Name: Enzo Palumbo

Current Residence: Bayonne, N.J.

Double Ugh!!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

needs to hope britney or lane dont win pov

he needs to win pov :animated_bouncy:

His shtick was old after week 1. Since Hayseed can't get evicted...I'm hoping it's this douche's turn to hit the road...

Jordan was usually unsuccessful at comps but she won so Enzo still has a chance too!! :animated_bouncy:

I hope the POV is not morph though because I think Britney would win.

I hope we get to see Enzo's ass, tee hee

Jordan was usually unsuccessful at comps but she won so Enzo still has a chance too!! :animated_bouncy:

I think if he is next to Brit he would win, but Hayden and Lane could give him a run for his money in the end. He is a lock for Brenda and Rach-hell only, but next to Lane or Hayden I think Kathy/Matt/Ragan/Britt would vote for Hayden/Lane who ever makes his final 2. :animated_scratchchin:

I hope we get to see Enzo's ass, tee hee

:animated_wave: Definitly!

OK I have to agree with this post:

Like it or not, the Brigade has dominated this game from beginning to end. Lane, Enzo, and Hayden, along with Matt, have decided every eviction in the game. The fact that they were able to keep the targets off of 3 alpha males for so long is impressive enough, but the way they nurtured side alliances was key to their secrecy. Yes, Britney has won more competitions, but that doesn't and shouldn't automatically win you Big Brother. Britney has done a nice job surviving in this game, but the Brigade has been busy controlling it. Whether the jury is voting personally or not, I don't see how you can fault them if a Brigade member wins over Britney.

I think if he is next to Brit he would win, but Hayden and Lane could give him a run for his money in the end. He is a lock for Brenda and Rach-hell only, but next to Lane or Hayden I think Kathy/Matt/Ragan/Britt would vote for Hayden/Lane who ever makes his final 2. :animated_scratchchin:

Yes, I see what you are saying. Hayden is likable and Lane has fans too.

Like it or not, the Brigade has dominated this game from beginning to end. Lane, Enzo, and Hayden, along with Matt, have decided every eviction in the game. The fact that they were able to keep the targets off of 3 alpha males for so long is impressive enough, but the way they nurtured side alliances was key to their secrecy. Yes, Britney has won more competitions, but that doesn't and shouldn't automatically win you Big Brother. Britney has done a nice job surviving in this game, but the Brigade has been busy controlling it. Whether the jury is voting personally or not, I don't see how you can fault them if a Brigade member wins over Britney.

And I agree. You read my mind Karnack. Lol

Guest 6Borders

Bottom line...Enzo deserves to win Big Brother because he made up the alliance "The Brigade"!!!! Good a reason as any to give someone 1/2 a mil

In any other season, yes, that would be an impressive feat. But the set of house guests they went against this year was so god awfully stupid that it was the perfect storm for them to make it this far. Any other year they'd have been targeted and broken up before jury house.

In any other season, yes, that would be an impressive feat. But the set of house guests they went against this year was so god awfully stupid that it was the perfect storm for them to make it this far. Any other year they'd have been targeted and broken up before jury house.

You are so right. They were so locked on the showmance that they never looked around at anyone else. They are the worst group of HGs out of any season.

Guest 6Borders

I want to see Enzo do an episode of House Hunters. Can you just see him showing houses to some nice young couple and saying "yah, youse can store a lot of shit in that garage"!!!!

Brit & Lane are cleaning up after the comp and Enzo is in bed watching them. So damn lazy!

They were folding and putting away their own clothes, I thought Enzo has no clothes.

BTW, there is crap all over the kitchen floor and Twitney just walked past and over it 3 times, Lane is no where to be found and Enzo must be sleeping already.

Archived