Live Feed and BB After Dark 9/2 & 9/3

CeCiMom

The brigade finally went to sleep around 2:45 this morning. (Yes, that is the most interesting thing that happened so far today.)

Have only watched the feeds 5 minutes this past week. I would much rather watch reruns of Criminal Minds and House. :lookaround:

The final 3 should be such a blast to watch.... not.

@GingerSnap - from yesterday's live feed thread:

Does anyone know what the "Racist riddle" was that Ragan accused Lane of?

Here is the riddle from the cheese sticks.

Riddle: What kind of mail can't you see at night???

Answer: Blackmail

I am a Black woman and I didn't find anything racist about that riddle at all, Ragan was just exceptionally drunk.

Here is the riddle from the cheese sticks.

Riddle: What kind of mail can't you see at night???

Answer: Blackmail

I am a Black woman and I didn't find anything racist about that riddle at all, Ragan was just exceptionally drunk.

The joke itself is not racist...I agree. Perhaps Ragan, being drunk as he was at the time, confused the homonym of "mail" for "male." That's the only thing I can think of that would garner that response from him. I didn't see it, so I don't know...was he offended by the joke or was he just being clever with his association of the 2 homonyms?

Tonites BB is pre-empted by some football game...IF I get the Live Feed will I see the show or is that not how it works? I can't WAIT till after 1 AM. Somebody HELP ME!

Tonites BB is pre-empted by some football game...IF I get the Live Feed will I see the show or is that not how it works? I can't WAIT till after 1 AM. Somebody HELP ME!

Somebody will post a link for the online live stream of the broadcast, in the thread for tonight's show.

The joke itself is not racist...I agree. Perhaps Ragan, being drunk as he was at the time, confused the homonym of "mail" for "male." That's the only thing I can think of that would garner that response from him. I didn't see it, so I don't know...was he offended by the joke or was he just being clever with his association of the 2 homonyms?

I think he was being clever. Ragan is witty that way

This is off topic but this morning I went to youtube to watch an episode of an old season of BB and found that quirkydude's account has been suspended. He has been on youtube for years and did the best work with all the old BB seasons. Wonder whats up with that?

^ yes...that should start at 8pm east..so 7pm central.

I don't believe you have to do anything special...it should just start when you go there. If you do encounter a problem...check back in the thread for tonight's show (the thread has not been started yet...but will)...usually someone will post a link there as well, to see the live stream broadcast.

People are always talking about the way Enzo sounds when he eats (live feed spoilers today), but I have heard other HGs sound just as gross. I tell you by far the only male HG that I have seen with any modicum of manners is Lane. Well I guess I will take that back as I remember while watching BBAD, Lane was taking a dump and when he came out he only washed his hands with water, but when Ragan went in behind him and just pee'd he came out and washed his hands using soap.

But I still need to qualify that - I have NEVER EVER seen one of the HG wash their hands before going into the food items or kitchen to cook. Yesterday on BBAD Hayden was double dipping. So I am back to the question - where did this people get their manners. I guess you have to be born before 1980 to know better (j/k), I know that in real life "we" all know what proper etiquette would be, even those born after 1980.

I can't imagine too many of us would sound good eating with a microphone attached a few inches away. :animated_rotfl:

As for hygiene...I agree...many things I see disturb me. If I was in there (which would never happen...but if anyways...) I'd be carrying a spray can of Lysol with me. I commented the other day on Hayden handling the raw chicken...and then touching everything else in site....very disgusting! And really, I'm no germaphobe...

I don't believe you have to do anything special...it should just start when you go there. If you do encounter a problem...check back in the thread for tonight's show (the thread has not been started yet...but will)...usually someone will post a link there as well, to see the live stream broadcast.

Great! Thanks for the info! I'm glad I can watch it tonight!

I can't imagine too many of us would sound good eating with a microphone attached a few inches away.
:animated_rotfl:

As for hygiene...I agree...many things I see disturb me. If I was in there (which would never happen...but if anyways...) I'd be carrying a spray can of Lysol with me. I commented the other day on Hayden handling the raw chicken...and then touching everything else in site....very disgusting! And really, I'm no germaphobe...

TRUE-DAT!!! I just find it amazing that you would leave your upbringing at home because you are on TV. I would think being on TV would make you bring your "A" game, but as this season has progressed I see that these people seem to have "no home training"

Sorry but the live feeds are cut off during the show.

On another subject Britney was told by the DR crew that this years BB is the highest rated BB ever. OMFG.

Now they are going to think their chit don't stink.

I know, right?

I posted something earlier asking if anyone knew the actual ratings for this season, but somehow it got deleted. Though I'm not really sure why?

Shrugs. A bit off topic, but does anyone know how well this season is actually doing? I'm just curious as it might influence if there is a BB13 or not.

I know, right?

I posted something earlier asking if anyone knew the actual ratings for this season, but somehow it got deleted. Though I'm not really sure why?

Shrugs. A bit off topic, but does anyone know how well this season is actually doing? I'm just curious as it might influence if there is a BB13 or not.

Casper your thread got moved not deleted... it is in the media thread now

lol i noticed that right as I posted that one. /makes doh sound.

I hate when I post too soon.

Anyway.. carry on with this thread.

So question, next year if there is a BB13 .. could someone tell me what the BB after dark is usually about? Since i would probably have to pay an extra cable fee to be able to watch it. Is it worth it? Is this section of time blocked out on the feeds, is it just recaps etc?

I know, right?

Well, I do not know what the ratings are. But it does seem like BB has been catching on more and more people watching. Although, I have to say that IMO there aren't as many interesting personalities as in years past. They all just seem kinda the same. Usually in final 5 you have more diversity. When I think about previous years I think about all the different, interesting(not all likable) people. Jen, Evel Dick, Janelle, the Natalies, Doctor Will, Mike Boogie....the list goes on and on.

So, in summary, if the ratings are better this year, I don't think it is the HG bringing up the ratings. I think it is just that BB has caught on more.

Well, I do not know what the ratings are. But it does seem like BB has been catching on more and more people watching. Although, I have to say that IMO there aren't as many interesting personalities as in years past. They all just seem kinda the same. Usually in final 5 you have more diversity. When I think about previous years I think about all the different, interesting(not all likable) people. Jen, Evel Dick, Janelle, the Natalies, Doctor Will, Mike Boogie....the list goes on and on.

So, in summary, if the ratings are better this year, I don't think it is the HG bringing up the ratings. I think it is just that BB has caught on more.

Do you really think it took 10 years for BB to catch on. I think BB is feeding Brittney a line of BS to improve the game plan. If they think a lot of people are watching then maybe they will fight harder to be there (maybe that's it). As far as ratings go, usually when you loose people, you pick up new people. I just think the DR feed Brittney some BS/

Archived