Hayden - Week 9 HoH & PoV

CeCiMom

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that what they are doing? lol

I thought they were cleaning out the cabinets. I should have known better since they are all pigs!

At least it gives them something to do instead of talking crap.

I wonder though, does that mean if something bad happens to Hayden then something good happens for them.

Hayden gets locked up a lot in the house. lmao

An Lane told Brit the other night that Hayden won the trip an money.

He did? I guess I missed that part :animated_scratchchin:

I know Britney told Lane awhile back that she KNEW it was Hayden that had won the trip and money simply because Hayden asked her if she thought the jury would know who had won the prices, that was enough of a question for her to catch on that he was the one who'd won those prices.

I never heard Lane actually confirm to Brit that what she suspected was a fact, ummmmmmmmm :animated_scratchchin:

:disappointed: I know everyone thinks he is the lesser of all of the evils left, but to me he's even cockier than Enzo and Lane, he just only shows it in the DR.

Bleh, seriously, any other season, ANY other, these three doofuses would have been tossed out of the house faster than Hayden could flip his hair from his eyes, but they literally lucked into the one season where no one wanted to make any big moves and no one tried at competitions.

He's worried about helping Enzo to the end because Twitney has him convinced that Enzo would beat him. IMO, there is too much final group talk now and they should be talking individually to each other.

I think Hayden has any one of them beat if he makes F2 and I really don't think Enzo could make the finals through competition. Hayden thought about throwing this last comp, Lane admits to throwing and Enzo came second and that's because I think Lane threw it.

I do appreciate that Hayden has been consistent all season long. I remember him telling Annie Week 1 how he'll always be up front about things. When he came in to the HOH room, after the boys told Britney, he straight up told Britney that he wasn't using the veto.

I don't know, but right now, this seems like the first time I feel someone should win this season, and that person is Hayden.

Hayden keeps telling Enzo (because Twitney drilled it into him) that Enzo played the best social game, but I think Hayden did. Hayden not only played a good social game but also won comps so he gets points from jury on both factors.

Hayden is stressing out about this whole F2 thing. He thought he had the $500,000. in the bag the whole time and now is having second thoughts.

IMO, any one of the four there should be happy for any extra money they get, though if you had to call in game (comp) play Hayden is the best of 4.

I guess it's all relative though. Because he was stupid enough to have an open showmance in the middle of the season. But the people who were even more stupid was the rest of the house for not getting rid of him instead of Kristen, who showed very little signs of dominating in any competition. She lost to Lane in an HoH questionnaire for goodness sakes, LANE. The guy who shoots things in the dark. :animated_shocking:

I guess out of the three left, he probably does deserve it the most, but in the scheme of all 12 big brothers, he's definitely down there with Adam as the least deserving just because of how shoddy this season was on people actually wanting to play the game.

I hope the dr doesn't get it in his head to keep Britney because Hayden will be gone then. If the jury doesn't give the money to Hayden they are idiots because he did play the best social game and he was good in the comps to so he has both on his side. I hope (I hate saying this) Enzo gets the $50.000 because Lane makes me sick the more I see how he is. I think he enjoyed seeing Enzo rub the Brigade in Britney's face.

It was probably his plan to let them rub it in her face. So they think Lane lost her vote because he was the Brutus to her Caesar.

He probably did lose her vote though. I'd think she'd be more likely to give it to Hayden. Certainly now. Lane should have denied Enzo his opportunity to humiliate her to give his stupid alliance its glory moment, all arrogantly saved to reveal on BBAD no less.

Hayden won this game.

I hope the dr doesn't get it in his head to keep Britney because Hayden will be gone then. If the jury doesn't give the money to Hayden they are idiots because he did play the best social game and he was good in the comps to so he has both on his side. I hope (I hate saying this) Enzo gets the $50.000 because Lane makes me sick the more I see how he is. I think he enjoyed seeing Enzo rub the Brigade in Britney's face.

I agree about Lane. He sat there and laughed as a warning to let Twit know something big was coming. What a douche Lane is.

I hope Hayden wises up and takes Enzo out. I really would love if Hayden and Britney could sit down and realize we are the best two players left in this game. Let's take out these other two and take each other to the end. Please please please Hayden send Enzo's (as much as I like him) undeserving butt home!!!

Archived