Enzo - Week 9

CeCiMom

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is my first post, and thought I would throw in my 2 cents.

I just wish Enzo would stop being such a sore loser. Being upset I get, but always ragging on anyone who wins anything is a bit childish. He complains about others who have done it, and personally I think he does it more than anyone. This season is so wierd , I am not sure the winner will be whoever played the game best of the 2 finalist. It may be like high school when you vote for the one you like best.

I'm not really sure Enzo actually knows what he orchestrated this season. The Brigade led by him got out whoever they wanted basically whenever they wanted. Almost the whole time, they were never threatened, and Enzo was the lead in all of it. If he wanted someone to go...they usually found their way out the door.

The problem with Enzo is that he probably isn't aware that it can be used to his advantage, in reality...he can win over Lane and Britney if he says it to the Jury, because he's playing for 2nd place right now, and that is his only ploy to get the 500k. It benefits everyone (except maybe Lane) to take him to the F2 cause he hasnt done anything, and wont speak up on what he has done without knowing it seems. Its a shame, because he really did play a great game...everyone in the Brigade did his dirty work, but he probably doesn't think like that.

This is my first post, and thought I would throw in my 2 cents.

I just wish Enzo would stop being such a sore loser. Being upset I get, but always ragging on anyone who wins anything is a bit childish. He complains about others who have done it, and personally I think he does it more than anyone. This season is so wierd , I am not sure the winner will be whoever played the game best of the 2 finalist. It may be like high school when you vote for the one you like best.

He's upset at himself more than anything. He went through most of the game never winning a competition and it was driving him nuts.

I want to see Enzo do an episode of House Hunters. Can you just see him showing houses to some nice young couple and saying "yah, youse can store a lot of shit in that garage"!!!!

Actually I can! There's a LOT more JUST like him where he comes from, comping and all! "YO! Yas eva bin ta joisy?" :animated_rotfl:

No offense Jersyites...I'm from Brooklyn!

I'm not really sure Enzo actually knows what he orchestrated this season. The Brigade led by him got out whoever they wanted basically whenever they wanted. Almost the whole time, they were never threatened, and Enzo was the lead in all of it. If he wanted someone to go...they usually found their way out the door.

The problem with Enzo is that he probably isn't aware that it can be used to his advantage, in reality...he can win over Lane and Britney if he says it to the Jury, because he's playing for 2nd place right now, and that is his only ploy to get the 500k. It benefits everyone (except maybe Lane) to take him to the F2 cause he hasnt done anything, and wont speak up on what he has done without knowing it seems. Its a shame, because he really did play a great game...everyone in the Brigade did his dirty work, but he probably doesn't think like that.

I agree, he is so focused on what he didn't do, he is missing what he did do. Gotta give those 3 credit. They stuck together from beginning to end. That is something in and of itself.

I agree, he is so focused on what he didn't do, he is missing what he did do. Gotta give those 3 credit. They stuck together from beginning to end. That is something in and of itself.

ITA But I think Enzo knows EXACTLY what he did and will have NO shame to his game at his final 2 speech to the jury. For now he can continue to plant the seeds and lay low while Hay and Lane do the last dirty deed...get rid of Brit! "He's crazy like a fox!" That WAS his game plan from the very forst hour! Make the brigade, give them "secret" names and brag to them how good they were, keeping up morale of his little army!

I'm thinking (for some reason)... Enzo doesn't do a dammm thing around his house.

On top of that his wife has to sit across the table from him every day.

( I hope she plops him in front of the TV with his meals on a TV tray. Maybe the

sound on the TV will drown out the sound of his eating... and she doesn't have

to see him lean 2 inches from his plate while he shovels it in )

Enzo is a smacker :smilielol:

Having them eat with those microphones on doesn't help. When stuffing their faces, I'd love BB to say "Enzo, take off that microphone..." Those chips they were gorging made me put my TV on mute! :eat:

In any other season, yes, that would be an impressive feat. But the set of house guests they went against this year was so god awfully stupid that it was the perfect storm for them to make it this far. Any other year they'd have been targeted and broken up before jury house.

It's kind of apples to oranges really. Each season is different, with different people, so it's not something people can accurately compare. Whose to say their game wouldn't of been different if they had been up against different house guests. The point is, they were successful against the other people in THEIR season, they were competing with.

I don't particularly care for them. But I can't fault their game play just cause it's not my style. The point is to survive the house guests they are up against, not try to compete super hard when they don't need to, and get thrown out because they're trying to compete against the game play of other hg's on previous seasons.

Brit needs to win POV and they need to get him OUT... i am afraid that he is going to show us that he has been playing all this time and that he will turn it on now right until the end and once there turn up with an incredible speech of why he did what he did and come smiling on through with a nice big win...

so kick him out and do it NOW!!!!! please... lol

Whoa! I think "youse" are giving Enzo way too much credit. He just happened to fall into this Brigade situation and with his whining, bullying self may have influenced some of the others but I would not say it was anything strategic on his part. I don't think Enzo has that type of brain power or foresight IMO.

Now if he does happen to make it to the final 2, he will take credit for everything that happened, saying that he influenced the others. No doubt he'll be strutting and puffing when he's in front of the jury.

Personally, I laugh at some of his antics but I find him disgusting in his manners and his ways.

It's kind of apples to oranges really. Each season is different, with different people, so it's not something people can accurately compare. Whose to say their game wouldn't of been different if they had been up against different house guests. The point is, they were successful against the other people in THEIR season, they were competing with.

I don't particularly care for them. But I can't fault their game play just cause it's not my style. The point is to survive the house guests they are up against, not try to compete super hard when they don't need to, and get thrown out because they're trying to compete against the game play of other hg's on previous seasons.

You have an excellent point -ITA

Personally, I laugh at some of his antics but I find him disgusting in his manners and his ways.

Actually Enzo's behavior is not any worse than anyone elses. I find them all pretty lacking in the cleanliness and etiquette department.

Lane takes a dump and washes his hands only with water...(I still like him though)

They all burp and fart and NEVER, EVER say "excuse me"...even if you are amongst friends, that is AWFUL social behavior.

Not a one of these people wash their hands before messing with anything in the kitchen.

So while Enzo may chew the loudest, talk the loudest, mispronounce words the most, and get excited over things a 5 y.o. would find fun, he isn't any worse than the other people in the house.

all JMHO.

Actually Enzo's behavior is not any worse than anyone elses. I find them all pretty lacking in the cleanliness and etiquette department.

Lane takes a dump and washes his hands only with water...(I still like him though)

They all burp and fart and NEVER, EVER say "excuse me"...even if you are amongst friends, that is AWFUL social behavior.

Not a one of these people wash their hands before messing with anything in the kitchen.

So while Enzo may chew the loudest, talk the loudest, mispronounce words the most, and get excited over things a 5 y.o. would find fun, he isn't any worse than the other people in the house.

all JMHO.

And don't forget he likes to call Britney c*nt.

Archived