Nat and Kat

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 BBinSavannah

BBinSavannah

• Pip
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 01:21 PM

I totally loved their attitudes while Chad was harassing them during the rickshaw challenge.

Nat & Kat for the WIN!!!

#22 sisu power

sisu power

• Pip
  • 1,215 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 09:39 PM

Yea! Couldn't have happened to a nicer duo!

#23 Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,602 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 05:57 AM

I liked both top two teams this time out. Would have been fine by me with either winning. Third; not so much. Not sure how I feel about the reprise format on the next AR. Might skip it.

#24 Mendes56

Mendes56

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,457 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 06:13 AM

YAY!!! I think this is the second time my early favorites have taken the prize. And to the Volley Ball Bitter Babes... SUCK ON IT!!!!

#25 jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,035 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 07:26 AM

YAY!!! I think this is the second time my early favorites have taken the prize. And to the Volley Ball Bitter Babes... SUCK ON IT!!!!

I must have missed something. What made you think the volleyball girls were bitter?

#26 stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 09:00 AM

Congrats to Nat & Kat. They showed a lot of class at the end.

#27 itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 11:53 AM

:party_smilie:

I'm so happy they won! I really loved watching them together on the race and I thought they totally deserved the win.

#28 Mendes56

Mendes56

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,457 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 02:17 PM

I must have missed something. What made you think the volleyball girls were bitter?

If you watch Elimination Station on CBS website, you'll hear them say if they couldn't win the race they didn't want another girl/girl team to win.

They didn't want history to be made this year unless they were the ones making it.

#29 jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,035 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 06:41 AM

If you watch Elimination Station on CBS website, you'll hear them say if they couldn't win the race they didn't want another girl/girl team to win.

They didn't want history to be made this year unless they were the ones making it.

That's not bitterness, it's human nature. I've known all along that "the sisterhood" is a myth.

#30 itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:08 PM

They seemed bitter to me, too. Like, I think Brook and Claire would have loved to be the first female winners, but I think they were genuinely happy that Nat and Kat won and that history was made.

I really wish Claire wasn't pregnant because I would have loved to see them come back next season.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users