powertrip. He purposely outed the allliance to make Brit feel bad ... after coming this far I do think she should have been told that she was played but Hayden or Lane should have been the ones to tell her and would have done it with more tact. He just did it to rub it in her face and I am sure for the next two days he will talk incessantly about it in front of her. Its is just a tv show and I know a lot of these players are acting but sadly outside of the house this guy is probably just as obnoxious.

"I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too." Bye bye Twit. You got played

Shipp you should have seen nice picture of Enzo bending over on Hamsterwatch! It might still be there-he was looking for the coins-what a nice piece! LOL

Guest 6Borders

Enzo is just scum. He just kept hammering at Brit last night until he made her cry. I will NEVER vote for Enzo for America's Choice and I hope he is voted out next week.

Enzo is just scum. He just kept hammering at Brit last night until he made her cry. I will NEVER vote for Enzo for America's Choice and I hope he is voted out next week.

No one should vote for him for AC-he doesn't need the money like some. The AC is for people who aren't doing so well to give them a chance in life. I will probably vote for the poorest one.

No one should vote for him for AC-he doesn't need the money like some. The AC is for people who aren't doing so well to give them a chance in life. I will probably vote for the poorest one.

And that's why I'm voting for the rubber duckie :animated_rotfl:

I think the poorest one is Matt, since he and his wife live in a house with 5 other people.

WOW I didn't even know that. I know Enzo's family has money and his wife is one of the big heads of her firm. The wife has a maid and her own driver. I didn't like Matt but I do hope someone who needs the money wins it.

Guest 6Borders

That's because Matt wastes his time writing trashy (jmo) music, applying for reality tv and getting tatoos.

Enzo was practically threatening America that if he went to jury he 'better see that shit" (the 25k)

I think the poorest one is Matt, since he and his wife live in a house with 5 other people.

That's because Matt wastes his time writing trashy (jmo) music, applying for reality tv and getting tatoos.

Enzo was practically threatening America that if he went to jury he 'better see that shit" (the 25k)

Yes because he wants to be famous, not that he needs the money. They went crazy for Boston Rob in his hometown, even after the first Survivor when he was a really bad guy! That's all Enzo wants-a little recognition where he lives to show his poker buddies- and he'll get it. He brought the brigade to the end-he already won. He even said he thinks Hayden should win everything-he said it several times. The person who wins AC should be the poorest one-that's how I'm voting and I would encourage others to do the same.

Hayden wants to run errands, make copies be Matthew McConaughey's Stunt Double. Lane wants to be on the box of Just for Men Hair Color. And Enzo wants to be a Hollywood Movie Star.

Haha! Best of luck to the stooges! :animated_rotfl:

I'm not a fan of Brit's but seeing these dodo's especially Enzo, gloating about their Awesome (in their minds) alliance to her last night really made me mad. It's hurtful enough to let her know that she'll be walking out that door, they didn't need to rub it in her face.

Enzo is pretty disgusting but no more so, really, than any of the others. I would just as soon he be there for the 500K as lane hayden or britney. In some ways I would RATHER enzo win than lane or britney. As for his bad personal habits I dont have to be around him so doesnt matter to me.

Archived