Enzo - Week 9

CeCiMom

Yeah apparently, and he said the other night that when he shows a house he points out the high ceilings and tells them that makes it so they can store a lot of chit. :shocking:

Yep, I'd buy a house for sure from him. LOL

Some guy who has been in the real estate business with for the past five years (he's also a promoter) said he has some appearances lined up for Enzo when he gets back home.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah apparently, and he said the other night that when he shows a house he points out the high ceilings and tells them that makes it so they can store a lot of chit. :shocking:

Yep, I'd buy a house for sure from him. LOL

Some guy who has been in the real estate business with for the past five years (he's also a promoter) said he has some appearances lined up for Enzo when he gets back home.

I doubt he does both so I am guessing the insurance adjuster info is wrong.

he could easily do both. Insurance adjusting can be seasonal work if you a catastrophe adjuster-and if you need something to do in the months your not adjusting, real estate would fit well. Also, BB said he's an adjuster.

So Enzo is a jack of all trades :animated_rotfl: .Wonder how the C word goes over with potential clients now with his real estate business :animated_rotfl:

I'm sure he's a nice guy and sometimes a little funny, but really see no reason for him to believe he's so popular as he does. He could have been, had he been confident enough to let loose a bit. He's just too anal(or too normal?) to appear comfortable in his own skin. If the real Enzo came out (maybe it's the editing?)I'm sure he could be the cool dude that cbs wanted. He's not really a tough kind of guy, and I suspect cbs wanted to market him as that due to the recent Jersey popularity.

I like Enzo, but he is getting on my nerves right now with the best alliance ever BS!!! Puh Leeze I like The Brigade, but you boys would of been freaking smoked by some of the other great alliances of the past including D&D, The Renegades, and Chilltown.

Enzo is ridiculous.. he's now talking about the money they will have won.. he's just so sure that one of them will get the 25K for fav player too... please

does enzo actually think he's one of the best or smartest players in the best alliance in BB history? His smugness is off puting.

I think he actually does believe this and it's crazy because I can't think of an alliance that did less than these 3.

lol I know Enzo is not making a reference to Dr. Will like he is a good player like he was.. Enzo is also now agreeing with Hayden that he (Enzo) has played the best social game in bb history and that he does have a chance of winning.. ok so beyond the part that he so delusional to think any of that stuff.. when you are down to the bottom are you not supposed to make it look like you would lose in the final 2 not make points about why you would win the whole game..

Is Enzo out of his mind? Does he really think he's a favorite? I personally would give him 25k to shut the hell up right now.

oh..btw..you're just silly if you think I mean that.

The more I watch him, the more I think this guy just can't be real. He's so grounded in some other reality that makes no sense to me.

I'd actually feel better listening to all his crap if he was wearing that penguin suit. Funny how that gave him more credibility.

He thinks Hayden should choose who should go to the F2 with him with a pool game. Yeah, do that.

lmao

Hayden, Lane and Twitney only thought about the money prize while Enzo is just high on making it to F4 and getting $25000.00 out of the deal, plut the notoriety of the "Brigade."

and in week 1 or 2, enzo said he hoped to get some acting work like a movie, out of his bb experience. - if you can believe that! lol

Real?

We are to think that everything out of Enzo's mouth is truth, yet others say things about killing animals and hoping hg get hurt and leave yet that's only joking?

I guess it depends on which hg are saying things.

Yeah, I'm not talking so much about the truth of what he says. I'm talking real as in a person, a character, someone like him really walking around in real life. Lane's sarcastic, Enzo is just surreal. Yep, it definitely depends on which houseguest is saying things.

:animated_wave: Definitly!

OK I have to agree with this post:

Like it or not, the Brigade has dominated this game from beginning to end. Lane, Enzo, and Hayden, along with Matt, have decided every eviction in the game. The fact that they were able to keep the targets off of 3 alpha males for so long is impressive enough, but the way they nurtured side alliances was key to their secrecy. Yes, Britney has won more competitions, but that doesn't and shouldn't automatically win you Big Brother. Britney has done a nice job surviving in this game, but the Brigade has been busy controlling it. Whether the jury is voting personally or not, I don't see how you can fault them if a Brigade member wins over Britney.

I don't see them as playing a great game as much as I see the rest of the house as being plain stupid. Being a bb fan on any other season someone in the house would have caught on that something was going on. Unfortunately they were too busy throwing comps and letting rachel win. Rachel can claim that she was a huge bb fan but she did not make a great bb player. Every stupid eviction she put up a female and it was personal for her. Ragan was catching on but he was too close to Matt to really make an issue and Brit was too close to lane. So I guess I want lane to win. The only reason I will actually watch this finale is because survivor premiers the same night

They were not really a great alliance. They had no strategy, one member risked it all by playing both sides and not putting up the two housewide targets together, they sacrificed that same member for no good reason and risked losing their majority vote status, all of them had side alliances they were genuinely ready to hop to, and one of them threw everything because he was petrified of making enemies.

They just stayed intact long enough to have majority votes by dumb luck, because people were too distracted by showmance rivalries. The only thing they did was have a bunch of people too stupid to figure out that the pool table was a clubhouse.

As much as I hate Chilltown, those two guys back-to-back were more powerful than a brigade of Brigades.

They were not really a great alliance. They had no strategy, one member risked it all by playing both sides and not putting up the two housewide targets together, they sacrificed that same member for no good reason and risked losing their majority vote status, all of them had side alliances they were genuinely ready to hop to, and one of them threw everything because he was petrified of making enemies.

They just stayed intact long enough to have majority votes by dumb luck, because people were too distracted by showmance rivalries. The only thing they did was have a bunch of people too stupid to figure out that the pool table was a clubhouse.

As much as I hate Chilltown, those two guys back-to-back were more powerful than a brigade of Brigades.

you got that right!!! The Brigade just got lucky each week, nothing more, nothing less. Enzo is so annoying and clueless and beginning to sound more and more like Cowboy (Michael). Thinking he and Drew would pick up a sit-com in a hot second, bwah ha ha bwah ha ha I'm still checking my TV guide. :animated_rotfl:

Archived