hayden_moss.jpg

Name: Hayden Moss

Current Residence: Tempe, Ariz.

Ugh!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

these hg's would be a fool to take him to final two :animated_bouncy:

If he wants F2 he has to put up Lane and Britney and if he can win the pov to make sure the noms stay the same. I think Enzo would be afraid to keep Britney over Lane since he loses every comp and if Hayden has the choice of who to pick for F2 he could send Enzo home for keeping her.

barf and yuk a million times

Haydens only choice is to put up Lane and Brittany. Either Enzo or Himself need to win pov in order to make sure Brittany goes home this week not to sure Lane would really evict Brittany seems his alliance with her maybe stronger than that with either one of the guys.

Guest 6Borders

I can't stand this guy but he's just as un-deserving of the 1/2 million dollar prize as any of the rest of them.

He's as obsessed with Steamboat Springs as Jace was with Brad Pitt...what is with these people???

BTW...good luck with your Board Shop Hayden...Enzo's attny wife probably drew up the papers to copyright Brigade Boards last night!!!!

I can't stand this guy but he's just as un-deserving of the 1/2 million dollar prize as any of the rest of them.

He's as obsessed with Steamboat Springs as Jace was with Brad Pitt...what is with these people???

BTW...good luck with your Board Shop Hayden...Enzo's attny wife probably drew up the papers to copyright Brigade Boards last night!!!!

BRA-GADE BOARDS with Hair Color For Men licenses

If Hayden was up against Enzo or Lane in the final questions it will be reveiled that the took all the prizes.

He will lose Matt's vote because Matt got blamed for it. He will lose Britney's vote because she was counting on him.

If Hayden was up against Enzo or Lane in the final questions it will be reveiled that the took all the prizes.

He will lose Matt's vote because Matt got blamed for it. He will lose Britney's vote because she was counting on him.

yeah, but if Hayden says he took those prizes if he's in the final two, he's a fool. Has he told anyone? I think if he's in the final two, he wins.

yeah, but if Hayden says he took those prizes if he's in the final two, he's a fool. Has he told anyone? I think if he's in the final two, he wins.

Yes...he told Lane and Enzo a while ago.

I also think he'll win over any of the remaining 3 in F2...which is all the more reason he should have been evicted last night. Lane, another fool, believes he can beat Hayden in F2...Lane also believes he can beat Brit in F2. And since we're talking fools here...Enzo is the biggest of the all...just because.

Didn't Hayden tell Enzo and Lane that he took the prizes?

Yes...he told Lane and Enzo a while ago.

I remember seeing Hayden telling Lane that he took the $5,000 and trip to Hawaii, but not to tell anyone else as it would put a target on his back. He also told Lane he would take him on the trip to Hawaii.

This was the same day of the competition.

I remember seeing Hayden telling Lane that he took the $5,000 and trip to Hawaii, but not to tell anyone else as it would put a target on his back. He also told Lane he would take him on the trip to Hawaii.

This was the same day of the competition.

I saw him tell Lane and Enzo on BBAD on Shotime.

He also told Lane he wanted him to go to Hawaii with him. I also don't think Lane needs the money since his family owns an Oil Company. I can't believe that his job with his Family's business is to play golf and go out to dinner with their clients. If I liked Golf, it would the perfect job for me and most people. Out of all of them, I think Enzo needs the money more and I don't even like him. I was wishing that Ragan would win because he was the true good hearted person on the show. I just wonder how he is going to feel when Ragan finds out that Matt told the big "lie."

This season was the worse of all the ones I have seen before, which was all of them! I hope Shotime gets rid of BBAD. I tried to watch it a couple of times and the most exciting thing to happen is watching most of them picking their noses. ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived