Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Brook and Claire

Got to watch most of the season and didn't get to like or dislike a couple. I'm glad a two girl team won. I liked to last roadblock with Mr.Ubanks Loved him back in the 70's on The Dating Game.

Got to watch most of the season and didn't get to like or dislike a couple. I'm glad a two girl team won. I liked to last roadblock with Mr.Ubanks Loved him back in the 70's on The Dating Game.

I thought it was so cute that Brook and Claire were that excited to meet him! That made me like them even more because I love him, too.

Oh crap. My joy that this team did not win was short lived when I saw that they would be on the next installment of TAR. I cannot believe I have to suffer through more of Brook.

Wish they could just put Claire on with a different partner.

I think some of the people in the scenes for the next one were there to throw us off..I read that Brooke and Claire aren't in the next one because Claire got pregnant.

I think some of the people in the scenes for the next one were there to throw us off..I read that Brooke and Claire aren't in the next one because Claire got pregnant.

Oh, don't toy with me pinkie. I need good news this morning after hearing Cliff Lee is signing with the Phillies and not with my Yankees.

That dumb jump and yelling she liked that lady's crown cinched it for us. could never watch her again. lol lol

Saw the new cast list today and they are NOT on it!!

Damn Claire and her pregnancy! I would have loved to see them come back this season.