Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Brook and Claire

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Oleander

Oleander

• Pip
  • 312 posts
I agree. She's so manic she's hard to watch let alone like. I'm rooting for the doctors. They seem the most genuine and the most collaborative- no drama with them, just steady progress. It would be a nice chance to see them win- and not because they are both female.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts

There was no team this season that I was really rooting for to win. But this is a team I am hoping DOES NOT win. Make that half the team, actually. Claire is OK but Brook bugs the crap out of me. I really can't stand her.

LOL I was saying the same thing last night. Brook is just plain old annoying. BUT if the docs don't win, I hope this team does. I really really dislike Jill and Thomas (especially Thomas).

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,144 posts
I thought I'd dislike Jill & Thomas but I kind of like them. I'd take them over Brook in a heartbeat.

JP2009

JP2009

• Pip
  • 374 posts
Brook acts like a fourth grader. embarassing person.

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,144 posts
Oh crap. My joy that this team did not win was short lived when I saw that they would be on the next installment of TAR. I cannot believe I have to suffer through more of Brook.

stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,681 posts
Got to watch most of the season and didn't get to like or dislike a couple. I'm glad a two girl team won. I liked to last roadblock with Mr.Ubanks Loved him back in the 70's on The Dating Game.

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts

Got to watch most of the season and didn't get to like or dislike a couple. I'm glad a two girl team won. I liked to last roadblock with Mr.Ubanks Loved him back in the 70's on The Dating Game.

I thought it was so cute that Brook and Claire were that excited to meet him! That made me like them even more because I love him, too.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts

Oh crap. My joy that this team did not win was short lived when I saw that they would be on the next installment of TAR. I cannot believe I have to suffer through more of Brook.

Wish they could just put Claire on with a different partner.

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
I think some of the people in the scenes for the next one were there to throw us off..I read that Brooke and Claire aren't in the next one because Claire got pregnant.

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,144 posts

I think some of the people in the scenes for the next one were there to throw us off..I read that Brooke and Claire aren't in the next one because Claire got pregnant.

Oh, don't toy with me pinkie. I need good news this morning after hearing Cliff Lee is signing with the Phillies and not with my Yankees.

JP2009

JP2009

• Pip
  • 374 posts
That dumb jump and yelling she liked that lady's crown cinched it for us. could never watch her again. lol lol

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
Saw the new cast list today and they are NOT on it!!

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts

Saw the new cast list today and they are NOT on it!!

Damn Claire and her pregnancy! I would have loved to see them come back this season.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users